Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria (52787 Views)

FG To Stop Workers Salaries Over Payroll System Default / Throwback Pictures Of Workers Day During Jonathan Administration / Buhari Urges Governors To Pay Workers’ Salaries From Debt Refunds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by entrepreneurmic: 7:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
ephi123:
Na wa cry These are people with families, mouths to feed. Nigerian politicians (and their followers e.g. BMC) have to be the most evil ever.
They should do south-south own, BAYELSA STATE will be number ONE.
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by buffalowings: 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
prinzeepule:
Pls stop saying that, if what is there is true will workers be shouting his name dat much? D man is owing more than 16month half salary...why did u think he is been rechristened to Baba Halfusa.

don't mind that one jare

baba hafusa na Maradona o
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by eph123(f): 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
entrepreneurmic:
They should do south-south own, BAYELSA STATE will be number ONE.

The South South states are no better, corruption runs deep in the whole Nigerian system.

1 Like

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by buffalowings: 7:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
bettercreature:
He is paying them now

yea
half of their salaries

that's why he is called baba hafusa

1 Like

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by buffalowings: 7:35pm On Mar 14, 2017
djjoad:

Why is LAUTECH ogbomoso and other higher institutions on recurrent strike.
Meanwhile u can learn to talk without insults

some people choose not to believe even if the truth is staring at them in the face
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by buffalowings: 7:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
ayindejimmy:

GET your facts right. He didn't pay " all workers half salary"

He paid from level 8 above half salary because people from the level earn 6 figures.
From level 7 down were paid full salaries.

And he's not the only governor that did it... But he's not owing. So why are others still owing?

I love how you're trying to exonerate him..

if others are stealing, does that give you a licence to steal too

Pls try calling a spade a spade
and stop these fancy words
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by buffalowings: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
I'm always here to disprove the propaganda aregbe is always trying to spew every month on this forum

1 Like

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by heydora: 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2017
princetom1:
Why is Ogun monthly salary is much more than that of Lagos? Chai... Ghost mode
The more you look, the less you see... grin
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
FAYOSE..........................................................THERE IS GOD OOOOOOO//.......................WITH ALL YOUR MOUTH YU STILL OWE cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by femyodsky(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
bsonenterprise:
I used to despise aregbe it appears he's vindicated. Despite the recession baba hafusa cleared almost his entire debts. I wonder what this guy would have accomplished if not for the downturn.

Osun workers are on AFUSA (half salary)

1 Like

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by folly22(f): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
bettercreature:
His only problem is his refusal to pay salaries apart from that, he is seriously trying
Osogbo entrance now look more beautiful than any south west state
Osun people loves him and Apc will win the state again
Only the political powerhouse in ile-ife are feeding people with lies
God forbid them in osun state again. Never again shall we see them
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by folly22(f): 8:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
ayindejimmy:

He paid from level 8 above half salary because people from the level earn 6 figures.

And he's not the only governor that did it... But he's not owing. So why are others still owing?
Only those who wish God to be giving them half of their blessing will be supporting this man. because u dont know what osun workers go tru

1 Like

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by remikunle: 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
kudos to gov. aregbesola
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by Blitzeee(m): 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ogun is having 1 month arrears, the governor refused to pay for the month the workers were on strike
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by ayblack: 8:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Nigeria workers have really suffered, most especially d defenseless one who are not up to d post of directorate. Very unfair, honesty will gradually be thrown off board now. And dis governors go around in flamboyance. Most especially dis man called Atm a.k.a iroko. Anyway, they will all meet their Waterloo no doubt they will all pay. Though when , we may not b able to tell now but they will. Tell them if u are close to them that injustice done to man by fellow man will surely be avenged if not now but later. Their offsprings are d ones i feel bcus they may partake in the suffering wen d time comes.The bible is complete .

1 Like

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by bobbybrown007: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
the one they wrote about lagos is a lie

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by mytym(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
bsonenterprise:
I used to despise aregbe it appears he's vindicated. Despite the recession baba hafusa cleared almost his entire debts. I wonder what this guy would have accomplished if not for the downturn.

Firstly, APC twitter handle shaming APC governors definitely imply someone is fiddling with people's intelligence and from your reaction to the post, apparently the info achieved it's objective already.

2. Aregbesola is owing Junior Civil Servants GL1- GL7 1month arrears.

Senior staffs of GL 08-GL10 collected 50% salary for 14months since July 2015-September 2016 when he upgraded to 75% salary I.e 7months full salary arrears PLUS 25% salary arrears of 5months which is 2.25full months salary arrears

Totalling 9.25 months salary arrears for GL8-10

Senior Staffs GL12-GL17 have been collecting 50% for twenty one months since July 2015 till Date I.e 10.5 full months salary.

GL01 to GL07 = 1month arrears
GL08 to GL10 = 9¼ months arrears
GL12 to GL17 = 10½ months arrears

There is a saying that the greatest lie is the one closest to the truth which actually is not the truth itself.

