Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,405 members, 7,781,177 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:14 AM

Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? (54697 Views)

GT Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Guaranty Trust Pay Their Staff? / First Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First Bank Pay Staff? / Central Bank Of Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does CBN Pay Staff? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by lacidi: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2017
Alleviating:
I don't know of Young staffs though.
But my uncle is a senior staff and he gets 185k monthly.

Though it increases annually!

So, for new employees, it'd actually be a little above 70k

MEANWHILE ENJOY THE VIDEO OF COSSY ORJIAKOR FLUANTING HER MASSIVE SOMETHING >>http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/cossy-orjiakor-goes-nude-dancing-as-she.html
Staff has no plural.

5 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by arsenal33: 7:56am On Mar 15, 2017
Alleviating:
I don't know of Young staff though.

MEANWHILE ENJOY THE VIDEO OF COSSY ORJIAKOR FLUANTING HER MASSIVE SOMETHING >>http://www.uk-mmm.tk/p/cossy-orjiakor-goes-nude-dancing-as-she.html

Young members of staff......not young staffs

4 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by GoldenJAT(m): 7:59am On Mar 15, 2017
MoltenMagma:

What the Bleep are you trying to say? I can't understand this your terrible English
u welcome!
Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by Nobody: 8:00am On Mar 15, 2017
As I go withdraw #1k in one of zenith Bank branch with my gtb ATM card na so zenith illegally deduct extra #1k from my account.I swear say I no go ever make withdrawal from any zenith branch again.No wonder their staff dey receive big pay.
Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by Nobody: 8:10am On Mar 15, 2017
Seems zenith bank paid you to post this rubbish.....like one of the guy said, they have GA (graduate assistance)..they earn 75k monthly...no medicals,no leave allowance,they don't give them profit sharing..they extend their contract to more than 3years before you can be a normal staff, to earn more like 100k plus...
. Lets come to the level of Note counters,they earn 58500naira, they don't get promoted,they remain in that position for years,some have being spending more than 15 years..just last 2months they just increased some of the note counters salary,by 3000 and 5000 respectively..but only between the note counters that has spent 13 years upward...this people are not given medicals, do you know the amount of dust they inhale in a day, they are not given any allowances...
. The drivers n the security men..
. Op. Abeg make I no talk too much...ds people are useless.

They are in Ghana n Zambia...but all d workers there are all staff including the cleaners...cos the government of the 2 countries does not agree on their terms of employment...Our NLC need to look into OUR LABOUR LAW...

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by verygudbadguy(m): 8:16am On Mar 15, 2017
Alleviating:
I don't know of members of staff though.

Lol. Your uncle is probably an ET considering the amount you quoted.

In the banking sector, there are core and outsourced staff.

Most banks engage like 60% Outsourced and 40% Core staff in their workforce. That said, an OS should earn around 80k while an ET earn between 180k - 200k.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by Nwachukwu1986(m): 8:23am On Mar 15, 2017
hardywaltz:
I hate this bank called Zenith
is not poor people bank

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by hatchy(f): 8:43am On Mar 15, 2017
kolajoo:
I remind myself every year on this special day how blessed I am to have been given another year to experience the wonders of this beautiful world! God is good! My birthday is a day I cherish and love. After living another year, I’m thankful to God that he has blessed me so much- and that I’m a real blessing to others. Happy birthday to me.

Yay for me! I finally have an excuse to wear as much glitter as I want. It’s my birthday show some love with like grin
All these Mama thank you children making this forum boring to visit.

I believe that if you continue displaying your stupidity in a public domain like this,by your next birth day you will be running and bathing under the rain.
Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by UncutSk(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2017
hardywaltz:
I hate this bank called Zenith
stay broke
Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by napoleon77(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2017
VastfinderBlog:

This article is roughly about the essential level salary of Zenith Bank of Nigeria. Zenith Bank has been around for a long time in the Nigerian Banking space and one of the oldest Bank around, it provides successfully advanced to provide services that can mean those rendered by the new technology of Bank springing up sometimes in Nigeria.

It's the imagine most graduates to work in a Bank due to the sort of salary they pay their employees. Zenith Bank is not an exception as their basic level salary is reasonable compared to what other top companies in Nigeria pay their employees.

The Bank sector similar to the oil and gas industry is one of the best paying company in conditions of salary. Although there are present some dissimilarities in how much banking companies in Nigeria pay their staff as no specific rule compels them to truly have a fixed amount because of their staff.

