Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,611 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Checkout This Most Twisted Joke Ever & See If You Can Understand The Joke ..LOL - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Most Twisted Joke Ever & See If You Can Understand The Joke ..LOL (866 Views)

Toke Makinwa Isnt Finding The Joke Bovi Made About Her Butt Funny / I Chose The Wrong Character For The Joke - Ebiye On "Distasteful" Aramide Joke / Film star jim iyke says "Nigeria is now the joke of africa" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Most Twisted Joke Ever & See If You Can Understand The Joke ..LOL by bumi10(m): 10:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
I can't laugh alone!

Two men met at a bus stop and struck up a conversation.

One of them kept complaining about family problems. Finally the other man said, "you think you have family problems? Listen to my situation."

"A few years ago I met a young widow with a grown up daughter and we got married. Later my father married my stepdaughter. That made my stepdaughter my stepmother and my father became my stepson. Also my wife became mother in law of her father in law.

Then the daughter of my wife, my stepmother had a son. This boy was my half brother because he was my father's son but he was also the son of my wife's daughter, which made him my wife's grandson. That made me the grandfather of my half brother.

This was nothing until my wife and I had a son. Now the half sister of my son, my stepmother is also the grandmother. This makes my father the brother in law of my child, whose step sister is my fathers wife. Thus I am my stepmother's brother in law, my wife is her own child's aunt, my son is my father's nephew and I'm my own grandfather.

And you think you have family problems?

do you understand the joke?

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/03/checkout-this-most-twisted-joke-ever.html

lalasticlala do you understand the joke?
Re: Checkout This Most Twisted Joke Ever & See If You Can Understand The Joke ..LOL by Jewelnutch: 10:27pm On Mar 14, 2017
Jokes like this one should be archived, 'cos this mf joke is centuries old. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Checkout This Most Twisted Joke Ever & See If You Can Understand The Joke ..LOL by auntysimbiat(f): 10:28pm On Mar 14, 2017
lol..
Re: Checkout This Most Twisted Joke Ever & See If You Can Understand The Joke ..LOL by Gmajor(m): 10:43pm On Mar 14, 2017
STALE

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Most Twisted Joke Ever & See If You Can Understand The Joke ..LOL by DozieInc(m): 10:47pm On Mar 14, 2017
May be a riddle or something.
Re: Checkout This Most Twisted Joke Ever & See If You Can Understand The Joke ..LOL by Nobody: 10:50pm On Mar 14, 2017
Boooring

Re: Checkout This Most Twisted Joke Ever & See If You Can Understand The Joke ..LOL by dannybomb(m): 12:18am On Mar 15, 2017
vicfuntop:
Boooring
who break your heart?
Re: Checkout This Most Twisted Joke Ever & See If You Can Understand The Joke ..LOL by Nobody: 7:00am On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:

who break your heart?

The "joke" is really boring. It's who broke your heart? Your English says a lot about you.
Re: Checkout This Most Twisted Joke Ever & See If You Can Understand The Joke ..LOL by dannybomb(m): 7:40am On Mar 15, 2017
vicfuntop:

The "joke" is really boring. It's who broke your heart? Your English says a lot about you.
thank u madam english oya come my room come teach me more
Re: Checkout This Most Twisted Joke Ever & See If You Can Understand The Joke ..LOL by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 15, 2017
dannybomb:

thank u madam english oya come my room come teach me more

I believe this is a child

(1) (Reply)

Singer May D Bags Mouth Watering Endorsement Deal With Ping Express As Ambassado / “he Has A Big Manhood And It Hurt Me A Little” – Davido’s Alleged Baby Mama / Hypocrisy: Pastor Ibiyomi Vs Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.