Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,420 members, 7,808,510 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Apostle Suleman: A Lot Of People Will Go Down – Daniella Okeke Finally Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Apostle Suleman: A Lot Of People Will Go Down – Daniella Okeke Finally Speaks (621 Views)

Actress Daniella Okeke Finally Reacts To The Scandal Involving Her / Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman: A Lot Of People Will Go Down – Daniella Okeke Finally Speaks by uniquechukwuma: 10:22am On Mar 15, 2017
Nollywood actress, Daniella Okeke has finally responded to allegations that she had an affair with the General Overseer of Omega Fire Ministries, Apostle Johnson Suleman.

Ms. Okeke was mentioned by Suleman’s self-proclaimed lover Stephanie Otobo, as one of the pastor’s many girlfriends.

Suleman was alleged to have bought a Mercedes Benz 450 GL for the actress.

Ms. Okeke has now taken to her Instagram page, to respond to the allegations, describing them as “lies” and “fake stories”.

She said: “In adherence to my lawyers counsels, I’ve been mute since I read some funny fallacies. My lawyers will do the talking.

“But for sure a lot of people will go down for getting my name involved in something I had no business with. So be careful about what you say or write. My being mute is for legal reasons.”
read more......
https://www.igodotv.com/2017/03/15/apostle-suleman-a-lot-of-people-will-go-down-daniella-okeke-finally-speaks/

Re: Apostle Suleman: A Lot Of People Will Go Down – Daniella Okeke Finally Speaks by sarrki(m): 10:25am On Mar 15, 2017
Only Gullible followers still see this man as a credible man

He's a scammer and fraudster

He's running a lucrative office by defrauding gullible followers
Re: Apostle Suleman: A Lot Of People Will Go Down – Daniella Okeke Finally Speaks by sarrki(m): 10:28am On Mar 15, 2017
Gullible followers did he friend the lady or not ?

Stop quoting touch not my annoited wrongly

Day Don break

Suleman is a fraudster worst than yahoo yahoo boiz

He's a scammer

Using God Almighty name on vain
Re: Apostle Suleman: A Lot Of People Will Go Down – Daniella Okeke Finally Speaks by thesicilian: 10:39am On Mar 15, 2017
You people are not tired of this issue?
Re: Apostle Suleman: A Lot Of People Will Go Down – Daniella Okeke Finally Speaks by goldbim(f): 11:02am On Mar 15, 2017
grin grin..so this aunty follow chop crayfish??issorai

(1) (Reply)

Mr President’ Visits Seyi Law’s Daughter At Their Home / Davido After Smoking Weed Sing 30 Billion For The Account With Friends (pics Vid / Man Tells Pres. Buhari His Plans Can Wait Till Next Week, So They Can Vote Efe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.