Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,734 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman (45548 Views)

Stephanie Otobo Files $5m Suit Against Apostle Suleman In Canada (Photos) / False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / "My Daughter Lied Against Apostle Suleman" - Stephanie's Otobo's Dad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by temitofa(m): 4:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
The ever-unending marriage scandal between Apostle Johnson Suleman and the alleged lover, Stephanie Otobo has enter another level.

Stephanie has written petition against Apostle Suleman based on the alleged pregnancy she had for him to the Nigerian Police.

Read the letter below:

“Miss. Stephanie Otobo,
Lekki, Lagos.
Monday, March 13, 2017
The Commissioner of Police,
The Nigeria Police Force, Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja, Lagos State.

Dear Sir,

PETITION AGAINST APOSTLE JOHNSON SULEMAN FOR ILLEGAL PROCUREMENT OF ABORTION, THREAT TO LIFE AND ATTEMPTED MURDER.

Sir, my name is Miss Stephanie Otobo, and I wish to bring a formal complaint to you against one Apostle Johnson Suleman as follows:

That sometime in June 2015, Apostle Suleman Johnson and I started an amorous relationship in far away Canada. The relationship was nurtured by Apostle Suleman who inundated me with cash gifts and pleasure trips all over Europe.

In particular, I was invited by Apostle Suleman to join him for his crusade that was held in 2015 at Napoli, Italy, the full expenses for the trip was paid for by the gentleman. While in Napoli, Apostle Suleman would preach and do “miracle” in the day time and take the much needed rest in my bosom at night.

Napoli was our love nest for three (3) good days and after the crusade Apostle Suleman left Napoli and I also returned to Canada.

Shortly after the Napoli experience, I discovered that I was pregnant for Apostle Suleman. I called my lover to inform him of the pregnancy but Apostle Suleman was not particularly excited about the news rather he requested that I should come to Nigeria.

Based on Apostle Suleman’s instruction I left Canada for Nigeria to meet Apostle Suleman. It is important to note that despite the amorous relationship, I saw Apostle Suleman like a father figure who takes care of me and to whom I was extremely obedient to.

I arrived Nigeria on the 25th of August, 2015 and clandestine arrangement was made for the two (2) of us to meet and consequently, I met Apostle Suleman at Definite Destiny Hotel, beside Airport Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos State. It was at the hotel that I was given a concoction to drink by Apostle Suleman who told me that the concoction was for my spiritual fortification. But in less than ten (10) minutes after drinking the concoction, I started vomiting blood and passing out blood. Apostle Suleman then gave me pills to stop the blood though the blood did not stop immediately but the pain subsided and the pregnancy was gone.

I was devastated by the development and Apostle Suleman gave me cash gifts in three (3) different currencies, to wit; Euro, Dollars and Naira to console and compensate me for the loss of the pregnancy. I could not come to terms with the facts that the man that claimed to love me and promised to marry me, could procure abortion for me without my consent which could have lead to my death.

Unfortunately Apostle Suleman did not stop at procuring abortion for me without my consent but also in a desperate bid to keep the amorous relationship between him and I a secret not known to his teeming followers, Apostle Suleman invented various devices to bully and threaten my life.

It is against this backdrop that I urge you to use your good offices to call for a thorough and dispassionate investigation into the above allegations. I plead with you, in the course of your investigation, to confirm the exchange of all our text messages from the networks, forensic analysis of all the nude pictures we both sent to ourselves (and whether they are, indeed, photo-shopped or authentic), our international passports to confirm the dates and times of our travels, investigation concerning the hotels we slept together both in and out of Nigeria and bank accounts to confirms the transfers of funds.

Thank you.

Yours faithfully,

MISS. STEPHANIE OTOBO”

http://www.tellforceblog.com/2017/03/alleged-illegal-abortion-stephanie.html

10 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by INTROVERT(f): 4:33pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by WenysAD(f): 4:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
[quote author=temitofa post=54585104]The *ever-unending* marriage scandal between Apostle Johnson Suleman and the alleged lover, Stephanie Otobo has enter another level.

