Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) (148460 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by ichommy(m): 1:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
ameezy:
Sometimes i wonder why dem born me for this country angry

grin

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Csami(m): 1:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Holy molly!
Weed, booze, women and beach!

why naija just dry

12 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Elnino4ladies: 2:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
WTF
see clean chicks

how I wish.......

13 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by paschal47(m): 2:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Naija which way na cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 2:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Explorers:
Guys must fight saa ni, its everywhere.
Lai se a fi se.
Black guys disgracing themselves

6 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by ChiefSweetus: 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
make i hear say i quick marry! shocked shocked embarassed angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by TrapHedges(m): 2:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
I so wanna be here bro.. Wtf richommie nigga lehs go crush some asses yo!

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by slurryeye: 2:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
College students in America give zero times 1 million zero fvck.
All they know is party, drink, sex, drug and party some more grin cheesy

signature2012:

America is a place to be.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YNrJHQGXKg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRACGPEEbvs

The second video at 7.03, the dude said he saw a fvcking unicorn on a whale. I'm dead grin grin cheesy

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 3:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
ameezy:
Sometimes i wonder why dem born me for this country angry
I'm here looking at the pix like:
Awee nor cry, awee jus bear it. Buhari thunder to ur balls cry

68 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by mcdreeezy: 3:05pm On Mar 15, 2017
The life.

5 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by ameezy(m): 3:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
DavidEsq:

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by kullozone(m): 3:57pm On Mar 15, 2017
If na naija, our girls can never wear g-string. Them go wear original jean trouser kon tie sweater for waist join. I no know whether na kror kror too much for their nyash wey them no fit open am for beach... Just dey suffer naija guys for nothing.

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by ayatt(m): 4:04pm On Mar 15, 2017
cry

money is damn sweet oh

5 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Tekzyflex(m): 4:07pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oboy see enjoyment..... Chai! I need a vacation to MIAMI Asap

5 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why Nigeria of all places ? I wish am American

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by MaziOmenuko: 4:17pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mehn! Being born in Nigeria is da worst thing that can happen to anyone aswear...I just feel like breaking down right now!

Infact, I no work again...make 5 knack make I dey go my house self! angry angry

87 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
I won't say anything than this!
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 5:18pm On Mar 15, 2017
Beckham14:
Wow! Look at that black soft asss. Very good position for a smooth penetration to paradise. cool

4 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by zeongeon: 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
looking at the pictures is enough to know how bad our leaders have killed naija youths. in Naija the youths don't enjoy or grove rather they try to survive...The youths in the pics are living while the youths in naija are just existing all because of the bad state of our country. how many Nigerian youths can afford to enjoy and Grove like this... everyone is just scrapping and trying to survive.

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by DirewolfofStark(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Mehn! Being born in Nigeria is da worst thing that can happen to anyone aswear...I just feel like breaking down right now!

Infact, I no work again...make 5 knack make I dey go my house self! angry angry

TAKE AM EASY BROS grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
zeongeon:
looking at the pictures is enough to know how bad our leaders have killed naija youths. in Naija the youths don't enjoy or grove rather they try to survive...The youths in the pics are living while the youths in naija are just existing all because of the bad state of our country. how many Nigerian youths can afford to enjoy and Grove like this... everyone is just scrapping and trying to survive.
You couldn't have said it better.

In Naija, most of the youth in these pics would have been the children of prominent politicians, civil servants, and business people; or entertainers. But the kids on the Miami beaches are just regular folks from low to middle-income families. Even college students who work part time (20 hours or less) per week, can still afford to spend Spring Break in Miami.

Nigeria truly has a long way to go.

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
CFCman:

You couldn't have said it better.

In Naija, most of the youth in these pics would have been the children of prominent politicians, civil servants, and business people; or entertainers. But the kids on the Miami beaches are just regular folks from low to middle-income families. Even college students who work part time (20 hours or less) per week, can still afford to spend Spring Break in Miami.

Nigeria truly has a long way to go.

Lol....We've seen nothing on this, i wish nairalanders can go to YouTube and see 2016/2017 college spring break in Miami. The groove is killing.

Lalasticlala wish you can let us see what we cant afford here.

8 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
DavidEsq:

grin grin grin
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
DavidEsq:

grin grin grin

However the next one is coming up March 21 and it's going to last for 6 days. Wow!
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by fidek(m): 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Explorers:
University of Iowa students (from left) Sudan, Margie and Jessica, all 21.

How you take know there names, were you the photographer

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Explorers:

Lol....We've seen nothing on this, i wish nairalanders can go to YouTube and see 2016/2017 college spring break in Miami. The groove is killing.

You didn't mention the ones in LA, Orlando, San Diego or Las Vegas.

Mehn, my undergrad life was sweet (in a way cheesy)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by signature2012(m): 7:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
Explorers:

America is a place to be.......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YNrJHQGXKg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRACGPEEbvs

5 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Explorers(m): 7:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
fidek:

How you take know there names, were you the photographer

Lol..I didn't take the shots, someone did&interviewed them.
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by eightsin(m): 7:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
This is good for my eyes

4 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by fidek(m): 7:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Explorers:

Lol..I didn't take the shots, someone did&interviewed them.
Ok. . . Cool
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by eightsin(m): 8:12pm On Mar 15, 2017
kullozone:
If na naija, our girls can never wear g-string. Them go wear original jean trouser kon tie sweater for waist join. I no know whether na kror kror too much for their nyash wey them no fit open am for beach... Just dey suffer naija guys for nothing.

Lol. Aswear.
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by sirusX(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Csami:
Holy molly!
Weed, booze, women and beach!

why naija just dry
you no go nairaland beach party cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones

Viewing this topic: emmasilvaisong(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.