Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,235 members, 7,780,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:34 PM

How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa (61940 Views)

Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government / Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / Abuse And Collecting Bribes At The Philippines Embassy Gwarimpa, Abuja Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by mypersonalty: 9:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
chime11:

ok,in Philippines there are mainly three intakes which are January,June which is summer section and august,and each school here has different tuition fees,and also depending on the city or province you which to study all depends on your pocket,admission is easy once your documents are genuine,if you need more clarifications let me know,for the 350k,there are many affordable ones with good standard
thanks sir!

I really appreciate this info.

I would like know the fees for other schools...
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by myright: 10:04pm On Jul 03, 2018
mypersonalty:

yeah, am serious!

check your mail
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 10:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
myright:
check your mail
mypersonalty:

yeah, am serious!

hello,sorry for late reply am not always on line here,yes tuition fees for nursing in my school is 120k per semester,there many schools in Philippines with high standard,some school has high tuition fees,some has affordable fees.it all depends on your pocket and your life style.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by mypersonalty: 3:06pm On Jul 04, 2018
myright:
check your mail

I can't see anything in my mail,sir!

please, resend. thanks!
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by mypersonalty: 3:07pm On Jul 04, 2018
chime11:

hello,sorry for late reply am not always on line here,yes tuition fees for nursing in my school is 120k per semester,there many schools in Philippines with high standard,some school has high tuition fees,some has affordable fees.it all depends on your pocket and your life style.

thank you sir!

120-200k range is OK by me.

what is the name of your school?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by mypersonalty: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2018
chime11:

have checked all through, I can't see anything!

any other means to reach me?
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by Brvmike: 2:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Good Day All,

I want to apply for tourist visa, I have gathered the rest requirements, apart from invitation letter, as I do not know anyone there, and I am only going for 7 day holiday, I have a hotel in mind, where I would stay. do I necessarily need an invitation letter? and from who please?
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2018
Brvmike:
Good Day All,

I want to apply for tourist visa, I have gathered the rest requirements, apart from invitation letter, as I do not know anyone there, and I am only going for 7 day holiday, I have a hotel in mind, where I would stay. do I necessarily need an invitation letter? and from who please?

hello good day brvmike,yes you need an invitation for visa
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by skills50(m): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2018
@Myright..... I sent u a pm, kindly reply Asap I need details on MSC Public health, what is the tuition fees like thanks
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by myright: 6:11pm On Jul 21, 2018
skills50:
@Myright..... I sent u a pm, kindly reply Asap
I need details on MSC Public health, what is the tuition fees like
thanks
email the school registrar's office for the fee. When you you're ready to start the admission processes, you may then contact me.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by skills50(m): 6:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
myright:
email the school registrar's office for the fee. When you you're ready to start the admission processes, you may then contact me.
I have done that because I have been reading through all the comments in this post since.
I want to start the application, that's why I contacted you now...
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by myright: 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2018
skills50:

I have done that because I have been reading through all the comments in this post since.
I want to start the application, that's why I contacted you now...
Google "list of universities in Philippines". Check the school website and get their email.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by skills50(m): 7:09pm On Jul 21, 2018
myright:
Google "list of universities in Philippines". Check the school website and get their email.

u still haven't got me, I meant I have gone through all those things, but there is no how u will be given admission without someone there in the Philippines to process it for you, that's why am reaching u here
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by justwise(m): 7:34pm On Jul 21, 2018
skills50:

u still haven't got me, I meant I have gone through all those things, but there is no how u will be given admission without someone there in the Philippines to process it for you, that's why am reaching u here

Why?
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by skills50(m): 7:38pm On Jul 21, 2018
justwise:

Why?
I don't know but according to what I read online and from some of their school website, u got to have someone over there to process the admission for u and send you the admission letter for u to start processing ur visa
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by justwise(m): 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2018
skills50:

I don't know but according to what I read online and from some of their school website, u got to have someone over there to process the admission for u and send you the admission letter for u to start processing ur visa

Paste the school website here or link where you read that from.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by skills50(m): 8:17pm On Jul 21, 2018
justwise:

Why?
I don't know why, all researches I made in various universities there, still points at that same tin
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by skills50(m): 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2018
justwise:

www.vmuf.edu.ph
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by justwise(m): 8:35pm On Jul 21, 2018
skills50:

www.vmuf.edu.ph

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS

1. Letter of application

2. Valid passport

3. Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)

