Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,628 members, 7,801,816 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:17 AM

Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno (24603 Views)

Borno Dwarf Security Guard Who Is Paid N5000 Per Suicide Bomb Attack Arrested / Suicide Bomb Blast In Biu, Borno (Graphic Photos) / Victims From The Suicide Bomb Blast In Konduga, Borno State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by mile12crises: 10:10am On Mar 15, 2017
Imagine evacuating human parts when our afonja warriors are seriously searching for whom to dismember.....

Afonjas right now

Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by maxiuc(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2017
B = bokoharam
B=borno
B=bomb

I don't care

1 Like

Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by eightsin(m): 10:11am On Mar 15, 2017
Boko boys... your sponsors shall never die well
Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by shibanbo(m): 10:12am On Mar 15, 2017
Mohammed Mohammed Mohammed how many times i call your name,you see wetin you bring abi.ok ooo
Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by Thugzik: 10:12am On Mar 15, 2017
hey
Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by Nobody: 10:13am On Mar 15, 2017
sweery:
So boko haram is still in naija?

It is almost impossible to completely eradicate terrorism. There is no way to tell if someone is a suicide bomber, Boko haram as an organisation have members living among us, so it is not a very easy task. The army are trying their best to neutralize their posts and take out their main souldiers, but there's no way to know if a young female has a bomb strapped to her chest. No country is immune to terror, not even the United States. Go ask France how many terror attack they suffered last yea, and what about the one in Berlin Germany where someone ran a lorry into crowd at christmas market killing a lot of people.
Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by wizod(m): 10:16am On Mar 15, 2017
TPAND:
sometimes i want to cry for the North.. but when i remember the Northern Agenda, propaganda and their stupidity. I just fold my hands and say keep killing yourselves.

let dem continue killing themselves, am happy
Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by TPAND(f): 10:18am On Mar 15, 2017
wizod:

let dem continue killing themselves, am happy

Am happy for them too. they can keep killing themselves
Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by youngsahito(m): 10:24am On Mar 15, 2017
lofty900:
Walahi these nema officials love this job like kilode? Is maiduguri the only place with emergency. They love evacuating body parts cheesy grin
abeg go n sit down jare...they are doing d job that they are paid 4
Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by hollandis(f): 10:38am On Mar 15, 2017
When buhari leftv.Nigeria bounced back to a strong economy and security
Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by soath(m): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2017
sweery:
Yes Sweery sad
Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by soath(m): 11:07am On Mar 15, 2017
greenhulk:

It is almost impossible to completely eradicate terrorism. There is no way to tell if someone is a suicide bomber, Boko haram as an organisation have members living among us, so it is not a very easy task. The army are trying their best to neutralize their posts and take out their main souldiers, but there's no way to know if a young female has a bomb strapped to her chest. No country is immune to terror, not even the United States. Go ask France how many terror attack they suffered last yea, and what about the one in Berlin Germany where someone ran a lorry into crowd at christmas market killing a lot of people.
If nah guy ask this kin queshion, you go compose this long epistle? grin
Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by DeYoungJoe(m): 12:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
Very bad, which way Nigeria?
Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by MENELIK1: 12:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
mile12crises:
Imagine evacuating human parts when our afonja warriors are seriously searching for whom to dismember.....

Afonjas right now
By their comments we shall know them, OSUs, the red mud jews!
Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by chichigal(f): 1:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
sweery:
u won't believe that I did not sleep throughout d night because of d way d bomb was sounding
Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
soath:
If nah guy ask this kin queshion, you go compose this long epistle? grin

If this is ur definition of long epistle then I'm very sorry. Moreover I didn't even check the gender of the poster before i quoted.
Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by refreshrate: 1:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
...now that he's back...
Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by soath(m): 2:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
greenhulk:

If this is ur definition of long epistle then I'm very sorry. Moreover I didn't even check the gender of the poster before i quoted.
ifahear
Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by akigbemaru: 3:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
Four child suicide bombers!
Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by olumyde5(m): 5:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
lofty900:
Walahi these nema officials love this job like kilode? Is maiduguri the only place with emergency. They love evacuating body parts cheesy grin

Stuffs like this are not meant to be use for even the slightest joke. Human life is very valuable to God even though we don't show it much. If you've lost someone so dear then you will know. The NEMA guys are doing a very good job, people like you will also be among those who will blame police,fire service, etc for not doing their jobs swiftly. It's not a must to comment when you don't have anything to say, you can as well observe.
Re: Pics Of NEMA Officials Evacuating Corpses In Today's Suicide Bomb Blast In Borno by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
olumyde5:

Stuffs like this are not meant to be use for even the slightest joke. Human life is very valuable to God even though we don't show it much. If you've lost someone so dear then you will know. The NEMA guys are doing a very good job, people like you will also be among those who will blame police,fire service, etc for not doing their jobs swiftly. It's not a must to comment when you don't have anything to say, you can as well observe.
but I'm not joking. I just said my observations

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ndume Opens Up On Why APC Got High Number Of Votes In North-east / Ganduje: PDP Is Only Interested In Edo Treasury / Tinubu As President? Buhari Must Really Hate Nigeria - Olu Fasan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.