Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of (77818 Views)

Don Jazzy Gifts N100k To Elderly Woman Who Offered Sex For N500 (Photos, Video) / Hushpuppi, Gives Account Of His Shoes, Says They Are Worth Over N144 Million.pic / Hushpuppi Gives Account Of His Over 300 Luxury Shoes! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by ositauzunnaji: 7:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
I meant think before you talk please not thinking before you talk.
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by SIRmanjar(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
OkoYiboz:
This is exactly what happens when someone without financial education comes into sudden 'wealth'. Actually, I don't blame her cos she's done pretty well within her limited exposure.

She has built a container in a remote area, far from customers and has ended up with limited funds for the actual confectionery business itself. I think it would have been better if she rented a smaller shop in a more conspicuous place and put the bulk of the capital on the confectioneries itself. Better still. she could also have gotten 2 salespeople to help her sell at designated points based on 'sell and return' or commission basis and reduced her expenditure on rent.

Tantalizers behaved like this woman. They invested their capital and profits in building a skyscraper in V/I known as Kanti Place just by Eko Hotel. The financial pressure of the project sucked life out of Tantalizers restaurant which was their cash cow and made tantalizers the culinary scarecrow that it has become today.

Kudos to her, she needs our support to do better.
bros how u take know say na remote place she invest?How u take know say customerz far from her?Abi u sabi de woman reach houz?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by figure007(m): 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
dollyjoy:
All I see is a dark empty store and bags of pure water. Is that all she achieved with 250k
you people will never stop criticising...ahnahn.... The container alone has taken all the money ... You people never see anything good in people .... She for park cars inside the container they sell now that's what you expect now shey..... Its well oo
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by WINDSOW(m): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
What av u done professor Lambaba?
OkoYiboz:
This is exactly what happens when someone without financial education comes into sudden 'wealth'. Actually, I don't blame her cos she's done pretty well within her limited exposure.

She has built a container in a remote area, far from customers and has ended up with limited funds for the actual confectionery business itself. I think it would have been better if she rented a smaller shop in a more conspicuous place and put the bulk of the capital on the confectioneries itself. Better still. she could also have gotten 2 salespeople to help her sell at designated points based on 'sell and return' or commission basis and reduced her expenditure on rent.

Tantalizers behaved like this woman. They invested their capital and profits in building a skyscraper in V/I known as Kanti Place just by Eko Hotel. The financial pressure of the project sucked life out of Tantalizers restaurant which was their cash cow and made tantalizers the culinary scarecrow that it has become today.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by selfmadeboss: 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
i rather give her my money than give oloshos

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by kosisokosi48(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
Later u go tell me say BIBLE dey lie .. undecided undecided

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Nobody: 7:57pm On Mar 14, 2017
Donjazzy the philanthropist
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 14, 2017
mehn the woman spent the money in the wrong way. 120k ontop shop? m like really? she should have spent a bulk of the money on items/products she can sell and then use the proceeds to later get her own shop.
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by tifany89(m): 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
dollyjoy:
All I see is a dark empty store and bags of pure water. Is that all she achieved with 250k
It seems ur brain is paining u, after seeing how she analysed her usage of the money u still have to make a dumb comment. How much money do u think is 250k in this country? Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by tifany89(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
Harkindeylee:
250k just for buying one kiosk and few bags of sachet water... If na true... Who we go blame ooo

250k for kiosk!!! Oga ooo
Ignorance, y r u kids like this. How much do u think it cost to rent a shop in a year? How much do u think a caravan cost? Plz don't piss me off with ur dumbness, I beg u in the name of God

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by tifany89(m): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
chuksbogus:
Do u know how much it cost to build that container kiosk alone ?
Finally someone that is reasonable. People just talk without the faintest idea of what they r talking about. What is worse is dat Ignoramuses like them can argue for Africa
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by ebuclassic18(m): 8:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Harkindeylee:
250k just for buying one kiosk and few bags of sachet water... If na true... Who we go blame ooo

250k for kiosk!!! Oga ooo

i tire 4 una especially u the red container used as store do u knw how much it cost?
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by tifany89(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
OkoYiboz:

In business about from capital I think location is the next important factor. Nice comment, sensible peeps can pick one or two points
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Josephamstrong1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
smiley
God bless you Don Baba J

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by ehispapa(m): 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
hilaomo:
guy park well!!!That none sense for 250k...i say park well again.

Relax guy. stop disgracing yourself. how much do you think is a container? i know getting to owe a contaner is expensive, she got it cheaper if you ask me. if you must know 250k is about 500dollars not 5000 dollars. chill and stop acting like you have not seen money

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by RobbStark(m): 8:23pm On Mar 14, 2017
dollyjoy:

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by ehispapa(m): 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
prettyboi1989:
mehn the woman spent the money in the wrong way. 120k ontop shop? m like really? she should have spent a bulk of the money on items/products she can sell and then use the proceeds to later get her own shop.

if the damand is high she can get items and materials on credit. location is important. i think she did well. remember that container is a fix assets and she can even rent it out in the long run. i think she only need to make sure she has sales and able to meet demand if there is

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by IBreakRules: 8:34pm On Mar 14, 2017
OkoYiboz:

thanks for this eye opener
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Nobody: 8:36pm On Mar 14, 2017
WINDSOW:
What av u done professor Lambaba?

