Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,727 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:43 AM

The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) (104905 Views)

Saraki Looking At Buhari At APC Convention This Way Again (Photos) / President Buhari Visits His Farm In Daura Wearing Snickers And Khaftan (Photos) / Buhari’s Family Disowns Zahra, Mohammed Indimi’s "Pre-Wedding Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by refreshrate: 7:03am On Mar 15, 2017
Let him stop riding in the s class while at it and be moving around on a donkeys back
...oh and maybe fly commercial economy class on his next trip

Once election don dey near these idiots start contesting with the devil for rights over hell
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Nobody: 7:49am On Mar 15, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Nonsense, na today, Jonathan said he had no shoes but today we know better, Buhari is showing cows and funny buildings but l know the looting is on-going with his wife and all his useless cabinet, useless politicians feeding fat while the masses are dying, nonsense, trust any Nigerian politician at your own peril, Oya olokpa flog both Jonathan of PDP & Buhari of APC for the hardship they have caused millions of Nigerians sad angry angry embarassed

2 Likes

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by vikeyz(m): 7:55am On Mar 15, 2017
Na dem, dem
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by thexzy(m): 8:35am On Mar 15, 2017
If you must know Garri is now one cup 100box and its definitely climbing up against Rice. If the Aso likes let the floor be made of Gold the fact is that e no go reach that of Heaven'§ Standard. I want to quickly remind you that people are now very hungry in the state.
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by drnoel: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2017
emeijeh:
For real?
"Simplicity" but corruption is still thriving

The level of deceit in this administration is at the utmost peak

And yet he has dollars to send all his kids to foreign schools. Allow them deceive themselves.
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:29am On Mar 15, 2017
bakkunm:
God Mr president is very humble..... I pray to Almighty God to give him wisdom to rule Nigeria to promise land.( Ameen)
This is what humility means to you? I pity you.
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:39am On Mar 15, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

Close ur mouth. Go and finish ur ssce first.

Has BUHARI started his ssce?
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by ayobamiakinrind(m): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2017
jaggabban:
It seems 80% of nairalanders are flat heads.

Maybe 20% of nairalanders are zombies.

1 Like

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Danmaiduguri(m): 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

My time not yours and your type sit on the fence and fold your arms waiting for change to come out of the blues.. 50+ years shows you how that strategy went

At ur age maybe 20+ or less. what have u done good to change urself. "Tribalist"
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

At ur age maybe 20+ or less. what have u done good to change urself. "Tribalist"

I am amazed at your powers of deduction - no doubt as a result of in-breeding from your parents
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Psoul(m): 12:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
ebosie11:
As shared by Imam Umar......

'President Muhammadu Buhari at his family house in Daura. See the floor of the house, the chairs they are using and even his dress. They all signify integrity, humility and simplicity.
Allah ya bashi ikon sauke nauyi, ya kara masa lafiya'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-type-of-chairs-floor-at-president.html?m=1

And he does not enjoy the luxury at Aso Rock? Why not tell them to relocate him to a place that look like that his personal house. Ther are ppl we call Money Missed Road in our area. Those ppl have all the money in the world, but dey can hardly afford any good thing. They hardly eat good food and there children look haggard.
They are not humble and are not even free from corrupt wealth. So with what u show us here, we will take them as been humble and are free from corruption. These ppl should just allow there brains to be "wisen up" a bit. They are so gullible
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Mstcambridge: 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
Thinking about a career advancement?? Click the link.
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=I
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by fuckbulhary: 1:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
dsenator:
PMB has been a very humble,simple and a down-to-earth man for so long a time and till today there has been no proven corruption case against him.Its not debatable that corruption still thrives today because only this old man cannot single handedly stop this menace and it is highly disheartening that rather than people coming together especially the youths and the masses to show unrelenting solidarity to this corruption fight,all what he gets are attacks from right,left and center.The whole thing has been politicised.Its been Gej vs Pmb.
When Buhari was the president between Dec 31,1983 and August 27,1985,people did not appreciate his regime until after he was ousted by IBB,it was when people compared his regime to the other ones we had that encouraged them to massively made him the president again.
One thing nobody can never take away from him is humility and simplicity.Lets all pray for him and the country,God bless Nigeria.

