Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) (148271 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by cybriz82(m): 12:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
NL girls where are thou??!!!!!

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Akalia(m): 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:
America is the new Sodom and Gomorrah, a land of sin sad
I hope Donald Trump will change all this for good, if not, their destruction is near

God bless Nigeria!
typical comment from a self- righteous Nigerian mentality. Where in the bible is it written that America is the new sodom and gomorrah and therefore her destruction is near.

Look my dear the level of inequity and all kinds of abomination are as bad as what is obtainable in America if not worse. Nigerians and black africans In general are hypocrites; always covering their sins and are quick to pronounce judgement on others whose sins are open and obvious.

Moral: do not judge others because they sin differently from you.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:
America is the new Sodom and Gomorrah, a land of sin sad
I hope Donald Trump will change all this for good, if not, their destruction is near

God bless Nigeria!

look at this hypocrite. People are having fun and unwinding, enjoying the simple things life has to give and you are claiming sodomy? while at your backyard you have terrorist slicing the necks of innocent civilians, you have your army bombing it's own citizens in camps and claiming it was a mistake, but NOO!!! this is the people that God will destroy first, the people that are having fun not we Nigerians, even though we hide to do the same thing that they do. Pretender, Hypocrite.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by sirfee(m): 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=Explorers post=54604943]grin Jeez! freedom of everything,I'm patiently waiting for the moralists and their daily epistles.This is carnival of fun.
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Mar 18, 2017
EmekaBlue:
yeah beautiful kinda, but not as clean as these clean white chicks i see...

I continue to disagree.

I see LA 10's all the time in even Ibadan and I know that Lagos/Abuja will have even more.

You're looking at average 19 year olds there so you have to compare that way.

Anyways beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
So you used all your data to upload pics that doesn't concern you and us. Wedon sir
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Moving4: 12:28pm On Mar 18, 2017
rheether:
Mummy why? Why Nigeria angry
So u would have preferred drugs & Smoker boys hit u hard on beach like dis? Some boys are still ready to do it in Naija o, sinx u love it
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by DLGUY: 12:29pm On Mar 18, 2017
nunamyeong:

ogbeni take your time oooo. abi na explorer talk say make Nigeria no get sense or turn to a failed state ni

That's Oyinbo mans lifestyle. I'm not even intrigued by this.

Haven't you heard of nude beaches?

This is nothing compared to that.

I don't even know why this should be on the front page.
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
WARNING ~ NEVER INVITE NIGERIAN POLICE TO SAFE GUARD YOUR BEACH PARTY, YOU WILL END UP BEING THE ONE SAFE GUARDING THEM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by bossrillboss: 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
choi...I suppose dey dia ooooo...I for chop d chop able,lick d lick able and do d do able....yummy yummy,God pls bless me and let me move to usa..no joy for naija.
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by sirfee(m): 12:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
Beckham14:
Wow! Look at that black soft asss. Very good position for a smooth penetration to paradise. cool

grin
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

I continue to disagree.

I see LA 10's all the time in even Ibadan and I know that Lagos/Abuja will have even more.

You're looking at average 19 year olds there so you have to compare that way.

Anyways beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.
Anyways beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. TRUE

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Bills2307(m): 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Niggas be like "we r off to Miami beach"

4 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
cool
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

I used to think you were intelligent, now I'm highly disappointed.

How do you consistently make front page even with this garbage? You must have connections

How does how you think about him EPP? In fact who u EPP? Clear from there, mk we see road!!

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:

That's Oyinbo mans lifestyle. I'm not even intrigued by this.

Haven't you heard of nude beaches?

This is nothing compared to that.

I don't even know why this should be on the front page.

abi..... next year own u go dey very surprise to see some naija folks there... make i no mention name sha

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Exciton(m): 12:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
The same people enjoying these pics are the ones that will scream ashawo, olosho, lost generation, end time etc if a tenth of this was done in Naija.