The piece of advice I gave can't be bought with money. I'm speaking from experience.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by naijaboiy: 8:37pm On Mar 14, 2017
dollyjoy:
Shut the Fück up! What have you ever done with money given to you by someone else if not to buy expensive hair and second hand bleaching cream.

You lack initiative and you're here criticicizing another woman who is dedicated to survive. To comment is not by force, sometimes just observe, it will help a great deal in cutting down the number of people who are aware of how less intelligent you are.
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 14, 2017
SIRmanjar:

bros how u take know say na remote place she invest?How u take know say customerz far from her?Abi u sabi de woman reach houz?

Instead of you to pick up pen and paper to jot my points, or oppose me logically, you're asking ridiculous questions.
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Harkindeylee(m): 8:39pm On Mar 14, 2017
tifany89:

Ignorance, y r u kids like this. How much do u think it cost to rent a shop in a year? How much do u think a caravan cost? Plz don't piss me off with ur dumbness, I beg u in the name of God
with due respect... Did i even mention you in my post? Why the f*ck will you stumble on my mention.. Did you really get to understand my reason behind what i posted... Mind taking ur frustration someplace else and nt on my mention... Thanks
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by joinnow: 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
Kudos to Don Jazzy.
Kudos to the Madam
More kudos to all entrepreneurs trying to survive.

Yeah it isn't easy setting up a biz in recession.
Beside what u buy today, tomorrow the price don go up.
Rough estimate
Ground rent.. ...
Container.. ....
Roofing. ......
Painting
Mixer
Showcase
Purewater
Snacks

Na she can approach ab microfinance bank to get another 150k to get more products

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by vickychuk(m): 8:42pm On Mar 14, 2017
This shop is as empty as buhari's list of things to archieve in 2017. Satchet water and snacks? If she had spent just 10mb to download Rich dad Poor dad in a PDF i bet she would be better of by now.
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Harkindeylee(m): 8:44pm On Mar 14, 2017
HazzanTazzan:

Both of you are either kids or you have never held 250k before ...

250k will be spent on rented space, that container, the show glass, security welding for the pure water alone...

I respect her for achieving what she has achieved with that 250k
Mr respecter who says i dnt respect her? Who told you I'm doubting what she used the money for?
Go thru my post again and come back with a sensible post to add to what i said... Thanks
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by hahn(m): 8:45pm On Mar 14, 2017
OkoYiboz:

You just earned my follow

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Harkindeylee(m): 8:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
ebuclassic18:

i tire 4 una especially u the red container used as store do u knw how much it cost?
criously i really dnt know hw much that container cost now but i knew back then it was not up to 250k... PMB dn make everything/prize skyrocket..
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by ElPhoche(m): 8:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Oga, it is easy to sit there and be analysing anyhow. I remember when my parents wanted to get a container like that for selling motor parts, I know what it cost them. That her own container is small self, unless you want her to get a shop the size of a 'St Louis sugar packet'. Depending on how neat and all, they spent almost 250k alone for that container. And the site where they sell it is still an area where spare parts are sold at Aba. Forget all these our armchair analysis, things are expensive. I just ordered for a friend a Lenovo tab off Konga at 115k, this is a tab I bought around August last year for 68k. My parents paid for their container more than 4-5 years ago, and that container now would not be the same price now.
My point is, she can really eke out a leaving from that place. Don't despise the days of little begining.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Skoopy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
What will be the return of this investment? She really lacks business mind. Yes she does. Bet you she won't be this proud in 9 months.
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by SIRmanjar(m): 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
OkoYiboz:

Instead of you to pick up pen and paper to jot my points, or oppose me logically, you're asking ridiculous questions.
Hahahahaha.jot dat garbage u wrote baa?So for ur mind u maka point sha?As long as u aint her salesboy or bizness partner u have no right to type dat piece of crap.
Re: Woman Who Donjazzy Gave N250,000 On Twitter Last Year December Gives Account Of by Jasme(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
tifany89:

You see ur life? Seriously, u r foolish! Even your testicles can attest to dat. See ur future running away. If u lyk dnt pursue it stay here and be broadcasting ur immaturity, castrated buffalo. Why, for crying out loud, would you insult someone u don't know cos of an irrelevant sh*t? Is it ur #250K? Or is it ur kiosk? Jobless rat... Children of yesterday dat will not allow their elders to rest again. Mtcheeww... Immatured sh*t, better focus more in growing up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More? / My Mansion Is Worth N500M — Blessing Okoro Finally Becomes A Land Lady (Photos) / Davido Watches As Armed Robbers Rob A Bank In Atlanta, America (photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.