Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) (49774 Views)

Mo Abudu, Jide Kosoko, Rachel Oniga, Others Storm Toronto's Iconic Street [PICS] / Olajumoke's Photo Bomb Picture Rated No 6 In The World On A German TV (photo) / Olajumoke, Her Husband & Manager, Victoria Nkong Step Out In Style (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by stephenduru: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2017
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRpdjj0A1Qn/

Do not despise the days of little beginning.Ex-bread seller turned model,Olajumoke,was spotted sharing bread and butter to people.She wrote...

'The little things that make me happy, do something that makes you happy today, don't think too much about the consequences I challenge someone to "dare themselves" today'.

See photos below and watch the video on the link above

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/olajumoke-spotted-sharing-bread-butter.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by stephenduru: 8:01am On Mar 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by Elisean(m): 8:04am On Mar 15, 2017
I am not understanding

Why are my people like this?

22 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by wahles(m): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2017
Fp# but u knw she could actually run a modern day bakery

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by angelTI(f): 8:25am On Mar 15, 2017
This is inspiring.

I hope this lady has a viable and feasible business that has been set up for her. I don't see this modeling thingy lasting for a long time

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by tossedbae(f): 8:58am On Mar 15, 2017
Really? Oya lets dance to celebrate cheesy

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by Lukmann1: 8:59am On Mar 15, 2017
wow back to her ruth, now she is looked more beautiful.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2017
This babe no dey smile abi wetin?? Abi dem force you snap foto...see if yu are tired, bring your bread along with your skirts here me am interested in been doctorkush the bread seller oo...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by ozayn: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2017
God don butter her bread and sugar er tea
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by nairalandfreak(m): 9:00am On Mar 15, 2017
Thank you Jesus

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by elevis89: 9:00am On Mar 15, 2017
She be pro na

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by Eyor1(m): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2017
Bread seller turned bread sharer.... Grass to grace.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by Negotiate: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2017
Lol
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by ogregs: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2017
Alubarika... From nothing to something

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by colitin: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2017
ozayn:
God don butter her bread and sugar er tea
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by obembet(f): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2017
Some people will still ask for pure water now

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by repogirl(f): 9:01am On Mar 15, 2017
Lol, see as she dey do am like Pro. Good one from her.

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by winkmart: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2017
What's with the torn jeans

9 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by winkmart: 9:01am On Mar 15, 2017
This lady should just start a bakery.

Olajumoke Bread

She will then model for her brand. With the name and fame, she will excel.

Hope she understands Her modelling career is just for a while. She needs to think outside the box and plan for the future ahead.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by Negotiate: 9:02am On Mar 15, 2017
This is nonsense...

Only thrills people with low iq

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by klassykute(m): 9:02am On Mar 15, 2017
all dis wan nah wash e

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by Fuadeiza(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2017
Ok
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by timilehin007(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2017
HungerBad really..see how able men take am serious cry. even in the semi last foto that guy in red still raising finger up asking for his kid sister own...

I won't blame Apc or Buhari, I blame myself. If u can relate 'hit like'

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 15, 2017
I hope they are paying for them?
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by piperson(m): 9:03am On Mar 15, 2017
everything' is charity this days

Well, keep doing good sha
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by IamAirforce1: 9:04am On Mar 15, 2017
God bless you Olajumoke

Beauty with brain and grace.

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by johnjay4u2u(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2017
What's the meaning of this?

Someone should please borrow me a meme.

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by seunlly(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2017
wait is she a mad woman or ...
Re: Olajumoke Spotted Sharing Bread & Butter To People On The Street(pics,video) by praisekeyzz(m): 9:04am On Mar 15, 2017
Gooooooddddddd of abraham,isaac and jumoke!!!

Abeg answer me!!
Answer me! Jehovah!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2Baba Flirts With Annie Idibia On Instagram / Peter Okoye Shows House And Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Loved Up Photos Of Davido And Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.