Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) (104913 Views)

Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by islandmoon: 7:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
SCAM!! just like the one that said" I have no shoe!
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by joe120120(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
ebosie11:
As shared by Imam Umar......

'President Muhammadu Buhari at his family house in Daura. See the floor of the house, the chairs they are using and even his dress. They all signify integrity, humility and simplicity.
Allah ya bashi ikon sauke nauyi, ya kara masa lafiya'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-type-of-chairs-floor-at-president.html?m=1

That was then.when he has not got to aso villa
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by tete7000(m): 7:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
I need to see the ones in his UK's mansion. Liars!
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by AK481(m): 7:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
SpecialAdviser:
So people are still interested and believe in this type of story after he budgeted so much for ASO Rock clinic and went to UK to treat ear infection?

So people are still interested and believe in these type of stories when all his children are schooling abroad?

So people are interested and believe in these types of stories when his daughter married one of the richest men in Nigeria?

So people are still interested and believe in this type of stories even as he fail to prove that he never forged a certificate?

In fact people got to start believing that my 90 year old grandma just gave birth to twins yesterday.

What is good for goose should be good for the gander. People please believe my grandma's story.
Look at the names of those saying " amen"
Yoruba Muslim and Hausa/Fulani.

I m pained about the Yoruba Muslim own

2 Likes

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
That's none of my business. If he likes let him have mat as his chairs or his floor is made from mud I don't care. All I want to hear is that #1 is equal to $1.

Shikina

End of discussion.

2 Likes

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by eph123(f): 7:49pm On Mar 14, 2017
Below are brief profiles of President Buhari’s children, focusing more on schools they attended.

The details are as provided in “Muhammadu Buhari: The Challenges of Leadership in Nigeria” written by American professor, John Paden.
“All of President Buhari’s children have had extensive education,” the book said.

“Several have studied at university and postgraduate levels, including abroad.”

1) Fatima: Born March 7, 1975. Education: Airforce Primary School, Victoria Island, Lagos; Government College, Kaduna; Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria; postgraduate degree, Business Academy, Stratford, United Kingdom.

2) Nana-Hadiza: Born June 23, 1981. Education: Essence International School; Cobham Hall, Kent, United Kingdom; University of Buckingham; Postgraduate, National Teachers Institute, Kaduna; Masters in International Affairs and Strategic Studies, Polytechnic Kaduna.

3) Safinatu: Born October 13, 1983. Education: Essence International School; Cobham Hall, Kent, United Kingdom; University of Plymouth, United Kingdom; presently at Arden University, United Kingdom

4) Halima: Born October 8, 1990. Education: International School, Kaduna; British School of Lome; Bellerby’s College, Brighton, United Kingdom; University of Leicester, United Kingdom, Nigeria Law School, Lagos.

5) Yusuf: Born April 23. Education: Kaduna International School; British School of Lome; Bellerby’s College, Brighton, United Kingdom; University of Surrey, United Kingdom.

6) Zahra: Born December 18, 1994. Education: Kaduna International School; British School of Lome; Bellerby’s College, Brighton, United Kingdom; University of Surrey, United Kingdom

7) Aisha (Hanan): Born August 30, 1998. Education: Kaduna International School.

8.) Noor (Amina): Born September 14, 2004. Education: Kaduna International School.

SOURCE: Muhammadu Buhari: The Challenges of Leadership in Nigeria, By John N. P

What kind of pension will fund the education costs listed above?!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by TimeManager(m): 7:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
eph123:

TimeManager leave me alone abeg, it's not by force to talk.
k.

Kiss the truth!
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by selfmadeboss: 7:51pm On Mar 14, 2017
you can only confuse idiots. but i stilll support pmb to the core
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by eph123(f): 7:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
TimeManager:
k.

Kiss the truth!

you are still kissing the truth! Okay oooh cheesy
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by alldbest: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:
220 Million Zombies believing this here shiii right now grin grin grin grin grin

Everything about Ur profile is Scarry
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by FavoredGuy: 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
Is this one choice or curse? None of the above.
Is he trying to punish his siblings over there in Daura? It may be, because I know it is not the same at his Aso Rock villa.
Is it simplicity? No!
Is it an anti-corruption behaviour? No!
Is he afraid of EFCC? Mtcheeeww!!!
O k, now what is it?
I think it is called white-wash attitude. In simpler term, that is what is called Public DECEPTION.
If he likes, let him build a nest on a dogoyaro tree in Daura and tell us it is their family house. What concerns me there? I mean who that one epp?

4 Likes

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by RosaConsidine: 8:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
FREDUSTER:
BUHARI is a corruption himself . My people are perishing because of lack of knowledge.

