Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,152 members, 7,807,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal (70274 Views)

"My Ass Is Natural" - Actress Daniella Okeke Reacts To Allegations / Iyabo Ojo Linked To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal By Lady Stephanie Ogbonna / Chidinma Okeke Reacts To Her Leaked Video. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by lastmessenger: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2017
dammytosh:
Nice Strategy.

That is how to handle it. Especially when u dnt know what they will bring next as evidence. The shhit eating stuff is still there.

The car on instagram was a big blow. So my dear keep forming your lawyers are working on it.

Not saying much will make people forget your name with time. No lawyer is doing anything.

Not the childish way Apostle handled it. Threatening everybody with hell fire
More like u have taken side. In this internet age i choose to remain silent over certain matters until i am convinced beyond reasonable doubt.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by linkszelda: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2017
i know there are lies in between the accustions laid upon apostle. but the simple question we should be asking ourselves is, why an apostle who has 50 lawyers has not sued otobo, keyamo chambers, sahara reporters and others for the defamation of character and libel. the only thing he has done is lay threats about going to sue to them but he is yet to do that. if he is really sure of himself he should go ahead to sue them. he has nothing to loose
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by bigsmoke2(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2017
Factfinder1:
Nollywood Actress, Daniella Okeke has finally broken her silence after she was rubbed into the Apostle Suleiman Sex Scandal.

Recall, Stephanie Otobo during her media conference claimed that Daniella is an ex-girlfriend of Apostle Suleiman and they once had party with an unknown lady (see here)… and then Sahara Reporters revealed that Daniella’s Car and Mansion was bought by the Apostle.

Now, Daniella in reactions to all these allegations has said her silence is golden, as she was instructed by lawyers not to mum a word.

Read Below what she said:

In adherence to my lawyers counsels, I have been mute since I read some funny fallacies.. My lawyers will do the talking.. But for sure a lot of people will go down for getting my name involved in something I had no business with. So be careful about what you say or write. My been mute is for legal reasons!! #MYCASEISDIFFERENT #GODOVEREVERYTHING

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRo7XWIFO78Yvw-Dakh1uI--AToT3OccZQgUog0/

http://ogashub.com.ng/daniella-okeke-finally-breaks-her-silence-reacts-to-apostle-suleiman-sex-scandal/
All na wash even the cucumber babe sef first deny the allegations.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Sanchez01: 10:17am On Mar 15, 2017
dragonking3:
Some of you are talking like you are uneducated. Do you know what defamation of character means? I really pity the Otobo prostitute and the foOlish lawyer keyamo that is handling the case. Time will tell.
Since you are educated, does it not interest you to know that Apostle Suleiman is not hell bent on suing for defamation of character

Was there contact between Stephanie and Suleiman? Yes!
Did Suleiman know her before now? According to him, YES!
'Stephanie is a stripper!' How did Apostle Suleiman know this?
How did Apostle Suleiman get prior notice that the lady was in Nigeria before getting her arrested and branding her a terrorist?

Until you can answer the question, stop trying to become a defender.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Edusouls(m): 10:19am On Mar 15, 2017
eziokwu aputa nwana ihe...
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2017
Chai!

I pity lawyers.

May the souls of the likes of Gani .F. find favour with their creator.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by wizod(m): 10:27am On Mar 15, 2017
carzola:
Apostle fuckfuckMan.

Your doom is now.

useless idiot will u shut ur dirty mandibles dis. What do u knw abt dis scandal and set up?
Mtcheeeeew
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by princejenks(m): 10:31am On Mar 15, 2017
truth be told,that LovePeddler had no business dropping names of others,she should have faced her issue with the MOG. she has a strong case if she heads to court
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:31am On Mar 15, 2017
divicoded:
She should also please tell us the source of her income to clear this mess

actresses...lol
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 15, 2017
am waiting to hear that stephanie olofo has been sentenced to 15 years in jail for defamation.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by princejenks(m): 10:33am On Mar 15, 2017
linkszelda:
i know there are lies in between the accustions laid upon apostle. but the simple question we should be asking ourselves is, why an apostle who has 50 lawyers has not sued otobo, keyamo chambers, sahara reporters and others for the defamation of character and libel. the only thing he has done is lay threats about going to sue to them but he is yet to do that. if he is really sure of himself he should go ahead to sue them. he has nothing to loose
he has to give sahara reporters and others joined in the suit time to retract and apologize before he heads to court, so be patient
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Uzosaint(m): 10:34am On Mar 15, 2017
what next are they gonna bring as evidence Mr Investigator?Abi you be police? She no talk Nigerians will complain,She talk Nigerians go still complain,She comit suicide Nigerians go still complain.You don't know someone could be at the right place at the wrong time? Just like Apostle Suleiman is@.Washington DC for a program now and for example YemiAlade was also on same flight to same place also go ahead and say him go chop am for there, This was what most Nigerians where doing believing every lie from APC that PDP/jonathan is this and that and even upon the condition APC put this country most people will still believe every crap they are told.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:36am On Mar 15, 2017
Borntolead123:

She doesn't owe you any explanation. Pls put your brain to good use now!
[color=#770077]You are very right Oloshos like you don't owe anybody explanation, but I am not sure Aposu will ever locate you to buy house for you though! Put your a*ss to good use now[/color]
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dragonking3: 10:37am On Mar 15, 2017
Sanchez01:

Since you are educated, does it not interest you to know that Apostle Suleiman is not hell bent on suing for defamation of character

How did Apostle Suleiman get prior notice that the lady was in Nigeria before getting her arrested and branding her a terrorist?

