Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) (148346 Views)

Couple Caught Having Sex On The Street In London Amid Coronavirus Lockdown (Pix) / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos) / Nigerian Bride & Her Squad Stun In Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by yemzzy22(m): 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
this place go dey make cucumber dey rise up Even when it not needed
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by cstr151: 1:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
seguno2:

Before you mislead our people into a mad rush for Spain please note that Spain does not have a minister of sex but the Head of a Committee to come up with ways to improve their birth rate.

https://www.quora.com/Why-did-Spain-appoint-a-Minister-for-Sex
Alright.
A sex tourist with enough cash will never do wrong to go spain though. The love that spanish girls have for dickks is second to none.
And the fact that their birth-rate is low shows that their ''postinor and morning after pill'' game is on point.
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by baZOOKer: 1:46pm On Mar 18, 2017
Laveda:
See the guys all opening their mouths screaming wow, let this happen in Naija all you'll hear is olosho

Stupid hypocrites

lol spot on..tats true af

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Temptee101(m): 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
Pidgin2:

I used to think you were intelligent, now I'm highly disappointed.

How do you consistently make front page even with this garbage? You must have connections
Who come be this one now?
Abeg ma'am swerve if e pepper your eyes. Typical Nigerian always enjoy suffering and smiling

5 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by modsfucker: 1:47pm On Mar 18, 2017
I don't know wetin those guys took to stop their diucks from given standing ovation. If I were to be in that place, my diuck will never go down upto the time I leave.

Meanwhile, the last girl in the pic savvy better position. grin

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Smellymouth: 1:50pm On Mar 18, 2017
sirfee:
cheesy cheesy Oya make we hustle hard to earn more mulla to our account.Good afternoon boss man.

Hahahahaha..
Hustle wella bros. Miami? We must enter.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Dee60: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2017
The World will end soon. The signs are OBVIOUS. The wise must run to Christ now. Dont be fooled. Its time to run to Christ, the true Saviour.

3 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 1:55pm On Mar 18, 2017
EgunMogaji:

Set it up.

Be the change that you seek.

Araromi Beach dey and is central to a lot of colleges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pE97AQm6unw
no be bum shorts those girls put on?? Mtcheeewww

4 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Mar 18, 2017
Hypocritical naija bit.c.hes no go comment. Una dads

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by XaintJoel20: 1:59pm On Mar 18, 2017
coolestchris:
My peni.s oh....

Hope you are not among the Vaseline crew?
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by prince049(m): 2:04pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is what I call chilling.
College is chilling over there.
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by NMotorwerks: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
This is how you know the end time is here upon us!

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
WTF

see clean chicks

how I wish.......

White babes clean no be small. I refuse to settle for less
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by 1metre: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
mrmrmister:

Translation?
na black people dey fight so
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 2:08pm On Mar 18, 2017
MIAMI!!!! Here I cummm

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Bonejr(m): 2:09pm On Mar 18, 2017
I don't know if sb also observe this
"every time you'll see this oyinbos without top or dressing like this their females have this nice butt that will make you feel like grabbing and they always had erect boobs while the men have this bigger arm even if they don't have six packs their tummy is flat.
Why same not achieved in my country?

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 2:10pm On Mar 18, 2017
NMotorwerks:
This is how you know the end time is here upon us!
which endtime? The one your pastor talks about?? Oga leave trash for LAWMA
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by 1metre: 2:11pm On Mar 18, 2017
CaroLyner:
Black guys disgracing themselves
u can imagine
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by elhafeez(m): 2:12pm On Mar 18, 2017
End time party. May God help us. I don't pray this comes to Nigeria during my life time or my grand kids

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
There is time for everything na.....surely....man has got to enjoy this......

Sign of end time

I gas re read my bible.......if there's edited version.....

I gas re-download grin
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by ossuofia1: 2:15pm On Mar 18, 2017
Mehn! See soft, white Moi-Moi.

They need some black sausage in there.

2 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
Laveda:
See the guys all opening their mouths screaming wow, let this happen in Naija all you'll hear is olosho

Stupid hypocrites
naija Gal's are fond of over doing something, look at those gals looking very clean and nice.

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by sirfee(m): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
Smellymouth:

Hahahahaha.. Hustle wella bros. Miami? We must enter.
Yes boss.

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by CaroLyner(f): 2:17pm On Mar 18, 2017
1metre:
u can imagine
The wellness training still ongoing?

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Ibyno(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
IF SUCH HAPPEN FOR 9JA, HALF OF THE PEOPLE HERE GO LOST THEIR FONE , GOD PLS IN MY NEXT WORLD , MAKE THEM BORN ME FOR YANKEE .

6 Likes

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by iSufferFools: 2:20pm On Mar 18, 2017
Laveda:

Stupid hypocrites
Thank goodness I'm not one. grin

1 Like

Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by linusbnn(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
coolestchris:
My peni.s oh....

Na D.I.E you dey grin grin grin
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by sirfee(m): 2:23pm On Mar 18, 2017
[quote author=modsfucker post=54708721]grin grin The best position for "missionary" style.
Re: 2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) by Hushee(m): 2:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
comradespade:
Idi ree,

AHHHH EWO FUROO, afi bi booth Nissan cheesy
Lol. Guy, I swear you no well. grin grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] / Kingtblakhoc And His Actresses Pose In Lekki Flood (Photos) / Photos Of Beautiful Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.