Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,572 members, 7,809,084 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People (17193 Views)

Uche Nancy And Her 4 Daughters Rock Matching Outfits / Mike Ezuruonye's Impersonator Sentenced To One Year In Prison (Photos) / Seun Egbegbe Arrested For Trying To Dupe A Mallam Of N10 Million In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by sugarbelly: 11:24am On Mar 15, 2017
Nigerian filmmaker, Uche Nancy, exposes a lady using her name to dupe unsuspecting people, issues warning. She shared the photos on her IG page, with the writeup below

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRpsOEcBwvt/?taken-by=uchenancy

This should serve as a warning to everyone...This just happened yesterday.People have been using my name to collect money in the name of registering individuals under uche Nancy's production,which is not true. Please,please and please, I don't collect money from people in other for me to help them...
era_perkyJesss! Mami thanks 4 sharing this many would have fall victim @uchenancy

Source: http://www.latestamebonaija.com/2017/03/blog-post.html

Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by sugarbelly: 11:24am On Mar 15, 2017

1 Like

Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by Nobody: 11:27am On Mar 15, 2017
Accomodation Notice :

Two bedroom flat with 4 toilets to let because na shit i come this life com do.

4 Likes

Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by sugarbelly: 11:28am On Mar 15, 2017
smiley
Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
lol suegbe
Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by polite2(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hian
Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by brunofarad(m): 1:28pm On Mar 15, 2017
shocked

Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by grandgist: 1:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
bad market
Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by SuperBlack: 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
Because she have stopped giving you the Percentage that you guys do share, now you have chosed to expose her, very soon now more truth will come out and you will start denying it, you Filmakers i don't trust any of yhu..
Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by deloon(m): 1:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
"Exposing impersonator" but blurring the name and face. WTF is this?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by dayleke: 1:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Okay...
Wetin dey go on here?
Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by eduevolutionnow(m): 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why censor the person name and cover her face, do you want her to con more people? I just don't understand

2 Likes

Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by grandgist: 1:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
lol
e de happen
http://www.grandgist.com/251215/?p=2847
EXAM CONTINUES IN COOU
Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by rawpadgin(m): 1:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
street peeps are not smiling
Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by JamieNaij(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
WHO IS UCHE NANCY?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by LNUGGETS(m): 1:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
deloon:
"Exposing impersonator" but blurring the name and face. WTF is this?

E taya me oo

1 Like

Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by Astrogeotech: 1:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
:Dk
Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by wellmax(m): 1:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
the guy sef is just desperate.
Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by Alisegun(m): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why You Come Spoil the girl market because of percentage.. EX-Minister Arrested On Rape Allegations
Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by Badgers14: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Actresses and gbege are...

Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by lonelydora: 1:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Some people are not smart
Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by herdekunley9ja(m): 1:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ashewooo.... she no fine she wan use fine gal collect money..... nd unluckily some fool will fall in her trap

Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by wawappl: 1:48pm On Mar 15, 2017
HE PUT HIS NUMBER ONLINE AND GUY-MEN CAPITALIZED ON HIS DESPERATION
Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by emmanuel4758(m): 1:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
JamieNaij:
WHO IS UCHE NANCY?
if you don't have anything to say shutup

Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by shibanbo(m): 2:02pm On Mar 15, 2017
SuperBlack:
Because she have stopped giving you the Percentage that you guys do share, now you have chosed to expose her, very soon now more truth will come out and you will start denying it, you Filmakers i don't trust any of yhu..
who tell you,haaa world people how you take know
Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by Phiniter(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lol
Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by Phiniter(m): 2:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
SuperBlack:
c Exactly who does not know Uche charges exorbitantly just to feature in her movie
Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by Cmeo(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hmmm, are we sure Uche is not looking for cheap publicity for her self and her movie? The expression in the chat looks for cheap publicity more than a role in a movie.
Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by sirsmokie007: 2:09am On Mar 16, 2017
Na wah world people
Re: Uche Nancy Exposes Her Impersonator, A Lady Using Her Name To Dupe People by amclimax(m): 7:38am On Mar 16, 2017
man must chop, thats all i know, if you are not greed nobody can dupe you

(1) (Reply)

Shakira Gives Birth To A Son / All The Photos From Headies Nominees Concert / A Fan Tried To Take Ushbebe’s Shoe On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.