Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,049 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 01:00 AM

Come In And Win FREE MONEY! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Come In And Win FREE MONEY! (1042 Views)

NEWS Liverpool Vs Bromwich: Predict And Win Free Airtime / Register , Predict And Win .#free.no Registration Fee / Predict Tottenham Vs Chelsea And Win Free Recharge Cards This Weekend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come In And Win FREE MONEY! by Dillusionist(m): 12:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
My name is the Illusionist. I am here to make you win free cash but you guys will show gratitude at the end of the day.

I always give out free odds for people to benefit from it after which they say thank you by sending in things. I infamously predicted the Barcelona vs Psg correct score... which made some people win lots of cash [I didn't play sha cheesy]

I also predicted the Chelsea vs Man U correct score [ I didn't play sha angry]

I also predicted that Deportivo La Coruna will beat Barcelona [ I still didn't bet it]

but others have been betting and winning big while they keep sending me cash cheesy

Therefore I predict thus

Athletico Win Leverkusen

Monaco vs man City 1x and over 1.5 goals

Goodluck wink

1 Like

Re: Come In And Win FREE MONEY! by do4luv14(m): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dillusionist:
My name is the Illusionist. I am here to make you win free cash but you guys will show gratitude at the end of the day.

I always give out free odds for people to benefit from it after which they say thank you by sending in things. I infamously predicted the Barcelona vs Psg correct score... which made some people win lots of cash [I didn't play sha cheesy]

I also predicted the Chelsea vs Man U correct score [ I didn't play sha angry]

wah abt weeknd game??

I also predicted that Deportivo La Coruna will beat Barcelona [ I still didn't bet it]

but others have been betting and winning big while they keep sending me cash cheesy

Therefore I predict thus

Athletico Win Leverkusen

Monaco vs man City 1x and over 1.5 goals

Goodluck wink
Re: Come In And Win FREE MONEY! by Kingslaw(m): 12:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hello
Re: Come In And Win FREE MONEY! by Kingslaw(m): 12:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Anything game today? Just saw your thread
Re: Come In And Win FREE MONEY! by Dillusionist(m): 10:45am On Apr 05, 2017
Salzburg (austria league) 1

Barcelona vs Sevilla = 1 and over 2.5

Chelsea vs Mancity =

Hull City Middlesborogh = Under 2.5 first half goals

Goodluck guys.
Re: Come In And Win FREE MONEY! by Kojiek: 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2017
Dillusionist:
Salzburg (austria league) 1

Barcelona vs Sevilla = 1 and over 2.5

Chelsea vs Mancity =

Hull City Middlesborogh = Under 2.5 first half goals

Goodluck guys.

I go try am. Lol

(1) (Reply)

100% Bet Tips / Video: Floyd Mayweather Vs Conor Mcgregor [full Fight] / Nigerians And Football Fans Reacts To Tammy Abraham England Call Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.