4. Certificate of Registration of Temporary Student (CRTS)

5. Original Transcript of Records duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the country of origin

6. Certificate of Eligibility of Admission (CEA-Medicine, Dentistry, from student services, CHED, Manila)

7. Police clearance duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate from the country of origin

8. Two (2) copies Certificates of Good Moral Character from a professor and another One preferably from the Dean/Principal

9. Affidavit of financial support accompanied by Bank Statement

10. Personal history statement duly accomplished in five (5) copies with fresh signature and original passport photo in each page

11. Six (6) copies of signed passport size pictures

12. Aptitude Examination administered by the VMUF Guidance and Counseling Center

13. Medical/Physical Examination by the University Clinic

That is the list of requirements for foreign student admission, so where did you get your info from?
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by skills50(m): 9:25pm On Jul 21, 2018
justwise:

ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS

1. Letter of application

2. Valid passport

3. Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR)

4. Certificate of Registration of Temporary Student (CRTS)

5. Original Transcript of Records duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate in the country of origin

6. Certificate of Eligibility of Admission (CEA-Medicine, Dentistry, from student services, CHED, Manila)

7. Police clearance duly authenticated by the Philippine Embassy or Consulate from the country of origin

8. Two (2) copies Certificates of Good Moral Character from a professor and another One preferably from the Dean/Principal

9. Affidavit of financial support accompanied by Bank Statement

10. Personal history statement duly accomplished in five (5) copies with fresh signature and original passport photo in each page

11. Six (6) copies of signed passport size pictures

12. Aptitude Examination administered by the VMUF Guidance and Counseling Center

13. Medical/Physical Examination by the University Clinic

That is the list of requirements for foreign student admission, so where did you get your info from?

u will have to send those things to someone there in the Philippines to process the admission for u, since they don't do online admission, that's what I meant, u could also verify that too
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by justwise(m): 9:31pm On Jul 21, 2018
skills50:

u will have to send those things to someone there in the Philippines to process the admission for u, since they don't do online admission, that's what I meant, u could also verify that too

That is not true, you just don't understand the process. You send all the documents to the school directly and not to anybody else.

Download the application form, complete it and attach all the documents and send it to the school.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by skills50(m): 9:48pm On Jul 21, 2018
justwise:

That is not true, you just don't understand the process. You send all the documents to the school directly and not to anybody else.

Download the application form, complete it and attach all the documents and send it to the school.
help me with the link to download the online form since I can't find it
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by justwise(m): 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2018
skills50:

help me with the link to download the online form since I can't find it

Email the school to ask for the link.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by skills50(m): 10:13pm On Jul 21, 2018
justwise:

Email the school to ask for the link.
I have done that, awaiting their response
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by chime11(m): 9:10am On Jul 22, 2018
Ok let me comment on this,am a student in Philippines,most schools here does not run online application,so for you to get admission here requires you sending a representative in person of friend or relation,because getting admission here from school is one thing,you still need to authenticate the documents here by in Philippines foreign affairs before sending down to nigeria,so some things school can't do the whole process alone,a student here must be always involved,
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by myright: 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
chime11:
Ok let me comment on this,am a student in Philippines,most schools here does not run online application,so for you to get admission here requires you sending a representative in person of friend or relation,because getting admission here from school is one thing,you still need to authenticate the documents here by in Philippines foreign affairs before sending down to nigeria,so some things school can't do the whole process alone,a student here must be always involved,
you are right. The representative will have to take the admission letter to the school lawyer to notorize it. Then travel to manila to the foreign affairs ministry to attach red ribbon before sending it down to nigeria
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by DeeFlask(m): 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
justwise:

He is saying the truth
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by justwise(m): 7:07pm On Jul 22, 2018
DeeFlask:

He is saying the truth

He is not.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by justwise(m): 7:12pm On Jul 22, 2018
chime11:

That doesn't mean that all foreign students has to look for somebody in Philippines to help them with admission.
Re: How Do I Apply For Philippines Visa by skills50(m): 6:50am On Jul 23, 2018
justwise:

He is not.

I got d reply from the school, saying they can't run the whole processing for me and that I have to contact someone over there to assist me with it, getting a lawyer and red ribbon stuff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

I Trekked To Church Today And It Was Fun But Church Looked Scanty (Pictures) / Diary Of An Uber Driver (interactive) / Buhari Completes The 10-Lane Superhighway Linking Port Harcourt & Oyigbo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.