Honestly I can't believe you wrote this. Now let me educate your feeble mind.

Firstly, when she mentioned Daniella okeke name, it was obvious that she will get a defamation of character law suit by Daniella because she didn't have anything to do with Otobo and apostle suleman issue.

Now, having a contact with Otobo and Suleiman is not the issue here but going to mention Daniella okeke name in public media without permission will land her a law suit if you don't know.

Also note that Suleiman is sueing for blackmail etc while Daniella okeke is sueing for defamation of character which is very evident all thanks to Otobo.

Note that Suleiman never denied knowing her but he said that she was somebody he had helped financially in the past. Big difference.

To your last question, what the apostle did was very smart, why? She was arrested and taken to court without anyone knowing about it but Otobo has escalated the issue to a whole new level that she can't handle. As for terrorism, everything was provided in court that's why she was taken to court and not just media trial. Big difference

Now let me ask you some few questions or mine

1. Otobo claimed that apostle suleman promised her marriage. If he did, has she provided a written agreement, video or audio evidence backing up such claim? If yes please provide them here.

2. Otobo claims that all her evidences were in her laptop before it got miraculously stolen. So what evidence does she plan to provide?

3. Otobo said that apostle suleman did the traditional marriage in her father's house which the father denied before she changed her mouth to say it was done in apostle suleman office. Which story are we to believe since it is evident that her story changes everytime.

4. Otobo claimed to be pregnant for apostle suleman. Has she provided her pregnancy test and can she prove how apostle suleman was responsible for her terminated pregnancy? Remember she has to provide evidence not word of mouth.

5. Otobo couldn't bail herself from detention easily due to no money but she now has enough money to hire keyamo, one of the most expensive lawyers in NiNigeriawhere did the money come from?

6. Why is Otobo not taking the case to court already despite having enough evidence to bring the apostle down?

I am waiting

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 15, 2017
divicoded:
She should also please tell us the source of her income to clear this mess

She said she's got beads shop on the island!
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 15, 2017
poshbrave:

May God open door for u so dat men will ask for the source of ur income...
#remove poverty mentality from u. It stinks

Olosho coming out to defend another olosho. Remove olosho mentality from your life, it stinks! I am not sure Aposu will ever notice you though
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Borntolead123: 10:44am On Mar 15, 2017
divicoded:

[color=#770077]You are very right Oloshos like you don't owe anybody explanation, but I am not sure Aposu will ever locate you to buy house for you though! Put your a*ss to good use now[/color]

Your post here only underscore the fact that you really need to put your brain to good use.

You don't even know my gender and you're re calling me olosho, quite funny.

And talking about house, pls show evidence that the apostle bought a house for her.

And I repeat, always put your brain to good use.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by princejenks(m): 10:45am On Mar 15, 2017
Sanchez01:

there's a pretty straightforward answer to that,the same people having a laugh on this issue would be the first to accuse the MOG of being too hasty going to court considering he's a Christian and pastor. Am not trying to defend the apostle but I find some aspect of the accuser's story puzzling. For example,how in her wildest imagination,imagining what she's saying is true,expect a preacher of a religion that abhors divorce to leave his wife and marry a well known stripper? Imagine the scandal that would come from doing that,which right thinking man would do that,what has she got that could make him do so? If she had restricted her claim to him having an illicit affair with her,then her story would have been more believable,everything else she's saying thereafter just makes her come across as a blackmailer,a cheap one at that
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by goodnews777: 10:45am On Mar 15, 2017
This Igbo woman will ensure OTOBO pays dearly for this . Trust me. Olosho smelling ass won't help her lies.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 15, 2017
JustinSlayer69:
Apostle Sule...BringBackMyTithes!

I no ask you to invest am in Bakassi LGA!

angry angry angry

#bringbackourtithes

grin

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by poshbrave(m): 10:46am On Mar 15, 2017
divicoded:

Olosho coming out to defend another olosho. Remove olosho mentality from your life, it stinks! I am not sir Aposu will ever notice you though
Chai.... U need help I feel for u
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by OlaMiki: 10:47am On Mar 15, 2017
mumu located here
Smallville10:
Where are d world's dumbest people, they should come and say something stupid as usual.