He "is a corruption" indeed.
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by paramakina202: 8:04pm On Mar 14, 2017
VeniJu:

Is there a ''whole narrow world?''cheesy

Whether its a narrow or wide world the fact remain that Buhari is the only president without certificate,abi I lie?
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:05pm On Mar 14, 2017
TundeHashim:
Sir, your three observations could be addressed. The first, about the billions been budgeted for askAso rock hospital..billions have been budgeted for aso rock hospital each year and besides, the hospital caters for the medical needs of those working in Aso rock..buhari has been using his physician in the UK and it doesn't make sense for him to start using Nigerian physicians just because he became president..don't forget, there's a special relationship between lawyers and doctors on one hand and the client on the other hand..u can't just change these professionals anyhow..besides, he might have a special confidence in his physician abroad on your second point, an ex president is paid a pension of two million a month..that should be enough in my view to send one's kid abroad lastly, on the issue of marrying of his daughter to a billionaire..that falls within the choice of his daughter and not him...if he had refused his daughter marrying the son of a billionaire, many would have insulted him to be too rigid and foolish. Also, he can't compel his daughter ti marry someone she doesn't like conusively, those three points you gave did not indict him of corruption..

Thank you for your response. But it seems you did not understand my points.

My point is dat living in such apartment as shown in d picture is more of a choice or propaganda and not that he cannot afford or does not have an excellently furnished apartment. If his daughter's husband is a billionaire, can't he buy him a well furnished apartment? Of what use is d picture? To tell us he is living a poor life? Why deceiving us? So if a President sits in any low furnished apartment, whether an old house, he should post the pictures to show humility? Does the picture makes him non corrupt?

How many times has American president posted his living room on internet to show humility? Why are blacks just unreasonable like this?

3 Likes

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by prewtyjulie(f): 8:09pm On Mar 14, 2017
belief this, you can belief anything
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by columbus007(m): 8:14pm On Mar 14, 2017
yourexcellency:
HE EVEN HAS CHAIRS. THE REAL FULANI SIT ON THE FLOOR
hahahahahahhahahaha cheesy , bros u no get chill cheesy
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 14, 2017
alldbest:

Everything about Ur profile is Scarry

I am fighting my own demons - go figure
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Pecca: 8:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
tasteless
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Kay25(m): 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
Absolute stupidity and deception..who that one epp??has that changed the price of gaari on market sales?? Will poorman be able to just get his or her daily bread @ ease abeg pmb parkwell
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Mar 14, 2017
brightolaton:

Sweet@ calm down na. It is just his extended family house not his private.
grin
brightolaton:

Sweet@ calm down na. It is just his extended family house not his private.

I understand
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Charly68: 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
People should learn to differentiate stinginess from humility...They are two different thing. Baba's pension as a retired military head of state can accomodate total overhauling of that family compound ..It is not a matter of humility my people
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by BAMMZ(m): 8:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
ebosie11:
As shared by Imam Umar......

'President Muhammadu Buhari at his family house in Daura. See the floor of the house, the chairs they are using and even his dress. They all signify integrity, humility and simplicity.
Allah ya bashi ikon sauke nauyi, ya kara masa lafiya'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-type-of-chairs-floor-at-president.html?m=1

So when Obasanjo or Dino were pictured taking garri...it also signifies integrity, humility and simplicity.

2 Likes

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Topxcel: 8:24pm On Mar 14, 2017
Chai nairalanders una de try o.
D comments here are something else. Have been laughing out loud.
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by alldbest: 8:25pm On Mar 14, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

I am fighting my own demons - go figure

The Apostle needs to lay hands on you!
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by linzarah: 8:31pm On Mar 14, 2017
for everything fumigation and pest control services, when you want professional touch and effective result,

contact pest solutions services on 09090617269, 08169606527 or pestsolutions81@gmail.com
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Splashme: 8:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
FREDUSTER:
BUHARI is a corruption himself . My people are perishing because of lack of knowledge.
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by OgaJonah(m): 8:52pm On Mar 14, 2017
Angeleena:
deceiving themselves

Keep on ranting shocked
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by jaggabban: 8:54pm On Mar 14, 2017
It seems 80% of nairalanders are flat heads.
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by k9ine(m): 8:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
Is the OP now telling us to make our sitting rooms look like this.
I suppose his daughter Zarah now married will ask her husband to make their home like his.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 14, 2017
eph123:

What is the incentive for a leader to develop his own country if he knows he doesn't have to send his children to the substandard schools nor make use of the poor hospitals?

In which progressive country of the world have you seen presidents using FOREIGN hospitals? Or sending ALL their children overseas? What message does that pass across?

How on earth can people even be defending this? Nigeria has a looooooong way to go. Our future leaders surely will not reason this way.
so the issue of level of education started with this regime abi or the decay in Hospitals started with regime. Reason like a leader would please.
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by eph123(f): 9:08pm On Mar 14, 2017
silastemplar:
so the issue of level of education started with this regime abi or the decay in Hospitals started with regime. Reason like a leader would please.

So if it started before this regime, is that enough excuse for it to continue? Did Nigerians not vote for Buhari because they wanted change?
Call a spade a spade, a leader should practice what he preaches. Stop defending the indefensible.
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by MistadeRegal(m): 9:46pm On Mar 14, 2017
Like you said, 'Family house'.
Good.
Now show us his own house not family house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR / MC Oluomo Was Stabbed With A Poisoned Knife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.