Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (70276 Views)

"My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by YourWife(f): 9:40am On Mar 15, 2017
Jode:
Oga mod dat ban my account,with d aid of a well labelled diagram showing details please explain my offense and the reason for the ban...OYA.

Here, u can have it

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by TruthFM(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2017
Olosho fight. Make I grab my popcorn.

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by sure2(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2017
onatisi:

So if I go on air and make allegations against you that you slept with ur mother and that her last child is actually yours ,you will turn around ,smile to the camera and say silence is golden?
Or if I bring out evidences that all the children ur wife has for you aren't yours and I go on air ,you will dance around the tv and say silence is golden
You don't know the damage this issue has done to the sex pastor ,or you think other pastors or men of God are dumb not to see that there are elements of truth In all the accusations against him. Forget all the showbiz picture he and his wife are taking,the wife will be hurting inside and ppl will be telling her the truth,but for publicity sake she has to stand with her man till the heat goes down.
So buying a car of 40 million and house of 160million for an actress who isn't even his church member and has no relationship with his family doesn't speak volumes? Infact Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have

Receive sense in the name of your creator
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Jode(m): 9:43am On Mar 15, 2017
YourWife:

Here, u can have it
lol...."Your wife"
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Bamz(m): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2017
When someone lawyers up... I think this is a clue
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by ikorodureporta: 9:44am On Mar 15, 2017
Na all this kyne one dey go open their fresh lap to confuse pastors for alter......who go see all these & still remain strong & faithful
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by YourWife(f): 9:44am On Mar 15, 2017
Jode:
lol...."Your wife"
U asked for a diagram with explanations :p
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dragonking3: 9:44am On Mar 15, 2017
LordOfNaira:

So you believe she has lawyers working on it? It is a ploy to shut you people up!!!
But you believed Stephenie Otobo who is yet to provide a single evidence or take the case to court? Hypocrisy is written all over you
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by mokkalu1(m): 9:45am On Mar 15, 2017
My friend sharap! Even if we catch you pantsdown you go still call your lawyer. So you know nothing about who bought the house you inhabit and one of the automobile you cruise. Just sharap pls.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by poshbrave(m): 9:46am On Mar 15, 2017
Sue dat fake SR nd d otobo oloosho of a girl cos ur name nd reputation is at stake let ur lawyer do a proper work....
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dragonking3: 9:47am On Mar 15, 2017
obailala:
What does she need lawyers for?... She has nothing to do with the case at all; only thing she can do is help answer the simple question if she got the SUV from the pastor as a gift, or if she bought it from the pastor.
It seems that you are still in secondary school because you don't know the meaning of defamation of character
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by poshbrave(m): 9:48am On Mar 15, 2017
mokkalu1:
My friend sharap! Even if we catch you pantsdown you go still call your lawyer
Lunatic everywhere somebody tie dis one......d young lady is not only endowed she have brain so use ur own and stop suspecting her
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dragonking3: 9:48am On Mar 15, 2017
poshbrave:
Sue dat fake SR nd d otobo oloosho of a girl cos ur name nd reputation is at stake let ur lawyer do a proper work....
Exactly.. The Stephenie Otobo is very f0olish, talking anyhow will land her in deep soup.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by emmykk(m): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2017
onatisi:

So if I go on air and make allegations against you that you slept with ur mother and that her last child is actually yours ,you will turn around ,smile to the camera and say silence is golden?
Or if I bring out evidences that all the children ur wife has for you aren't yours and I go on air ,you will dance around the tv and say silence is golden
You don't know the damage this issue has done to the sex pastor ,or you think other pastors or men of God are dumb not to see that there are elements of truth In all the accusations against him. Forget all the showbiz picture he and his wife are taking,the wife will be hurting inside and ppl will be telling her the truth,but for publicity sake she has to stand with her man till the heat goes down.
So buying a car of 40 million and house of 160million for an actress who isn't even his church member and has no relationship with his family doesn't speak volumes? Infact Nigerians deserve the kind of leaders they have

i now see your brain has thinking problem,the analogy you gave is different from the reality in this case.

Someone call you up into controversy of this otobo vs suleman wahala.it is only proper that she reply the way she did.she has first in that post warn trouble makers like you then said she will not harp on it.

so if i told you that i used to sleep with some1,you were not there to confirm and you dont know am lying so as to sleep with you then you go to the world and announce the other person.

is danellia stepheine the only one bearing that name in nigeria or you think is sje dumb like otobo or if is true she should cruxify her lover or ex-lover.

The way you people think in nairaland dont work in court room.

so she should beginning to blab his and that so that you guys take her out of context.

until it is proven in court with evidence the pastor remain innocent.

you need to google the biblical story of portipher's wife and joseph to see how blackmail can be.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by xpool(m): 9:49am On Mar 15, 2017
dammytosh:
Nice Strategy.

That is how to handle it. Especially when u dnt know what they will bring next as evidence. The shhit eating stuff is still there.

The car on instagram was a big blow. So my dear keep forming your lawyers are working on it.

Not saying much will make people forget your name with time. No lawyer is doing anything.

Not the childish way Apostle handled it. Threatening everybody with hell fire
You are just so stupid, and your stupidity is worthy of front page in any site.
You sound as if you are a live witness, you just sat in the hell you call house and assumed all these.
Be careful or else what you have no business with may hunt you and your entire family.

