Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,821 members, 7,798,779 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend (63052 Views)

Man Kills Friend Over Ownership Of Girlfriend In Bauchi / Air Force Personnel Stabs NDLEA Official At Lagos Airport / Air Force Personnel Kill Man ‘Over Prostitute’ At A Brothel In Maiduguri (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by bigfather(m): 4:05pm On Mar 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by kushme: 4:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
NarnieSnyper:
Hoes will be hoes, u can't call a spade a hoe grin
B!atch got what she deserved.
Never mess with a soldier's heart(he's used to pulling the trigger)

Hope any girl currently cheating should take a hint......u never can tell, the next bullet might just be urs.
Semper fi. Kisses

Lmao

Yea, hoes gonna be hoes... But the question is, do you go around killing them for being hoes?.. "don't turn a hoe into house wife". JUST FVCK AND MAYBE KEEP THEM FOR MORE FVCKS OR LET THEM GO.

The thirsty pvssy murderer of a soldier won't be getting any live hole(pvssy) any time soon.. I mean, the same dumb reason he killed for..
Think..

Conji just gave birth to a bastard...

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Guestlander: 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
TinaAnita:

As if I'm the only one he is dating. I'm not doing anything anyways. However, double dating isn't a crime the last time I checked. If you can't share your girl with another dude then go pay her bride price and take full possession of her.

Even at that he still doesn't have the right to kill a cheating spouse. I think there are too many potential killers roaming the streets. Nobody is saying heartbreak is fun but is it worth killing for? If one can not handle these things perhaps he is not matured enough to start dating let alone getting married.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Akalia(m): 4:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nawa o

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by spacks(m): 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
donem:

That's what the ACM was about doing, but his FN FAL assault rifle let him down, before he could effect a Jam correction, he was seized by AP's.
boss abeg prepare sweet 10-12 odds game for me, 4 weekend so I go smile.. I need 12k to use solve problem.. Thanks
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by methodyk: 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=HarkymTheOracle post=54609016][/quote] But to be honest, cheating and double-knacking and Yourubas na 5 and 6. Married and umarried are all alike.See, for instance, TTT and Bisola for BBnaija nonsense show of shame...na normal yoruba life. Sorry just thinking aloud...All the same, the killer should be hung!
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by mechanics(m): 4:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
I just don't know why some of the military men misbehave this days, the other time, they flogged a berger wearing camoflaque, now this so called military guy is in the news again for murder. The military command should wake up and take men of proven integrity not those that will wake up one night and start killing their colleagues for nothing.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Donjazzy12(m): 5:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
SaintNemesis:
Very stupid comment. If women are evil then men are more evil. Is it men that don't cheat and smile at their babes and wives? You mean women are stronger to bear such from men without carrying a gun to kill like OJC/Kalu.
What goes for the goose should also go for the gander
You need an OJC Kalu in your life!
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by jiorhemen(m): 5:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
doskie:
wow.... Why is a relationship between a non-commissioned and a commissioned officer not allowed. I'm just knowing this for the first time.
You know, of the things that make the military to function excellently is discipline and reverence for your superiors. Now, if commissioned officers i.e, Majors, Colonels, Major Generals, etc, are allowed to marry non-commissioned officers i.e., corporals, sergeants, etc, it will surely affect efficiency and discipline. In the military, commissioned officers and non-commissioned officers do not belong to the same class. One can call it legal segregation.

2 Likes

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by EmekaBlue(m): 6:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
well,he has writtwn his suicide note

lucky corper fighting boy
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Angeleye5(m): 6:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by osazsky(m): 8:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
Too young to be in possession of riffle. Are dey even up to 18
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by costal(m): 8:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Kal is a fool
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by rosieluv(f): 8:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
just imagine this rubbish,what an unmanly nature,you just had to kill her cause of love,pffffft
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by gogodaye(m): 9:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
wahles:
I tot relationship btwn personal was not allowed

What is prohibited is relationships between Commissioned (Officers) and Non-Commissioned (Rank & file) personnel......
Between Commissioned Officers it is permitted.......
Between Non commissioned (Rank & File) personnel is permitted too.....
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Iyou: 9:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
Some people shall:::::what rubbish!
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Hallenjay: 10:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:

Please show me o. I heard he's Kal Ayomide. Thank u.

