Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,777 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) (51353 Views)

Governor Ayade Appoints Shan George As Chairman Callywood Board, She Cries / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) / Tosin Etomi, Adesua Etomi's Elder Brother Walks Her Down The Aisle As She Cries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by NaijaElba(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
I wont comment until she tells us her age when she got married......
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Princedaniel: 9:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
The husband being one of the kindest guys I've ever met would NEVER comment on this issue. And to respect his privacy, hundreds of people who know David Akumah will find it hard to speak about this issue.

For the fact that they are not yet officially divorced, the only thing I can say is that the gifty I saw on her wedding day seem to be the happiest in the reception hall (except she was acting as usual).
And certainly, not in the slightest way naive and not less than 24 years old.

That's the much I can say about this.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by louis1995: 9:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
Alleviating:
After denying countlessly to the media that she was once married, even after photos from her wedding was released by a family member, former Big Brother Naija 2017 housemate

Is she well at all? undecided undecided

MEANWHILE...
WATCH COSSY ORJIAKOR GOES N$DE IN VIDEO >> http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/cossy-orjiakor-goes-nude-dancing-as-she.html
You give bloggers a bad name with your dishonesty,she is not nude,so why do you lie?

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Ladyzinny: 9:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Pls,all dis crying is getting out of hand,Tonto Dike cry,Tiwa cry,pls someone should tell dem dat handkerchief has increase in prize ohhhh.
Dis r d people empowering us abi.
Pls interview dir husband.
Dis tin don tire me self.

1 Like

Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by akigbemaru: 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
Funniest girl.
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by vheevhian(f): 12:30am On Mar 15, 2017
rockcitie:
This girl is such a worthless b!tch and a shameless bloody liar!

I pity any company that gives her an endorsement deal. She's so full of sh!t.
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by sunshineV(f): 1:58am On Mar 15, 2017
Husband looking like Falz grin grin
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 15, 2017
Jolar101:

Nigerians with their grammars. Ok.

Who forces her to go into marriage with such looks on her wedding's pic

My professors are guys there?
mehnnnnn
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by McPerry(f): 9:09am On Mar 15, 2017
so na to dey cry for interview na im dey reign na ba?

even job seekers will start crying at interviews.lolzzz
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by 2sizzlin(m): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2017
OKAYYYY...SO YOU'RE SAYING THAT TONTO DIKE IS NAIVE?
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by rockcitie: 11:39am On Mar 15, 2017
I know you must be exactly like her. Liars from the pit of hell.

Ojukwubucket:

ONYE iberibe... Fool... U holy pass?.. Ewu mmee
Re: Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) by Konquest: 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBnaija: Blac Chyna Follows Mercy On Instagram (pics) / Rita Dominic Flaunts Sexy Legs And Cleavage In Classy Outfit / Korede Bello And Chidinma All Loved In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.