What that pic reported is partial truth of the situation in Osun. And that analysis I gave does not even include Lautech staffs who are owed several months of salaries and various allowances.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by mytym(m): 9:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
ayindejimmy:

You post-jamb generation should learn how to research well before verbalizing your ignorant tendencies to people.

Your post reveal that you don't even know there's NO single State in Nigeria whose GL8 salary scale is in 6 figures. I'll be modest about this but you should know that except for few disciplines (Health and Allied)with special salary structure, a state worker in level 12 maynot even earn salary that is over 99,999:99.

Yes, that is how poor the Nigerian remuneration system is.

@bolded, pls show me a governor that started owing 50%Salaries since July 2015. Since you said he's not owing, you can as well check the meaning of 'arrears'.

Get your facts right too and don't display half-witted education.

2 Likes

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by newspostng(m): 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
mimiko should be jailed for indebtedness

1 Like

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by walexydo: 9:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
God will punish southwest APC and anyone who came up with these lies. Aregbesola has been paying half salary since July 20l5 and he has not paid february 2017. so if we are to calculate it since July 2015 to January 2017, it will exactly 10 months full salary that aregbesola is owing osun state workers. Going by 1.7b monthly arrears they claimed, the total arrears of 10 months is (1.7b × 10=17b).aregbesola u are owing osun workers 17b not 1.7b. it is not a surprise ur party likes propaganda and I am sure aregbesola and osun APC is responsible for this one

1 Like

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by walexydo: 9:53pm On Mar 14, 2017
God will punish southwest APC and anyone who came up with these lies. Aregbesola has been paying half salary since July 20l5 and he has not paid february 2017. so if we are to calculate it since July 2015 to February 2017, it will be exactly 10 months full salary that aregbesola is owing osun state workers. Going by 1.7b monthly arrears they claimed, the total arrears of 10 months is (1.7b × 10=17b).aregbesola u are owing osun workers 17b not 1.7b. it is not a surprise ur party likes propaganda and I am sure aregbesola and osun APC is responsible for this one

1 Like

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by akigbemaru: 10:02pm On Mar 14, 2017
The divided YORUBALAND!
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by Johnhug66(m): 10:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
sebe97:

APC handle dey shade APC governors grin grin
undecidedCHECK D LIST WELLA BRO,NA STATES WITH PDP GOVERNORS DEY LEAD

1 Like

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by samijay8(m): 10:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Somebody will come here dey show us how he's eating ponmo. na that be salary?
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by folem: 10:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
wellmax:
The current status of workers salaries in South West
#SWSalary is currently trending on twitter

@APCNigeria

https://mobile.twitter.com/APCNigeria/status/841599580345159681

What about graphics of IGR?

1 Like

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by muyellow: 6:39am On Mar 15, 2017
You people don't know anything about what you are reading let alone it was posted by APC member,I live in Osun and my aunt is a teacher there,for over a year now she has been collecting less than half of her salary, and the Aregbe promised to pay the balance when there is more money to the state,now he is telling the whole world he is not owing workers any money, IMAGINE that and the other states you are seeing with bigger amounts, they are not paying their workers half salaries,so judging by these facts OSUN will be the one with the highest debt,get your fact from the real source......
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by wellmax(m): 9:34am On Mar 15, 2017
emmasege:

[s]If you care to know, I'm a full fledged Son of O'odua with paternal ancestry from Osun State and maternal ancestry from the political capital of Yoruba land (Ibadan n'Ile Oluyole). Had all my schooling in Yoruba land & still work and live there. Need I convince you further that I'm neither from the northern or eastern side of River Niger?

Otito oro ko le ni k'a ma so ohun. Ajegbese l'Aregbesola at'awon elegbe re. Hope you could read and understand that anyway.[/s]

Who cares to know where you come from. I repeat do your research of the salary debt profile of other zones in the country before spewing trash induced by hatred for a man.
Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2017
Rexnegro:
And the whole world was on aregbesola like say he's The only one with the highest arrears owing to workers
ogbeni has been up and doing in making sure their salaries is been paid. At times he paid them half salaries. At times he paid them full salaries. He even paid the pensioners too. Almost all the project he embark upon are completed.

1 Like

Re: Current Status Of Workers Salaries In South West Nigeria by Johnnyessence(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2017
muyellow:
You people don't know anything about what you are reading let alone it was posted by APC member,I live in Osun and my aunt is a teacher there,for over a year now she has been collecting less than half of her salary, and the Aregbe promised to pay the balance when there is more money to the state,now he is telling the whole world he is not owing workers any money, IMAGINE that and the other states you are seeing with bigger amounts, they are not paying their workers half salaries,so judging by these facts OSUN will be the one with the highest debt,get your fact from the real source......
please and please type another thing jare. Ogbeni has been doing well in making sure salaries are been paid. Level one to level seven workers collect full salaries. Why level eight to level ten workers are been paid seventy five percent salaries. While level eleven upward are been paid fifty percent salaries arrears.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG, South-West Governors Agree To Formalise Amotekun / Saraki’s Messy Trouble With Buhari - Sun NewsOnline / Ozigi Abdulsalam Deedat At Cemetry In Kogi State (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.