Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Am In Love With A Girl But Pastor Say We Can't Marry. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Love With A Girl But Pastor Say We Can't Marry. (5050 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background / Lady Who Said "I Can't Marry Man That Earns N100k Monthly" Caught Begging N50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: I Am In Love With A Girl But Pastor Say We Can't Marry. by Nobody: 8:46am On Mar 16, 2017
lefulefu:

lol what ppl fail to realise is that these religious clerics are humans as well.they can only advice when it comes to love and relationship and shouldnt be choosing and picking partners for ppl.by the way its obvious the pastor u said was hugging was crushing on u cheesy.

He was really crushing on me. I had to stop attending the church cause of that.
Advice yes they can.. Both choose for. Me? Hell no!.
Smiles the Pastor no serious. smiley

Good morning dear
Do have a perfect day ahead smiley

1 Like

Re: I Am In Love With A Girl But Pastor Say We Can't Marry. by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 16, 2017
alexialin:

He was really crushing on me. I had to stop attending the church cause of that.
Advice yes they can.. Both choose for. Me? Hell no!.
Smiles the Pastor no serious. smiley

Good morning dear
Do have a perfect day ahead smiley
haha seriously? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.and if the wife happens to know na u she go come
dey attack...not her husband ooo cheesy.great morning to u dear and i hope u have a nice one wink.
Re: I Am In Love With A Girl But Pastor Say We Can't Marry. by Nobody: 10:19am On Mar 16, 2017
lefulefu:

haha seriously? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.and if the wife happens to know na u she go come
dey attack...not her husband ooo cheesy.great morning to u dear and i hope u have a nice one wink.
c

Yes o! She will jumped at me like mad woman. Lol..
Some men can cause problems for someone and he has 4kids..

Anyways thank God that chapter is closed and over with. smiley Ope oooo... cheesy

My night was perfect.. Slept like a baby smiley

Thank God for His mercies..

Ok dear.. Do have a lovely day ahead.. smiley

Will ping later in the evening.. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Too Addicted To Sex I Need You Are Advice On How To Stop It / How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing / 42yr Old Getting Married To A 24yr old Girl, Is It Alright?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.