Ever-unending indeed

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ralphlauren(m): 4:41pm On Mar 14, 2017
Apostle suleman should stop using the altar and church as a platform to lie to his members. He should stop using Christianity, the bible and God to shield his lies.

At this rate, he is going to further incur the wrath of God.

He should remember this bible verse.

Psalm 101:7King James Version (KJV)

He that worketh deceit shall not dwell within my house: he that telleth lies shall not tarry in my sight.

Psalm 101:7New International Version (NIV)

No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no one who speaks falsely will stand in my presence.

Someone should tag lalasticlala. Front page please.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ralphlauren(m): 4:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
The fake pastor on Saturday gave one of his usual fake prophesies that"within 24 hours" something will happen to his accuser.

On Sunday, he stood at the "altar" in his church and LIED to his church members that Stephanie had confessed inside the church that all she said about him were fabricated and untrue. He then referred to his fake prophesy on Saturday claiming his prophesy has come to pass.

These two clips are on YouTube.

HOWEVER THERE IS NO CLIP WHATSOEVER ON THE FAKE CONFESSION FROM STEPHANIE AND STEPHANIE IS STICKING TO HER STORY 100%

Apostle suleman is a LIAR and a FRAUD.

HOW CAN A SO CALLED MAN OF GOD TELL SUCH BRAZEN LIES TO HIS "CHURCH MEMBERS" IN THE HOUSE OF THE GOD HE CLAIMS HE WORSHIPS.

132 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Buharimustgo: 4:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
From failed marriage promise to threat to life over abortion, Otobi you are a disgrace to your sponsors,your illiteracy didn't allow u to take and understand your script properly, imagine the level of your inconsistencies,

120 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by marshalcarter: 5:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
dis gal is very confused nii oo

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
I won't in anyway abuse this girl. There are many Sulemen in our society as well as many Stephanie Otobos.

Suleman should have settled this out of court... Proceed to a Rev Father and confess his sins.
With that, the angels in heaven will rejoice and his souls shall be safe from eternal destruction.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Lemigo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Singapore1(m): 5:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
To be sincere there is no way to prove he abort it for her..
Except our "man of God" confess

8 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by dahmie2013: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Dis babe's got no chill pill @ all.

4 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by morereb10: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oooh she never tie

Marine spirit

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Splashme: 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
She is a fooolish girl

7 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by soberdrunk(m): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
Dj!!!! Please hit me with 'track 12" 'lollipop' by Lil Wayne...... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by sprado(m): 5:17pm On Mar 14, 2017
abeg make we rest jor.......no one gives a damn ***k anymore......there are better things to do....perfect your cooking skills
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.glaanceafrique.nigeriancuisines

2 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by CeeJay9ja(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Smh..

Suleiman Bleep up to even get something to do with this ugly lady.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by DONSMITH123(m): 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
still gat nothing to say yet...............
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by freshness2020: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
Keep running your mouth.
The day of reckoning is coming on you.

4 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Alleviating: 5:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
shocked
Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Moneytize: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
I fear anything Otobo grin

4 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by emzreus(m): 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Honestly speaking after hearing both sides of the story from both Stephanie Orono and Apostle Suleiman I strongly believe that the apostle is indeed guilty. The only mask making this case to linger on is his perceived status as a man of God. As an utterly religious country as Nigeria is this goes a long way. I remember viewing a thread on how Daniella Okekes ride was traced to the apostle and all of a sudden evidence was removed. Why? If the apostle is to indeed prove his innocence it will be very easy to be honest. He should provide his passport in order to cross check it with Stephanie Otobo's. As well their account statements should be verified and cross examined to indeed prove his innocence. Simple.The apostle should act fast otherwise further questions will be asked.

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by DLondonboiy: 5:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
Could this girl be saying the truth?

This matter pass me oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by santicruz: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
This lady is a liar, may God have mercy on her poor soul

9 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by goldenceo1: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
niceprof:
Otondo or Tolotolo,in this age and time a medical report should be attached to your petition,with the flight tickets,data page of your passport and CCTV footage from the hotels you mentioned.

