Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,981 members, 7,806,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:23 AM

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) (148340 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by drakeli: 2:04am On Mar 18, 2017
Explorers:

Lol....We've seen nothing on this, i wish nairalanders can go to YouTube and see 2016/2017 college spring break in Miami. The groove is killing.

Lalasticlala wish you can let us see what we cant afford here.
I was five days at the Miami beach Florida last year Spring break during the Miami beach music festival. All these I saw live. I just opened my mouth totally flabbergasted. It was an experience I can never forget.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 18, 2017
slurryeye:
College students in America give zero times 1 million zero fvck.
All they know is party, drink, sex, drug and party some more grin cheesy

Oga k...

I hail you!
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Explorers(m): 8:17am On Mar 18, 2017
drakeli:

It was an experience I can never forget.

Sure, everlasting memory.

Bro lalasticlala sef no.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by UnlimitedIfex(m): 10:56am On Mar 18, 2017
C free life, na dis kind tin i go c and start 2 vess y i b Nigeria everywhere just dey stiff
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by kayo80(m): 11:39am On Mar 18, 2017
See their flat bellies. Why can't Nigerian women have flat stomach?

7 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by mechanics(m): 11:41am On Mar 18, 2017
wow, see enjoyment o, babes of different sizes, shapes and colour
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by 2shur: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2017
If na naija now.
U go see smellos
Dirty things
Useless bleached skins.
Over pot bellies
And dirty stinking panties
With them twist neck
Twist ugly legs gang
With them iphone 6 and iphone 7 show off to camera gang
Ai no see any white or blac gal for dia wey dey use phone dey pose..or fey twist hand and leg..or dey use bottle water dey pose for beach.
Shame to ugly naija gals men.

Yankee sabi flex .
At least dia bitches clean
Fresh
Geh money.
If u catch just 5 as maga.
Baba na too tie them down.

Ket them have love ..sex and money.
I trust them college students..
Enuf harda..ah ah harda..na dis kind thing dey hungry them for nysc camp.

In the maim time

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by DLGUY: 11:42am On Mar 18, 2017
Mr Explorers you can do better.

This thread doesn't in any way have an impact on our lives and the Mod who featured this should get his priorities right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by dayleke: 11:44am On Mar 18, 2017
E don reach FP?
Let the comments continue.....
Lol

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by mccoy47(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2017
Mehn!!! Checkout njoyment! cheesy

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Viking007(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2017
coolestchris:
My peni.s oh....

9 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by seguno2: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2017
QuietHammer:
Mehn, this is the life!

......for a while before reality of looking for a job or setting up a business sets in.
Not much different from what happens in the NYSC Orientation camp that some stretch into their PPA only to wake up and smell the akamu after the POP.

4 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by breakeven: 11:45am On Mar 18, 2017
Uhmm!! Talk of nyash now covering underwear instead of underwear covering nyash. End time tinz. undecided

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by henrydadon(m): 11:46am On Mar 18, 2017
jesu oba oo..

see those fresh ass...

see freshness.

what was i doing during spring break in Nigeria?

why are nigerian girls not like this?

why are nigerian girls not proud of their ass?

a nigerian girl will come to the beach and tie towel over her bikini abi na boxer and crop top ..is it that there is too much craw craw there.

well i think i understand..it depend on our mentality if a nigerian girl where bikini they will call her olosho and a loose girl..africa still has a long way to go

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by dayleke: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2017
CFCman:

Lol. We get 'desensitized' to it over time

CFCman....
Summer na another story bro.....
East coast crazy bro....

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Mar 18, 2017
if it were naija, Nigeria police go dey collect number dey go . as puni plenty there some people go still rape, it will end up in broken bottle on someones head. see level of maturity up there with rsponsible government. Thnak u ExploreBABA for helping the vaseline crew grin grin grin grin tho. someone somewhere now on this thread as open another tab to google search MIAMI VISA grin grin grin grin grin OYO LEWA MAN

8 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:48am On Mar 18, 2017
tongue
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by thotianna: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2017
If girls open buttocks and breasts in the beach you people will call them all sorts of names and snap them without permission to upload their picture online and continue calling them names.