Anyways, his tribe is irrelevant. He's a killer and deserves to be killed too
HE'S KALU... U CAN GO TRU HIS FB ACCOUNT TO GET HIS NAME FROM UPLOADED PIX.... D NAME is der
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by MistadeRegal(m): 11:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
ifyalways:
Dude is Yoruba not Igbo

Kal Ayomide, that's his name.

@Topic, stupid love. Why waste money and time on trial? Just kill him and close the chapter.

Enemy spotted.
Where have you heard a Yoruba by the name Kalu?
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Afrocentric: 11:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
deflover:
So much rubbish happens when kids starts to test the cherry too early
God will punish this guy I swear. This fine girl
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Afrocentric: 11:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
bestman09:
Why , for God's sake will you kill because of a woman But the lady is a real OLOSHO! Bringing another man to pass the night in her house, in the same barracks where her supposed lover stays. Things that some women do...
you must be a proper mumu, so killing her is justified abi?Oloshi, your family will die that way too
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by delishpot: 12:30am On Mar 16, 2017
If people start to kill by cheating, Nigeria for don finish by now. Esp Nigeria men for don die finish grin
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by SaintNemesis(f): 1:31am On Mar 16, 2017
The truth is too bitter for you to swallow right? Sorry dear, let me tell how to handle it. Take it sip by sip as you would red wine, savour it, then swallow. Its not that bitter afterall.
And you are welcome!
Donjazzy12:

You need an OJC Kalu in your life!

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:51am On Mar 16, 2017
kushme:

Yea, hoes gonna be hoes... But the question is, do you go around killing them for being hoes?.. "don't turn a hoe into house wife". JUST FVCK AND MAYBE KEEP THEM FOR MORE FVCKS OR LET THEM GO.

The thirsty pvssy murderer of a soldier won't be getting any live hole(pvssy) any time soon.. I mean, the same dumb reason he killed for..
Think..

Conji just gave birth to a bastard...

I feel u,blood. Truly #hitting chest with fist#
Let's take a minute of silence for the dead(pvssy) gone to the afterlife. Amen
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Donjazzy12(m): 3:34am On Mar 16, 2017
SaintNemesis:
The truth is too bitter for you to swallow right? Sorry dear, let me tell how to handle it. Take it sip by sip as you would red wine, savour it, then swallow. Its not that bitter afterall.
And you are welcome!
OJC Kalu where are you? And please bring along your rifle!
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by sisisioge: 6:27am On Mar 16, 2017
Hmmm...I think unstable people should stay away from love and guns. Funny how tough guys turn to babies in the hands of a woman. When love turns to obsession... Pls split! It is well o.
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by jabojafa(m): 7:07am On Mar 16, 2017
wahles:
I tot relationship btwn personal was not allowed
it is allowed but must be on the same rank category e.g airmen n airwomen can marry, also male officers n female officers can also marry. But otherwise
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by DJMCOTTY(m): 7:12am On Mar 16, 2017
When una go dey collect small pikin for soldier nko?
Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:24am On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=HarkymTheOracle post=54609016][/quote]

He inherited that stvpidity! It's definitely genetic

1 Like

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by cutedharmee: 12:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
No be small wha

Re: Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend by purple3091: 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
SaintNemesis:
And you are welcome!
so true,its bitter for him to swallow,it is simple,if he is using unfaithfulness as a criteria for evilness then men are evil and not women,yet the creep cant accept that,and even now saying you should be shoot for the truth you typed,thats stupid men for you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Policemen Torture PUNCH Journalists Covering #EndSARS Protests / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) / Two Suspected Thieves Burnt In Calabar Beyond Recognition (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.