Haba, where you there?
Did any of the allegations happen in your presence?
You just think you are getting standing ovation for smearing people`s name with shit, you don`t know what you are doing at all.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Adecks01(m): 9:50am On Mar 15, 2017
Gang gang
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dragonking3: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2017
Sanchez01:

You nailed it!

Stephanie and Keyamo only want these folks to come out strongly denying the claims before they're slapped with another evidence.

Denying the allegation would be an instant death. If I am to believe anyone among the trio, it would be Stephanie Otobo.

And is it not strange that Apostle Suleiman did not announce gifting a vehicle to any actress as his usual practice?
Some of you are talking like you are uneducated. Do you know what defamation of character means? I really pity the Otobo prostitute and the foOlish lawyer keyamo that is handling the case. Time will tell.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Herrmes: 9:52am On Mar 15, 2017
Handsomebeing:
Your lawyer too should tell us how you've been able to afford The luxury life you've been living.
Not to sound defensive but understand that you're overreaching, she doesn't owe you or anybody an explanation.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by iwadobo: 9:53am On Mar 15, 2017
Until she sue Lagos state government vehicle registration agency for registering her car in apostle Johnson's name, I won't take her seriously. She should do that and shame the devil. Or, is that too much for her lawyers to do?

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by 9jatatafo(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2017
Prayer and fasting doesn't make cassava to stand and relax and cannot make puna get wet. It is the physical contact. Who can go against the forces between cassava and puna?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dammytosh: 9:53am On Mar 15, 2017
xpool:

You are just so stupid, and your stupidity is worthy of front page in any site.
You sound as if you are a live witness, you just sat in the hell you call house and assumed all these.
Be careful or else what you have no business with may hunt you and your entire family.

Haba, where you there?
Did any of the allegations happen in your presence?
You just think you are getting standing ovation for smearing people`s name with shit, you don`t know what you are doing at all.

No need to off your cloth and fight naked becos of your Pastor.

Are you sure this is a response to what I wrote or you are just paranoid ?

At least I am one of the people that saw your Pastor's car on the girls instagram before it was removed from the site.

Going crazy changes notin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by poshbrave(m): 9:53am On Mar 15, 2017
carzola:
Apostle fuckfuckMan.

Your doom is now.
One word
#brainless
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dragonking3: 9:55am On Mar 15, 2017
brotherly:
This film still long be that.

Lol at lawyers working.

So with this long statement she no fit add just one line denying any amorous relationship with MOG while we wait for the robust response from lawyers.

She owes you no explanation
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dragonking3: 9:56am On Mar 15, 2017
martineverest:
intelligent dude u are......she knows d story is true and alot of evidences are yet to surface.her advisers must have advised her not to speak so she doesnt worsen d situation
Please give us a list of evidences Otobo has provided
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2017
Jode:
Oga mod dat ban my account,with d aid of a well labelled diagram showing details please explain my offense and the reason for the ban...OYA.

Cos you said you have no feelings for girls and you know.................
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by mokkalu1(m): 9:58am On Mar 15, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
danigbo:
This man of God is innocent and should be left alone. All those that accuse him has nothing incriminating against him. If they do they would have splashed it long ago. They want the man of God to give them 500 million naira. Thieves. ! I don't even know the position of NAIRALAND on this matter. Maybe they were promised 10% of the money.
I know that in every twelve there is a JUDAS but look at the case critically. And those behind it. ..
You see why we are where we are? See how some people think?

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by iwadobo: 9:58am On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Some of you are talking like you are uneducated. Do you know what defamation of character means? I really pity the Otobo prostitute and the foOlish lawyer keyamo that is handling the case. Time will tell.

Will the appostle say he gifted an SUV of about 40million naira to an actress without even his wife knowing it ? At least , when he gave his pastor a 1998 SUV with 400k for fuel, the who world knee of it as it was shown life on TV. What are we even arguing here ? How many of such SUV has he given to his assistant pastors ? Lets hear word Jare.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by poshbrave(m): 9:59am On Mar 15, 2017
divicoded:
She should also please tell us the source of her income to clear this mess
May God open door for u so dat men will ask for the source of ur income...
#remove poverty mentality from u. It stinks

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dragonking3: 10:05am On Mar 15, 2017
iwadobo:

Will the appostle say he gifted an SUV of about 40million naira to an actress without even his wife knowing it ? At least , when he gave his pastor a 1998 SUV with 400k for fuel, the who world knee of it as it was shown life on TV. What are we even arguing here ? How many of such SUV has he given to his assistant pastors ? Lets hear word Jare.
Gifting okeke is none of Stephenie Otobo business that's what you lot don't get. She would have provided her own evidence which she claimed was in her laptop before it got stolen according to her. Now she went ahead to drag another person to the drama. Otobo go hear am. Have you noticed she is no longer talking again? Her lawyers must have warned her too.
Also iwadobo , apostle suleman is know to be gifting people especially church members with cars and other gifts. See here : https://gossip.naij.com/724214-popular-nigerian-pastor-gives-away-cars-cash-gifts.html

Stephenie Otobo go hear am
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:07am On Mar 15, 2017
This movie is so tough.

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by samijay8(m): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2017
There's still time gal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held / Ned Nwoko & His Wife, Laila At An Event (Pics, Video) / Desmond Elliot & Wife, Victoria At Abisola Afolabi & Olayinka Wedding In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.