Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,023 members, 7,803,438 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform (3617 Views)

"Hameed Ali Is Over-Aged & Unfit', Senate Demands Resignation Of Customs Boss / Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform by inforesource: 7:17am On Mar 15, 2017
I decided to make a photoshop of Comptroller of Customs, Hameed Ali on uniform. I was curious though when I saw our senate leaving important discussions and decided to focus on something that do not really add up to the common growth of our country.

So this is my gift for them so that they can focus on their job.

And for the man in the eye of the storm, did he not wear uniform while in school or was he not told that Customs wear uniform? He should be posted to federal ministry of works then. Impunity in display. Lol

Re: Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform by wawappl: 7:28am On Mar 15, 2017
THIS MAN MAY BE GOOD BUT HE IS TOO ARROGANT.

1 Like

Re: Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform by AgbenuAnna(f): 7:28am On Mar 15, 2017
but y doesn't he wear uniform and ordinary school will force people to wear departmental uniform
Re: Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform by inforesource: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2017
But honestly speaking, why can't he wears uniform? It tells you the orientation of our public office holders.
AgbenuAnna:
but y doesn't he wear uniform and ordinary school will force people to wear departmental uniform

1 Like

Re: Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform by Nobody: 8:09am On Mar 15, 2017
The ethnic cleanser CG.
Re: Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform by inforesource: 9:14am On Mar 15, 2017
Lol, you sound like a school teacher. grin
AgbenuAnna:
Re: Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform by REIIGN(m): 10:07am On Mar 15, 2017
Abeg who get Hushpuppi number? grin
Re: Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform by inforesource: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2017
Ask him on twitter. lol
REIIGN:
Abeg who get Hushpuppi number? grin
Re: Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
inforesource:
Lol, you sound like a school teacher. grin
no a student
Re: Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform by Max24: 12:04am On Mar 16, 2017
inforesource:
But honestly speaking, why can't he wears uniform? It tells you the orientation of our public office holders.
Why must he wear it ? Most of these lawmakers know nothing other than stealing money. What happens in other jurisdiction from where d idea if customs is copied - are they compelled to wear uniforms ? Granted that this is Nigeria, is there a law that compels him to wear uniform ? Has he broken any of our laws ? No! If not why the hullabaloo ? Answer - our lawmakers are jobless.
Re: Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform by Vladdo: 12:27am On Mar 16, 2017
The NASS had better focus on more productive matters. They arent paid to waste time and resources trivialising. As if it's by wearing uniforms.. smh!
Re: Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 16, 2017
The only job those lawmakers know na to pack money, pack money and pack money.
Who cares if he's in uniform or not. he's the boss!

Make he deliver na him matter. I pray he can find some solution to the bogus bills importers have to pay customs at ports.
Re: Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform by obyrich(m): 4:11am On Mar 16, 2017
Max24:

Why must he wear it ? Most of these lawmakers know nothing other than stealing money. What happens in other jurisdiction from where d idea if customs is copied - are they compelled to wear uniforms ? Granted that this is Nigeria, is there a law that compels him to wear uniform ? Has he broken any of our laws ? No! If not why the hullabaloo ? Answer - our lawmakers are jobless.
I don't understand you. If the CG doesn't see it right to wear uniform, what moral obligation does he have to enforce his subjects to do so?
Re: Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform by inforesource: 7:57am On Mar 16, 2017
The painful thing in this whole bruhaha is that the main issue is sidelined.

I don't even know where we are going with this kind of childish contention.

Max24:

1 Like

Re: Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform by inforesource: 8:01am On Mar 16, 2017
Leadership by example is dead in Nigeria. Soon you will see this same CG punishing his subordinates for not putting on his/her uniform.

obyrich:
I don't understand you. If the CG doesn't see it right to wear uniform, what moral obligation does he have to enforce his subjects to do so?
Re: Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform by rfnextar(m): 8:38am On Mar 16, 2017
they know he is not allowed to put it on being an ex military
Re: Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform by Idydarling(f): 8:47am On Mar 16, 2017
at last!
Re: Comptroller Of Customs, Hameed Ali On Uniform by inforesource: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
At last kwa! grin that one na photoshop ni. The man stubborn pass he goat and senate no wan gree lie lie. Ego in display
Idydarling:
at last!

(1) (Reply)

I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike / MC Oluomo Reacts To Backlash He Received Over His Invitation To Speak In UNILAG / “all Of You Donating Money To Sunday Igboho Will Never Know Peace”, Kwam 1’s Dau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.