For its basic level personnel salary, Zenith Bank will pay N108,000 and N110,000 every month according to office and unit. Your income may also surge after a while so long as you remain in the Company. In addition to the basic salary you obtain, there are other allowances and benefits that the Bank compensates and you are also eligible for a leave break in the action.

Source: http://www.thistrend.com.ng/2017/03/zenith-bank-nigeria-salary-scale-how.html

lalasticlala, Mynd44, Seun, 1forall, CrazyMan

Very misleading post!

The fact that this could make front page is beyond belief.

The poster made an assumption of the salary of one grade level in Zenith Bank but the headline of the post is about the salary scale of the bank.

The salary scale includes grades like GM, DGM, AGM, SM, Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager, Senior BO etc. Did he provide thier salaries? No. All he did was to provide a salary of a grade he calls basic level.

4 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by Sezua(m): 9:16am On Mar 15, 2017
MoltenMagma:
My girlfriend gets 75k per month. Bank teller
you are 100% correct

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by davodyguy: 9:21am On Mar 15, 2017
buchilino:

DOSE BEARDS ON HIS FACE FEAR ME SMALL.
lol
Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by zinaunreal(m): 9:26am On Mar 15, 2017
MoltenMagma:
chai 75k and no how wey you no go chuk and inside the poor girls pay as per say una dey together. Kpa kpa kpa. 5k don enter your hand
Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by ideaz: 9:30am On Mar 15, 2017
I am yet to see one person who became rich on salary.

Let your salary help you reach your business and investment opportunities.

If your salary savings can't do much to attain meaningful investments, try Networking/Residual Income (MLM) - It is the only way to genuinely become a millionaire with so little capital investment and considerable effort.

3 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by zinaunreal(m): 9:37am On Mar 15, 2017
9 to 5 cannot buy me a ferrari. In fact i am at home now sleeping coz i made 100k last night. Hehehehehe
Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by Nobody: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2017
kolajoo:
I remind myself every year on this special day how blessed I am to have been given another year to experience the wonders of this beautiful world! God is good! My birthday is a day I cherish and love. After living another year, I’m thankful to God that he has blessed me so much- and that I’m a real blessing to others. Happy birthday to me.

Yay for me! I finally have an excuse to wear as much glitter as I want. It’s my birthday show some love with like grin

Quite surprising that a friend by the name Kolajo also had his birthday on the 13th of this month. Happy birthday guy

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by LivinaPatrick(f): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2017
This forsaken bank has not promoted their ET going to 7yrs. Pls don't even think of joining them,they re career KILLERS.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by LivinaPatrick(f): 10:01am On Mar 15, 2017
AceVentura:
@Op,

Where do you get your facts from? Zenith Bank has a level called GA (Graduate Assistant) & they collect 75k monthly without any added benefits.

They are supposed to stay on that level for two years before conversion to "professional staff" but the Bank intentionally delays it to over 3years.

Thank me later.
even d so called professional staffs re in hell,I mean in d middle

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by mediocre(m): 10:03am On Mar 15, 2017
RileyFreeman1:
90% of persons working with them earn N75 as contract staff. No other benefits, no upfront, no leave allowance, so much discrimination and most stay on this salary for almost 5 years before they start earning a little above 100k.... I have friends who work there, they complain every day!!!
Hmm. almost 5 years? stop lying. When you're employed, your start as a contract staff where you earn 75K. It takes only three years to get confirmed after which you're entitled to upfront benefits, profit sharing etc. So how did you come to a conclusion that 90% of their staff are contract?

If you said this about banks like GT, access etc, that don't even bother to confirm contract staff then you wouldn't be lying.