Your co -zombies will accept that.boy!go sit down if you don't know the meaning of humility and simplicity

1 Like

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by EmmyDe25(m): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
ebosie11:
As shared by Imam Umar......

'President Muhammadu Buhari at his family house in Daura. See the floor of the house, the chairs they are using and even his dress. They all signify integrity, humility and simplicity.
Allah ya bashi ikon sauke nauyi, ya kara masa lafiya'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/see-type-of-chairs-floor-at-president.html?m=1
Utter tosh! this picture was taken long ago even before a became a president. Don't sell that simplicity, integrity and humility shit for us. Not gon work
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by EmmyDe25(m): 2:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
No disrespect though, not sure there is any tribe that is as gullible as the Hausa's, maybe its just out of their chauvinistic tendencies or plain daftness.
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by EmmyDe25(m): 2:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
emeijeh:
For real?
"Simplicity" but corruption is still thriving

The level of deceit in this administration is at the utmost peak
The Hausas love to praise their own to high heavens regardless how unfit or incapacitated he or she is for that office.
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Danmaiduguri(m): 3:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
LaEvilIMiss:

I am amazed at your powers of deduction - no doubt as a result of in-breeding from your parents

i dont hav ur time
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Danmaiduguri(m): 3:20pm On Mar 15, 2017
EmmyDe25:

The Hausas love to praise their own to high heavens regardless how unfit or incapacitated he or she is for that office.
Why did u choose to love jonathn even when he was unfit and clueless? selective and tribalists people
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Ngokafor(f): 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
FavoredGuy:
Is this one choice or curse? None of the above.
Is he trying to punish his siblings over there in Daura? It may be, because I know it is not the same at his Aso Rock villa.
Is it simplicity? No!
Is it an anti-corruption behaviour? No!
Is he afraid of EFCC? Mtcheeeww!!!
O k, now what is it?
I think it is called white-wash attitude. In simpler term, that is what is called Public DECEPTION.
If he likes, let him build a nest on a dogoyaro tree in Daura and tell us it is their family house. What concerns me there? I mean who that one epp?

....'nest on dogoyaro tree' grin cheesy grin..you are too funny.

1 Like

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by FavoredGuy: 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ngokafor:

....'nest on dogoyaro tree' grin cheesy grin..you are too funny.
What else do you want me to say when somebody whose one month allowances, not salary, are big enough to build a village standard well-furnished bungalow, comes here to deceive us that his family house has no floor covering even carpet and that their palour only has those Barber's chairs. Should we just be that gullible? No nah! If he likes, let him show us a rat hole (burrow) as their family bed room in Daura. We know the truth and we know that we know. That's not part of transparency. That's all!
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by EmmyDe25(m): 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Danmaiduguri:

Why did u choose to love jonathn even when he was unfit and clueless? selective and tribalists people
You are clearly clueless. I am a Southerner, but never a bigot like most of you people up North. Check my previous comments. I campaigned vehemently and ultimately voted for Buhari in the last general elections. Supporting him pitched me against a number of close associates. However, i can't be tone-deaf to the jamboree going on under his watch. He's a man, who; at the moment is clearly out of his depth.
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Culin:
Abegi, check out the walls. Nothing cheap or humble about that
Chelsea, remember me now?
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Kemperor: 10:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
2019 propaganda?

Please where are the pictures of the other rooms??
Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Culin(f): 11:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
LoveJesus87:
Chelsea, remember me now?
Yes

1 Like

Re: The Chairs & Floor At Buhari's Family House In Daura (pics) by Kingjjo(m): 1:33pm On Jan 09, 2020
Look at that picture very well. Have you? Now tell me whether that picture was not taken like 10years ago. Ndi oshi. Humility my black nyash.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Moment Senator Elisha Abbo Apologised For Beating A Woman / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR / What Exactly Is Peter Obi Doing In Anambra State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.