That's how one of them snapped picture of a girl in tight NYSC trouser and put it on Nairaland.com only to complain that the trouser is too tight for decent girls.

Please leave girls alone.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by seguno2: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2017
henrydadon:
jesu oba oo..

see those fresh ass...

see freshness.

what was i doing during spring break in Nigeria?

why are nigerian girls not like this?

why are nigerian not proud of their ass?

a nigerian girl will come to the beach and tie towel over her bikini abi na boxer and crop top ..is it that there is too much craw craw there.

Do you have a sister?
Do you have a female cousin?
I guess that they are Nigerians?

4 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Jabioro: 11:51am On Mar 18, 2017
OP you tried, you brings some good and yummy yummy foto to eyes for the weekend but you lie small. wey the foto for the other room ..i would still keep my gift for you until I see the alert for the other room...

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Claessique1(f): 11:52am On Mar 18, 2017
REIIGN:

Dafuq was I doing in Nigeria during Spring Break

*sobs* cry

Lols, yeye

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by yomi007k(m): 11:55am On Mar 18, 2017
Beckham14:
Wow! Look at that black soft asss. Very good position for a smooth penetration to paradise. cool

grin

Walai...God knw y he no mk me American. ....

4 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by nonix22(m): 11:56am On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=Explorers post=54605088]Perhaps in an attempt to get that perfect shot for Instagram, many got into creative positions near the water in order to fully showcase their tropical vacation.

While some are twerking on a cop vehicle.[/quote
Wetin be this eh

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Tony1394: 11:57am On Mar 18, 2017
Konji na bastard o.i don die here

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by apollo13(m): 11:57am On Mar 18, 2017
ameezy:
Sometimes i wonder why dem born me for this country angry
Lol

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by REIIGN(m): 11:58am On Mar 18, 2017
Claessique1:

Lols, yeye
Were you at this year's Spring Break? grin

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by drslimtommy: 12:00pm On Mar 18, 2017
REIIGN:

They only go there to dip their feet in the water, take photos and come out. Not to swim.
An average naija girl's bikini is knickers and a crop top. grin

Lol, yea.. The ladies tend to wild out at the pool cos it provides a more serene environment than the beach.

An average naija gal wouldnt attempts to swim in beach cos of their theft of beauty. cheesy

They wnt wanna swim cos of the fear that their heavy camouflage makes-up might wipe off, making them to look like smiggle therfafter. cheesy

All they have to offer is just a display of cosmetic and dasall! cool

Fake lives everywhere. undecided

U can callme a misogynist who cares? undecided
B1tch i dont give a f. undecided

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by kayo80(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
KennyID17:
C as babes dey avoid d thread like say na plague. Naija babes too dull angry angry

With their potbellies. Inferiority complex is killing them right now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Donsammi(m): 12:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
Explorers:
And students weren't the only ones to make the most of their vacation, police officers joined the fun by laughing and talking with partiers.

Some ladies were seen on cop vehicle, twerking.

In some countries, the cops will arrest or aim to shoot them.

"Attempt to destroy properties of the federal government of the so country"
Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by igbsam(m): 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
Paradise..... A place to be.

Nigeria sha! This country has failed its citizens.

Life is so unfair

embarassed sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by REIIGN(m): 12:03pm On Mar 18, 2017
drslimtommy:

An average naija gal wouldnt attempts to swim in beach cos of their theft of beauty. cheesy

They wnt wanna swim cos of the fear that their heavy camouflage makes-up might wipe off, making them to look like smiggle therfafter. cheesy

All they have to offer is just a display of cosmetic and dasall! cool

Fake lives everywhere. undecided

U can callme a misogynist who cares? undecided
B1tch i dont give a f. undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls / Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.