Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:29 PM

Medical Biochemistry Or Physiology? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Medical Biochemistry Or Physiology? (1375 Views)

AAU Physiology HOD Proposes To Girlfriend At Student Dinner ( See Photos ) / Is This WAEC Result Good For Biochemistry? I Need Your Suggestions And Advice / What's The Difference Between Medical Biochemistry And Biochemistry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Medical Biochemistry Or Physiology? by daremiarchs(m): 8:09am On Mar 15, 2017
Good day naira landers. I need help on the choice of course to choose when utne registration begins. Some said I should do physiology while others supported medical biochemistry. I need advice from you guys. Thanks
Re: Medical Biochemistry Or Physiology? by EdogiStar(m): 9:28am On Mar 15, 2017
u shld ve d choice 2 ur career nt some pple saying u shld do this or dat, am nt saying u shldn't take others choice though, bt choose wht u knw u want to study deep from ur heart
Re: Medical Biochemistry Or Physiology? by daremiarchs(m): 11:17am On Mar 15, 2017
EdogiStar:
u shld ve d choice 2 ur career nt some pple saying u shld do this or dat, am nt saying u shldn't take others choice though, bt choose wht u knw u want to study deep from ur heart
Thanks. I want to take medicine before but due to the High level of competition and the cut off mark, I had to drop the idea for any other related course,this is the reason I'm asking.

1 Like

Re: Medical Biochemistry Or Physiology? by Omonoba1: 11:40am On Mar 15, 2017
daremiarchs:

Thanks. I want to take medicine before but due to the High level of competition and the cut off mark, I had to drop the idea for any other related course,this is the reason I'm asking.
you can choose physiology (but hope you know what the course is all about?? ).. Personally, in this naija current situation, I would advise you go for either of Radiography , physiotherapy, or nursing. But have it at the back of your mind that no course under the health sciences is non competitive..
Re: Medical Biochemistry Or Physiology? by EdogiStar(m): 4:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
daremiarchs:

Ok, may God lead u 2 d right and bright path
Re: Medical Biochemistry Or Physiology? by daremiarchs(m): 6:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
EdogiStar:
Ok, may God lead u 2 d right and bright path
Hmmmm,thanks a lot
Re: Medical Biochemistry Or Physiology? by daremiarchs(m): 6:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Omonoba1:
you can choose physiology (but hope you know what the course is all about?? ).. Personally, in this naija current situation, I would advise you go for either of Radiography , physiotherapy, or nursing. But have it at the back of your mind that no course under the health sciences is non competitive..
Hmmmm... Thanks siir
Re: Medical Biochemistry Or Physiology? by davbravo(m): 9:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
daremiarchs:
Good day naira landers. I need help on the choice of course to choose when utne registration begins. Some said I should do physiology while others supported medical biochemistry. I need advice from you guys. Thanks
none....
follow omonoba1 's advice...
choose any of the allied. medical courses ( radiography, nursing,. mls, physiotherapy)...but they're all competitive
Re: Medical Biochemistry Or Physiology? by daremiarchs(m): 10:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
davbravo:
none....
follow omonoba1 's advice...
choose any of the allied. medical courses ( radiography, nursing,. mls, physiotherapy)...but they're all competitive
Thanks sir
Re: Medical Biochemistry Or Physiology? by davbravo(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
daremiarchs:
Thanks sir
uwc

(1) (Reply)

Transfer Of Students Into Lagos State Public Secondary School / ASUU Declares Indefinite Strike / Generation Of RRR Number For Federal School Of Occupational Therapy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.