Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife (56223 Views)

Henod Luxury Hotels, Lagos Owned By Prince Odi Okojie, Mercy Johnson's Husband / "I Will Pay Your Bride Price Again" - Mercy Johnson's Husband Gushes Over Her / Mercy Johnson's Husband Reacts To Her Appointment By Governor Yahaya Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by mhizsimi(f): 12:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
Salary e no pay... He keeps on appointing people undecided
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by thestevens: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Politicians and their clueless sense,lack of priorities.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
Okay nice but na which kind clothe Mercy wear so
See how the men are well dress. Na wa oooo lipsrsealed

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by froshsteve(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
wetin concern me mtcheeewww
I still dey pray make god pick my call una dey tell me abt mercy johnson i family am
d¤d¤¤¤
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by Saintp(m): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
She is just happy to chop her own national cake. Like other celebs before her, this position will not have any impact on the people. I don't know why politicians like playing to the gallery instead of confronting the main issues affecting the people. But then congrats MJ, it's not easy chopping from the national cake.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by McPerry(f): 12:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
see Noses... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by sainttwist1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
SSA on Entertainment abi........hmmmmm
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by ring7(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Tonro dikeh. Now be biting fi hers and crying.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by able20(m): 12:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
yourexcellency:
Hope say the only governor that wears sunshade while having his bath no dey sample your wife ekwe?
Like Nkiru and Rochas . watin the governors dey do with all these gals.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by soath(m): 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Congrats!
Who no like beta NUNU?
That's a cover up grin
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by Pamelayoung: 12:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Congrats! My lady
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by 2b400: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
thinking about a career advancement.pls click the link
http://epistorm.co.uk/index.php/store2/training/ghd-5-01-detail?a_aid=01234
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by coachavilla(f): 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Congrats
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by olowoyo2: 12:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Human being sha.. Abeg leave her line that haba
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by AMACRITY(f): 12:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
congrats to my favorite actress
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by wawappl: 12:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
GOOD; APC APPOINTING PDP TO SERVE AND SHARE MONEY TOGETHER
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by mekadmiry(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
I'm not interested in your appointment, Mercy Johnson. I'm just congratulating you on the way you have secured your marriage.
You seem to be a naturally good person.
Not like the one who's name starts with TO.....

1 Like

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by CEO1(m): 12:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Great!
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by victorazy(m): 12:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
She must be pregnant again!
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by AngelicBeing: 12:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
cool
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by ipobbigot7: 12:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
I remembered this Mercy Johnson's husband was rooting for pdp not long ago, one would have expected that he tell his wife that he does not dine with APC.

Politicians are the same, no permanent enemy there's only permanent interest.
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by Nobody: 12:54pm On Mar 15, 2017
sar33:
https://www.instagram.com/p/BRp3dXRDrAC/

Star actress Mercy Johnson has taken to social media to thank Kogi Governor Yahaya Bello for appointing her Senior Special Assistant (SSA) on Entertainment ,Art and Culture.She wrote....

'I am gratified with the official notification reaching me on my Appointment as the Senior Special Assistant (SSA) to the Governor of Kogi State on Entertainment ,Art and Culture.

I am humbled, as i duely acknowledge this attending responsibility to serve my great state with the modest experience I have gathered over the years. 
With depth of gratitude, I want to thank the Governor of Kogi State; His Excellency, Alhaji Yahaya Bello and his wife, the first lady of Kogi state Her Excellency Mrs Rashida Bello for this unparallel opportunity to serve.

My endless gratitude goes to my husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie for giving me his concent, knowing fully the sacrifices and adaptations he will have to put up with. 
To all my family, friends, colleagues and fans, thank you for all your prayers and well wishes, I am eternally greatful to Almighty God, to him be all the glory'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/03/mercy-johnson-thanks-gov-yahaya-bello.html?m=1

I swear, this woman go tey for this marriage.

She looks erotic and also humble.

Lucky husband.

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by Onogiede(m): 1:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=ipobbigot7 post=54611514]I remembered this Mercy Johnson's husband was rooting for pdp not long ago, one would have expected that he tell his wife that he does not dine with APC.

Politicians are the same, no permanent enemy there's only permanent interest. [/quot is your brain paining you or ur village is after you

Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by Divay22(f): 1:01pm On Mar 15, 2017
She was born an ordinary child But today see her, an Extra has been added to it....Extraordinary lady......

God pls Extra needs to be added pls sad sad
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by Moletemike: 1:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
WHY IS THE GOVERNOR HOLDING MERCY JOHNSONS HAND IN THIS PICTURE AND NOT HOLDING HIS OWN WIFE'S HAND.
TROUBLE DEY, OOO.
LET THIS NOT BE THE BEGINNING OF ANOTHER TONTO OR TIWA OR MUNA GEE STORY. I
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by Snowpikin: 1:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Tonto Dikeh.....come an d see o.
Mercy j is balling big time.
Shebi u been curse am before? U no know say no condition is permanent
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by Snowpikin: 1:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Moletemike:
WHY IS THE GOVERNOR HOLDING MERCY JOHNSONS HAND IN THIS PICTURE AND NOT HOLDING HIS OWN WIFE'S HAND.
TROUBLE DEY, OOO.
LET THIS NOT BE THE BEGINNING OF ANOTHER TONTO OR TIWA OR MUNA GEE STORY. I

Hmm....World people.
Una must find fault sha
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by ikp120(m): 1:11pm On Mar 15, 2017
Divay22:
She was born an ordinary child But today see her, an Extra has been added to it....Extraordinary lady......

God pls Extra needs to be added pls sad sad

Yeah baby. You've got it too. wink wink
Re: Mercy Johnson & Husband Pose With Yahaya Bello & His Wife by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
Congrats mercy. The governor stands like a blind man.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Lookalike Gets Married, The Singer's Fans React (Photos) / Davido Reacts To Zlatan Ibile's Release From EFCC Custody / Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.