Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,011 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:25 AM

PHOTOS: DSS Disqualifies Magu As EFCC Chief - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: DSS Disqualifies Magu As EFCC Chief (814 Views)

Governors Describe EFCC Boss, Magu As Deputy Commissioner Of Police / Ahmed Abdulrahaman May Replace Magu As EFCC Chairman / Breaking: Again, Senate Rejects Magu As EFCC Chairman, States Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: DSS Disqualifies Magu As EFCC Chief by CeoNewshelm(m): 2:22pm On Mar 15, 2017
The Senate's decision to reject Magu followed a report from the Department of State Services (DSS) which again disqualified the EFCC chief based on his failure of an integrity test by the secret police.

http://www.newshelm.com/2017/03/photos-dss-disqualifies-magu-as-efcc.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: PHOTOS: DSS Disqualifies Magu As EFCC Chief by HungerBAD: 2:24pm On Mar 15, 2017
Shocked.

Let me first go and drink water.

Came back after drinking my cold water,and "Reasoning" the matter. I now read the letter carefully,and noticed it was from OCTOBER 2016.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: DSS Disqualifies Magu As EFCC Chief by id911(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
HungerBAD:
Shocked.

Let me first go and drink water.

Since you have been abusing the senate that are doing their job based on the report of SSS, won't you also abuse SSS? Remember both SSS and EFCC are under the presidency, your eyes are now blind to see the incompetency of the presidency ba?

The SSS boss is occupying the post illegally because he retired before buhari came to power, you dont say anything about this because it is not about senate or the opposition. Smh
Re: PHOTOS: DSS Disqualifies Magu As EFCC Chief by rottennaija(m): 2:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Re: PHOTOS: DSS Disqualifies Magu As EFCC Chief by id911(m): 2:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
[
Re: PHOTOS: DSS Disqualifies Magu As EFCC Chief by Melahou(m): 2:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
case closed
Re: PHOTOS: DSS Disqualifies Magu As EFCC Chief by Eggcelent(m): 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
Should this even be in the public domain?
Re: PHOTOS: DSS Disqualifies Magu As EFCC Chief by TheShopKeeper(m): 3:03pm On Mar 15, 2017
Is the report not meant to be secret, why is it in the public domain - heads need to roll sharpish...
Re: PHOTOS: DSS Disqualifies Magu As EFCC Chief by TimeManager(m): 3:23pm On Mar 15, 2017
Is this the best the Sinate can come up with against a man who damn all consequences, investigated the wife of the Senate president & ex governors among others....

I see no substance in the concocted report.. Magu will be confirmed QED.
Truth is mine!

(1) (Reply)

Senator Abaribe Mocks Melaye “you Are Yet To Show Me Your Certificate” / Gov. Ajimobi Appoints Brother LG Caretaker Chairman - VANGUARD / Femi Fani-kayode Threatens To Sue Amaechi, Demands N5 Billion In Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.