Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,845 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:12 AM

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) (148098 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by smartkester(m): 12:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Explorers:
A full range of beach attire was on display, as some opted for more simplistic choices.
dude are you based in miami?
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by agabaI23(m): 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
The last girl has a cone with a dangerously pointed vertex for bweast. Oh well!
Choi!

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 12:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
chidooh1:
I remember when i was in Miami Florida, i had to relocate and changed my address just because of sexual madness. It all started when a local babe told her friends about a Nigerian with big machine gun, i was rushed and abused just because of my dic.k size and sexual prowess. Everything goes in Miami, sex means nothing there

Ogbeni lai i sight you....

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by smartkester(m): 12:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
Explorers:
University of Iowa students (from left) Sudan, Margie and Jessica, all 21, and who said they were University of Iowa students, were seen casually smoking weed on the beach with their friends. One girl in the background looks on with a facial expression of half horror and half confusion.
bia wher are you on the beach.. Are you not based there
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by sirfee(m): 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
Cutehector:
When this kyn tin go happen for elegushi beach abeg
Lol,2057

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
kullozone:
If na naija, our girls can never wear g-string. Them go wear original jean trouser kon tie sweater for waist join. I no know whether na kror kror too much for their nyash wey them no fit open am for beach... Just dey suffer naija guys for nothing.
i swear u get am

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Smellymouth: 12:51pm On Mar 18, 2017
LockDown69:
Oloshos everywhere shocked
Bro, if na these kind oloshos we dey see for naija problem nor go dey na. grin

4 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Mar 18, 2017
seguno2:

Animals in human skin with no self respect and control, you mean? Thankfully there are jails for such dogs.

Jails for apes like him....

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Rebuke: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
With all these nudity no case of rape was recorded or reported, no assault of any sort on females (aint trying to encourage nudity I beg, jxt tnkn out loud)......for area here naija, hmmmm lip sealed.

Kai, we play holy holy pass but na we commit pass. Ah! I jxt tire. Why I even come this kind thread dis hot afternoon sef?

Xplorer abi wetin be yhur name, I beg no try dis kind thn next time o.

Mehn, d difference is so clear. All is well

5 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by DLGUY: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
nunamyeong:

so u know all these things and you kon dey
talk say make explorer and the MODinats get their priority right abi...

Threads such as this has zero relevance to our day to day life as Nigerians that's what I'm saying and if seeing white people on bikinis is so intriguing then I wonder if OP is from the cave man era. grin

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

Sodom and Gomorrah, America is an evil place where life of sin is easy to live, a cursed land. I pity people living there

And you think you aren't cursed also, hypocrite.....

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Mar 18, 2017
DLGUY:

Threads such as this has zero relevance to our day to day life as Nigerians that's what I'm saying and if seeing white people on bikinis is so intriguing then I wonder if OP is from the cave man era. grin

my nigga leave the op make he sha dey post pix of how people wey get sense for their country dey jolly...
so that e go motivate Nigerian youths to
get sense and make
those vegetables n co accountable for anytin dey do

4 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by DLGUY: 1:02pm On Mar 18, 2017
nunamyeong:

my nigga leave the op make he sha dey post pix of how people wey get sense for their country dey jolly...
so that e go motivate Nigerian youths to
get sense and make
those vegetables n co accountable for anytin dey do

I don here ! grin

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by sirfee(m): 1:07pm On Mar 18, 2017
Smellymouth:

Funny but true..
Na formings go kill naija girls..When u walk up to nnaija girls just to say hello, some of them will size u from head to toe and ask you," Are you talking to me?"
No, na buhari I dey talk to. undecided
Baba,we dey go there next year.

5 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Burger01(m): 1:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Goosh. I need to trip down to Miami. angry embarassed
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by 989900: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
Explorers:
Twerking.

Sad, but women are officially sex objects -- they practically sexual-objectify themselves -- cool though; can't complain.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Alertpro: 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
God's own country!

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by cstr151: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
Miami is cool. Not the wildest in america tthough.
Someone mentioned Ibiza spain- That is truly the Bomb. Absolutely world class.
A friend of mine went there and had to be hospitalized due to too much ejaculation in quick succession as a result of excessive Blow-jobbs.
Those spanish chicks are something else. No wonder they have a minister for sex.

11 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by viciscute: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
yummy

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Smellymouth: 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2017
sirfee:
Baba,we dey go there next year.

Walahi, egbon we must enter oo.. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by watchindelta(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
So cool. Sexy cool

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by sirfee(m): 1:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Smellymouth:

Walahi, egbon we must enter oo.. cheesy
cheesy cheesy Oya make we hustle hard to earn more mulla to our account.Good afternoon boss man.
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2017
Bros, the last two pics are from Panama City not Miami.
Explorers:
She's high, fell into the ocean, soaking her purse, didn't look too worried about the situation as her friend helped her up.
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 18, 2017
Our undergrad college surf team:

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Rhea(f): 1:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
I see bo.obs everywhere grin
I see nyash everywhere grin
I see good cush everywhere cheesy
I see booze everywhere grin
I see ochanjas everywhere cheesy
I see poo.says everywhere grin

Where dem vaseline crew
Make una line up and begin action naaa grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
no wonder, Apostle Suleiman is currently in America. I know he will be in attendance.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2017
At a beach outing in SOCAL (Southern California)

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Mar 18, 2017
D guy don take pics tire...PCB repping all day!
Zetra:
jesu... d Nigeria we drm
it can only happen at pool but still on low level
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by seguno2: 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2017
cstr151:
Miami is cool. Not the wildest in america tthough.
Someone mentioned Ibiza spain- That is truly the Bomb. Absolutely world class.
A friend of mine went there and had to be hospitalized due to too much ejaculation in quick succession as a result of excessive Blow-jobbs.
Those spanish chicks are something else. No wonder they have a minister for sex.

Before you mislead our people into a mad rush for Spain please note that Spain does not have a minister of sex but the Head of a Committee to come up with ways to improve their birth rate.

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Spain-appoint-a-Minister-for-Sex

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hush, what happens in Miami stays in Miami wink
chidooh1:
I remember when i was in Miami Florida, i had to relocate and changed my address just because of sexual madness. It all started when a local babe told her friends about a Nigerian with big machine gun, i was rushed and abused just because of my dic.k size and sexual prowess. Everything goes in Miami, sex means nothing there
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by dokiOloye(m): 1:38pm On Mar 18, 2017
Akalia:
typical comment from a self- righteous Nigerian mentality. Where in the bible is it written that America is the new sodom and gomorrah and therefore her destruction is near.

Look my dear the level of inequity and all kinds of abomination are as bad as what is obtainable in America if not worse. Nigerians and black africans In general are hypocrites; always covering their sins and are quick to pronounce judgement on others whose sins are open and obvious.

Moral: do not judge others because they sin differently from you.
That person is a muslim and U know they call America "d great satan" otherwise I can't see why som1 will compare death and life.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Laveda(f): 1:40pm On Mar 18, 2017
See the guys all opening their mouths screaming wow, let this happen in Naija all you'll hear is olosho

Stupid hypocrites

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / Funny Text Messages You Can Send To Your Loved Ones / Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.