Awon hypocrites!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by kinibigdeal(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
We wont condole this uncultured act in Nigeria. It is never our culture and never be. Very disgusting
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by sirfee(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Explorers:
And students weren't the only ones to make the most of their vacation, police officers joined the fun by laughing and talking with partiers.

Some ladies were seen on cop vehicle, twerking.

In some countries, the cops will arrest or aim to shoot them.

"Attempt to destroy properties of the federal government of the so country"
Lmao,beware of the DSS.
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by yorhmienerd(m): 12:34pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

How do you consistently make front page even with this garbage? You must have connections
Easy there ma'am, Why taking it personal na?
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by DLGUY: 12:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
nunamyeong:

abi..... next year own u go dey very surprise to see some naija folks there... make i no mention name sha

Miami Florida is a popular holiday destination even among Nigerians so why the hell not if you can afford the plane ticket but I know other places where you'd have even more fun and wilder parties like Ibiza Spain.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Saint52(m): 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2017
On a serious note ::BLACK IS BEAUTY
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Daboomb: 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
I see a lot of "too fat" people! Just too fat for my liking!!

I see girls with age of 15 - 19, with Bossoms so-sagged that my Grandmother who had breast-fed ten Niggas, with each sucking the same bossom for at least two years..........feeling like a newly minted beauty Queen. grin grin

I just pity the Men that will marry these "used products". angry

OFC, the Men sef are no different anyway
undecided undecided
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by lanre88(m): 12:37pm On Mar 18, 2017
Why can't we have something like this in Nigeria cry cry kiss

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by chidooh1: 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2017
I remember when i was in Miami Florida, i had to relocate and changed my address just because of sexual madness. It all started when a local babe told her friends about a Nigerian with big machine gun, i was rushed and abused just because of my dic.k size and sexual prowess. Everything goes in Miami, sex means nothing there
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Observer3(m): 12:41pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
She was probably wondering how she got there grin

kikikiki no be lie
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by RealAlfranco: 12:42pm On Mar 18, 2017
Explorers why?

7 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by iPopAlomo(m): 12:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

Hypocrite oshi...

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by TroubleDude: 12:44pm On Mar 18, 2017
Nigeria Nigeria...

in Oliver Queen's voice...

Nigeria, you have failed your citizens

in fact I'll be hosting mine at sambisa beach ... free....
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Smellymouth: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
2shur:
If na naija now.
U go see smellos
Dirty things
Useless bleached skins.
Over pot bellies
And dirty stinking panties
With them twist neck
Twist ugly legs gang
With them iphone 6 and iphone 7 show off to camera gang

Ai no see any white or blac gal for dia wey dey use phone dey pose..or fey twist hand and leg..or dey use bottle water dey pose for beach.
Shame to ugly naija gals men.

Yankee sabi flex .
At least dia bitches clean
Fresh
Geh money.
If u catch just 5 as maga.
Baba na too tie them down.

Ket them have love ..sex and money.
I trust them college students..
Enuf harda..ah ah harda..na dis kind thing dey hungry them for nysc camp.

In the maim time

Funny but true..
Na formings go kill naija girls..When u walk up to nnaija girls just to say hello, some of them will size u from head to toe and ask you," Are you talking to me?"
No, na buhari I dey talk to. undecided

9 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Daboomb: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
chidooh1:
I remember when i was in Miami Florida, i had to relocate and changed my address just because of sexual madness. It all started when a local babe told her friends about a Nigerian with big machine gun, i was rushed and abused just because of my dic.k size and sexual prowess. Everything goes in Miami, sex means nothing there

Pinshures of the machine or Aaadonbelevit undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:

Miami Florida is a popular holiday destination even among Nigerians so why the he'll not if you can afford the plane ticket but I know other places where you'd have even more fun and wilder parties like Ibiza Spain.

so u know all these things and you kon dey
talk say make explorer and the MODinats get their priority right abi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones / Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.