This is foolery gone to far

And you think to obtain footage of CCTV without Police report is easy.

santicruz:
This lady is a liar, may God have mercy on her poor soul

Stop supporting this man with blind eye. Let the police confirm if Apostle Suleman really checked in on that hotel at d said date n let them request for a footage of d CCTV Camera on Definite Destiny Hotel, beside Airport Hotel, Ikeja, Lagos State on d said date.

How Car wen dem register with Apostle name take enter Daniella Okeke Compound? Food for though for d blind followers...

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by omofunaab(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
We may never know the truth but one thing that's certain is that apostle Suleiman had a relationship with this girl and the lady in turn tried to blackmail him.

It's not easy to blackmail someone unless you have something the person doesn't want the whole world to know.

The story apostle Suleiman is spewing about that it's one imaginary BMC or EL rufai that are after him doesn't add up.

He was the first to arrest the lady, he made use of the police who happens to be an agent of government. Aren't the police supposed to be part of the government conspiracy to nail him? The police even charged Otobo to court on his behalf, and you told us Otobo was working for the government.

We might not know the entire truth but we will definitely follow a convincing story.

And so far so good Miss Otobo's story is quite convincing than that of apostle Suleiman.

She gave names of the hotels, places they visited and dared the police to carry out a thorough investigation to cross check her claims. C'mon this is daring enough.

No man is perfect, apostle sulaiman can make mistakes, his weakness might be sex. And also sex scandals happen all over the world.

What they do is that they apologize to their congregation and seek God for forgiveness.
Some will even resign their position.

Apostle sulaiman can just save himself all these stress and confess to God his sins, after all he won't be the first and the last . Besides I thought Christianity preaches about confessions and forgiveness of sins

But no he will never do that, Nigerians don't resign during scandals nor do we admit our faults. We always try to leave people doubting and doubting

Even after Seun egbegbe was caught stealing phones he was able to leave some people doubting, today some still believe reverend king is innocent .

Na wa sha

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Epraize(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Ralphlauren:
The fake pastor on Saturday gave one of his usual fake prophesies that"within 24 hours" something will happen to his accuser.

On Sunday, he stood at the "altar" in his church and LIED to his church members that Stephanie had confessed inside the church that all she said about him were fabricated and untrue. He then referred to his fake prophesy on Saturday claiming his prophesy has come to pass.

These two clips are on YouTube.

HOWEVER THERE IS NO CLIP WHATSOEVER ON THE FAKE CONFESSION FROM STEPHANIE AND STEPHANIE IS STICKING TO HER STORY 100%

Apostle suleman is a LIAR and a FRAUD.

HOW CAN A SO CALLED MAN OF GOD TELL SUCH BRAZEN LIES TO HIS "CHURCH MEMBERS" IN THE HOUSE OF THE GOD HE CLAIMS HE WORSHIPS.
That is why you are living a miserable life.

13 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
This is Apostle's immediate response on Channels TV..... angry angry angry

Touch not my anointed...Make this Stephanie take time. Didn't Bible say "go forth and multiply"? angry

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by tmamuda(m): 5:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Imagine this made front page.

Nairaland, hmmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Benekruku(m): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
grin grin grin

Suleman has been nailed!

This lady got evidences. The police just need to do the job!

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Ngokafor(f): 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
...I laughooo!!..see allegations from this street urchin called Stephanie without a single evidence....'he did this,he did that''..Where is the evidence to proove he forced you to abort a pregnancy after 'poisoning you??

.....Anyway i expect your sponsors to make tons of money for Seun by their useless analysis on this thread..nonsense.

9 Likes

Re: Illegal Abortion: Stephanie Otobo Petitions Against Apostle Johnson Suleman by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
Only someone that has a brain similar to zombies will believe this +titute story.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2800-Year-Old Inscription Affirms Bible Character, Balaam Whose Donkey Talked To / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs / GLOBAL NEWS MAGAZINE: The Rebellious Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.