Note that this is a recent development and has not always been the mo of the bank.

recent = about 5 years ago

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by kolajoo(m): 10:22am On Mar 15, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Quite surprising that a friend by the name Kolajo also had his birthday on the 13th of this month. Happy birthday guy
wow that's nice to hear. Happy birthday to him
Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by Jammiiee(m): 10:32am On Mar 15, 2017
U see our Government Especially that useless NASS angry angry

They will never protect the interest of citizens, they prefer to argue over wearing of uniforms
angry angry
peenarz:
Seems zenith bank paid you to post this rubbish.....like one of the guy said, they have GA (graduate assistance)..they earn 75k monthly...no medicals,no leave allowance,they don't give them profit sharing..they extend their contract to more than 3years before you can be a normal staff, to earn more like 100k plus...
. Lets come to the level of Note counters,they earn 58500naira, they don't get promoted,they remain in that position for years,some have being spending more than 15 years..just last 2months they just increased some of the note counters salary,by 3000 and 5000 respectively..but only between the note counters that has spent 13 years upward...this people are not given medicals, do you know the amount of dust they inhale in a day, they are not given any allowances...
. The drivers n the security men..
. Op. Abeg make I no talk too much...ds people are useless.

They are in Ghana n Zambia...but all d workers there are all staff including the cleaners...cos the government of the 2 countries does not agree on their terms of employment...Our NLC need to look into OUR LABOUR LAW...
Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by magzey: 11:05am On Mar 15, 2017
Go and see their HR boss

1 Like

Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by nwakibie3(m): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2017
ideaz:
I am yet to see one person who became rich on salary.

Let your salary help you reach your business and investment opportunities.

If your salary savings can't do much to attain meaningful investments, try Networking/Residual Income (MLM) - It is the only way to genuinely become a millionaire with so little capital investment and considerable effort.

Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by nwakibie3(m): 12:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
zinaunreal:
9 to 5 cannot buy me a ferrari. In fact i am at home now sleeping coz i made 100k last night. Hehehehehe

Bro.. I go PM u now
Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by felix000000(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wema bank is the worst among them all,45k a month for contract staff (Graduate for that matter), upgraded to 68k not quite long.
Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
felix000000:
Wema bank is the worst among them all,45k a month for contract staff (Graduate for that matter), upgraded to 68k not quite long.

God have mercy on graduates
Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by Elektra008(f): 7:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Bugatie:
Pally this your thread, be guided or I'll over ride your brain.

Zenith bank... In your best interest!

Pally, u definitely no be obote o. Abeg, which branch u dey?

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by Tinyemeka(m): 8:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
MoltenMagma:
She's a Graduate Assistant. Entry level.
Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Tinyemeka:

She's a Graduate Assistant. Entry level.
Ok
Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
mediocre:
Hmm. almost 5 years? stop lying. When you're employed, your start as a contract staff where you earn 75K. It takes only three years to get confirmed after which you're entitled to upfront benefits, profit sharing etc. So how did you come to a conclusion that 90% of their staff are contract?

If you said this about banks like GT, access etc, that don't even bother to confirm contract staff then you wouldn't be lying.

Note that this is a recent development and has not always been the mo of the bank.

recent = about 5 years ago

Brother, I am not lying, I said almost 5 years..that means u get a 4th year renewal before you get converted to ET. Maybe the persons you know are in upcountry branches but my friends in Lagos have been there for over 4 years yet no conversion despite having B+ in many of their appraisals.

Ask those in Lagos, you will know. 100s of persons have spent over 3 years, some receive contract renewal letter for the 4th year running....

Even when u get converted, how much is your basic pay? How much does ET even earn as upfront or even PS.

Does 4 years on 75k for a smart young and intelligent graduate in arguably the biggest bank in Nigeria sound OK to you?...that's about 900k per annum for 4 years!!...brother, that's slavery but its not by force, just the economy we find ourselves ...that's why people always switch to other banks from zenith immediately they get converted.

2 Likes

Re: Zenith Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does Zenith Bank Pay Their Staff? by mediocre(m): 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
RileyFreeman1:

Brother, I am not lying, I said almost 5 years..that means u get a 4th year renewal before you get converted to ET. Maybe the persons you know are in upcountry branches but my friends in Lagos have been there for over 4 years yet no conversion despite having B+ in many of their appraisals.

Ask those in Lagos, you will know. 100s of persons have spent over 3 years, some receive contract renewal letter for the 4th year running....

Even when u get converted, how much is your basic pay? How much does ET even earn as upfront or even PS.

Does 4 years on 75k for a smart young and intelligent graduate in arguably the biggest bank in Nigeria sound OK to you?...that's about 900k per annum for 4 years!!...brother, that's slavery but its not by force, just the economy we find ourselves ...that's why people always switch to other banks from zenith immediately they get converted.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Expose Them? / Pot-Bellied Nigerian Police Officers: Police Commission Worried / Where can a Microbiolgy Graduate Work?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.