Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,184 members, 7,807,605 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Edo State Govt.jobs Initiative Program. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Edo State Govt.jobs Initiative Program. (1205 Views)

Federal Govt Jobs, I Need Help In Getting This Job, I Will Pay / Www.youthignite.ng Youth Ignite Initiative Program 2017 – Get Fund For Your Busi / Edo State Government Introduces Edo Jobs Initiative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo State Govt.jobs Initiative Program. by mickool(m): 1:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
Edo state Government jobs initiative program starts on the 7th of march.The exercise will lasts for 4 to 6 weeks.pls any body who is interested should register in his/ her own local government of residence.
The jobs that are to be offer for now are as follow
1.Agriculture
2. Revenue collection officers
3.Traffic management
4.Waste Management
Note:
If you don't like any of those jobs you can still go for the registration and indicate your area of interest.
When the is available you will be call upon. Its a general biometric data collection for all Edo residence.Minimum is 18.No maximum age.
Godwin I baseki is dedicated in providing 200,000 jobs for Edo people.
www.edojobs.edostate.gov.ng
Re: Edo State Govt.jobs Initiative Program. by greatsofire: 4:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
The portal is up and running perfectly, a lot of persons register daily, if you are having issues registering then you may need to use a stronger internet connection and ensure you are using a laptop because the portal is more laptop friendly.You may also consider logging out and logging back on if you get stuck along the way.
For now i was informed that no confirmation is being sent, if you have successful submitted then be rest assured that you have been captured.
This is the site http://edojobs.edostate.gov.ng/home or www.edojobs.edostate.gov.ng.

1 Like

Re: Edo State Govt.jobs Initiative Program. by mickool(m): 7:26am On Mar 17, 2017
greatsofire:
The portal is up and running perfectly, a lot of persons register daily, if you are having issues registering then you may need to use a stronger internet connection and ensure you are using a laptop because the portal is more laptop friendly.You may also consider logging out and logging back on if you get stuck along the way.
For now i was informed that no confirmation is being sent, if you have successful submitted then be rest assured that you have been captured.
This is the site http://edojobs.edostate.gov.ng/home or www.edojobs.edostate.gov.ng.
Thank u for this information and clarification. I have done mind before the online registration started. Can I still go and register the online again?
Re: Edo State Govt.jobs Initiative Program. by Stevosty: 7:39am On Mar 17, 2017
greatsofire:
How do you know if you properly submitted?

(1) (Reply)

Tips On How To Negotiate Salary + When And How To Ask For A Raise / Latest Ongoing Recruitment And Job Vacancies In Lagos State Civil Service / Fresh Vacancies Teaching Jobs At Iyana-Ipaja, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.