Dis lady get brains, otonbo is in trouble

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by linkszelda: 10:48am On Mar 15, 2017
princejenks:
he has to give sahara reporters and others joined in the suit time to retract and apologize before he heads to court, so be patient

It doesn't look as if any of the accusing party is willing to retract and apologize. And if he doesn't act fast they are going to keep digging up more truths or lies. And by the way there is no law that states that the accused has to wait for the accuser to fulfil some obligations before he/she heads to court
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by OlaMiki: 10:51am On Mar 15, 2017
Leave these your yeye epistle , the question is " Did Apostle Sulaiman , who claimed to be a man of God , Chop the olosho Akuna ? Did he chop okeke Akuna too ? and do 3 somes, Did he buy car or house or both to okeke ?
dragonking3:
Honestly I can't believe you wrote this. Now let me educate your feeble mind.

Firstly, when she mentioned Daniella okeke name, it was obvious that she will get a defamation of character law suit by Daniella because she didn't have anything to do with Otobo and apostle suleman issue.

Now, having a contact with Otobo and Suleiman is not the issue here but going to mention Daniella okeke name in public media without permission will land her a law suit if you don't know.

Also note that Suleiman is sueing for blackmail etc while Daniella okeke is sueing for defamation of character which is very evident all thanks to Otobo.

Note that Suleiman never denied knowing her but he said that she was somebody he had helped financially in the past. Big difference.

To your last question, what the apostle did was very smart, why? She was arrested and taken to court without anyone knowing about it but Otobo has escalated the issue to a whole new level that she can't handle. As for terrorism, everything was provided in court that's why she was taken to court and not just media trial. Big difference

Now let me ask you some few questions or mine

1. Otobo claimed that apostle suleman promised her marriage. If he did, has she provided a written agreement, video or audio evidence backing up such claim? If yes please provide them here.

2. Otobo claims that all her evidences were in her laptop before it got miraculously stolen. So what evidence does she plan to provide?

3. Otobo said that apostle suleman did the traditional marriage in her father's house which the father denied before she changed her mouth to say it was done in apostle suleman office. Which story are we to believe since it is evident that her story changes everytime.

4. Otobo claimed to be pregnant for apostle suleman. Has she provided her pregnancy test and can she prove how apostle suleman was responsible for her terminated pregnancy? Remember she has to provide evidence not word of mouth.

5. Otobo couldn't bail herself from detention easily due to no money but she now has enough money to hire keyamo, one of the most expensive lawyers in NiNigeriawhere did the money come from?

6. Why is Otobo not taking the case to court already despite having enough evidence to bring the apostle down?

I am waiting

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by AlanSugar(m): 10:53am On Mar 15, 2017
Flexherbal:
"But for sure a lot of people will go down for getting my name involved in something I had no business with. So be careful about what you say or write."

We do not know who to believe anymore!

She's literally saying it happened but trying to exonerate herself from involvement.
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by dragonking3: 10:53am On Mar 15, 2017
OlaMiki:
Leave these your yeye epistle , the question is " Did Apostle Sulaiman , who claimed to be a man of God , Chop the olosho Akuna ? Did he chop okeke Akuna too ? and do 3 somes, Did he buy car or house or both to okeke ?
Whether apostle suleman slept with her or not is none of your business. Let her take it to court and prove it. Also the pastor is known to gift people with cars and other items. Where were you then when he was giving them out?

https://gossip.naij.com/724214-popular-nigerian-pastor-gives-away-cars-cash-gifts.html
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 10:54am On Mar 15, 2017
Borntolead123:

Your post here only underscore the fact that you really need to put your brain to good use.

You don't even know my gender and you're re calling me olosho, quite funny.

And talking about house, pls show evidence that the apostle bought a house for her.

And I repeat, always put your brain to good use.

You really need to put your a*ss to good useI dont really need to engage an olosho, just wait till 8pm, bingo food don ready - Allen avenue is the place
And I repeat, always put your a*ss to good use
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by omowumeee(f): 10:56am On Mar 15, 2017
obailala:
or if she bought it from the pastor.
grin grin grin with big ynash as mode of payment

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by princejenks(m): 10:58am On Mar 15, 2017
linkszelda:

It doesn't look as if any of the accusing party is willing to retract and apologize. And if he doesn't act fast they are going to keep digging up more truths or lies. And by the way there is no law that states that the accused has to wait for the accuser to fulfil some obligations before he/she heads to court
he's a MOG,whether we choose to agree or not,same people getting a kick out of all this will be the first to come and say he was too quick to head to court,whatever happened to practising what you preach and stuffs like that. So be patient,he'll go to court eventually
Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by selfmadeboss: 10:59am On Mar 15, 2017
she sounds guilty.
what she means is that yes she received all that but her case is different.

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Reacts To Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal by Nobody: 11:00am On Mar 15, 2017
poshbrave:

Chai.... U need help I feel for u

You dont feel anything for your jobless a*ss but me, I pity you though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) / Nkechi Blessing & Husband Opeyemi Falegan Break Up, Spill Their Dirty Secrets / Simi And Adekunle Gold Engaged, Wedding Introduction Held

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.