₦airaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,163,860 members, 4,714,972 topics. Date: Wednesday, 23 January 2019 at 11:02 PM

How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa (23401 Views)

Can I Apply For Dubai Visa Online On My Own? / How Do I Apply For A Visa I Am A Plumber / Abuse And Collecting Bribes At The Philippines Embassy Gwarimpa, Abuja Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11: 4:13pm On Jan 10
myright:
It is my duty to give people the right picture and allow them to decide.

brother,it depends on your attitude towards people,everybody knows that Filipinos re happy people and welcoming,if we must say the truth.on the case of work they re developing country like Nigeria as well and if you know your way they have more opportunities than our country as of now,am not talking about the field you studied here and its easier to move to other countries than our country from here,about racism Filipinos see us like we re both same colour with them,if you can't survive living in this friendly environmental how can you survive in Europe and other Asian countries where racism is know and shown on daily basis,it's attitude towards them I guess but for me they re friendly and love black men,so I don't know where racism is coming bro,no offenses please

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by myright: 7:48pm On Jan 10
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Moukandjo: 12:12pm On Jan 12
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by myright: 1:37pm On Jan 12
Moukandjo:

Bro, for example, let's say you're offered say a masters admission & the enrollment for the semester runs throughout January according to the admission letter! If you submit at the embassy midway through January & February comes & they're still delaying issuing the visa, is there still any chance you could still be granted the visa in February considering that the admission runs through just January according to the admission letter? Or is it that once the month of admission has elapsed & they've not issued the visa, there's no chance of being issued the visa again even though you submitted within the month of admission? Thanks.

@Chime11 abeg, you could help provide answers too. Thanks.
contact the school bro
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Moukandjo: 1:53pm On Jan 12
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by myright: 9:53pm On Jan 12
Moukandjo:

Thanks man. The school says you could even register up until 2nd week February even though the admission is for January in the admission letter. But my question is can the embassy still issue visa in February for a January admission?
yes

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11: 3:52pm On Jan 15
Moukandjo:

Thanks man. The school says you could even register up until 2nd week February even though the admission is for January in the admission letter. But my question is can the embassy still issue visa in February for a January admission?
yes it's possible

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by bayfam(m): 8:22am On Jan 22
Thanks all for the information, what about a tourist visa applicants,? What's the requirements? @ chIme11 thanks,
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11: 11:49pm On Jan 22
Is anyone inviting you? Its almost the same documents with student but student needs school documents,send a mail to them list of required updated documents will be sent to you.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by somto12: 8:36am
chime11:
Is anyone inviting you? Its almost the same documents with student but student needs school documents,send a mail to them list of required updated documents will be sent to you.
Bro please can you send me here the list of documents required for a person that wants to go there for study and how much each documents is charge in ministry of Education for authentication here in Nigeria and lastly the visa price
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11: 11:00pm
somto12:

Bro please can you send me here the list of documents required for a person that wants to go there for study and how much each documents is charge in ministry of Education for authentication here in Nigeria and lastly the visa price
someone did the admission already stick to the person its not a half way something,he or she will help you as well,its easy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Moment A Plane Is Forced To Abort Landing After Another Plane Appeared On Runway / Fatal Accident In Nasarawa State Leaves Four Dead [PHOTOS] / The Disgraceful State Of Roads In GRA, Benin-City (PHOTOS)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2019 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.