Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,631 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him (76661 Views)

Saraki, Melaye, Tambuwal Play Football To Celebrate Dogara’s 50th Birthday / ''Are You A Bouncer Or Senator' - Dino Melaye Asked As He Shares New Photo / A Lesson The North Should Learn From Paraguay' Before Rejecting Restructuring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by ngeneukwuewuGOAT: 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Some deluded useless zombies will come here now and start frothing from both side of their smelly mouth.

Den go say : CORRUPTION IS FIGHTING BACK.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by AnanseK(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Corruption fighting back , fighting for it's life and seems to be winning.

1 Like

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by adextetoo(m): 3:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
F*U*C*K these MOTHERF*U*CKERS!!
Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by seguno2: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Nogodye:
They just want to put sand for this man garri...Kolewerk! Another nomination letter await!

Do you mean that the corruption fighter is also eating garri, yam and what else?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by Antangonist: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
The senators are all jokers, either they like it or not magu will remain as acting chairman till pmb finish his tenure.
I had never expected the senate to confirm him, rather they are compounding more to their problems. Watch out Magu is coming for them but those without skeleton in their cupboard will be free.

1 Like

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by seangy4konji: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
all bastards
Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by mile12crises: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
soberdrunk:
This is one of the many problems of our country, too much talk and very little action, with Magus achievements and the amount of 'stolen'money he has recovered as "acting" chairman, even if he decides to use the 'Bakassi boys' approach, he should have the full support of the senate if truly they want to eradicate corruption.... angry

Who dey fight the corruption

Has your saint Magu not been indicted....Abi there's a particular house where corruption resides

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by figure007(m): 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
What can we youths do to take over those sits from those tyrant and cruel leaders self ?just asking .... We youths need to take our positions cos all these people have no dime to offer .... When we get there it might not be easy but I bet you new innovations and youthful strategies will emerge and the country will move forward ....as for me am tired of all these old cargoes **fraudsters **.... Don't quote me if you don't support please ...

4 Likes

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by Borntolead123: 3:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
And the drama continues...
Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
Magu is corrupt...A soon to be efcc chairman living in a 50m house and flying first class...Who gave him the money....Waiting for BMC crew to arrive.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by buffalowings: 3:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
all na eye service
Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by dammytosh: 3:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
I like the question.

Fight corruption within the law as if they stole within the law.

Bunch of thieves.

I no pity Magu too sha. How much is his salary that he is flying first class ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by wahles(m): 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
See thieves cross examining their compadre
Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by deolu2000(m): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Am not saying ibrahim magu is a saint or hasn't erred in the course of discharging his duties, but the reason the national assembly are after him is plainly for vandetta purpose. Simply a case of corruption fighting back.

3 Likes

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by soberdrunk(m): 3:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
mile12crises:

Who dey fight the corruption

Has your saint Magu not been indicted....Abi there's a particular house where corruption resides

Whethere he was 'indicted' or 'outdicted', you cannot deny the fact that Magu has brought a certain type of fear that has reduced looting of the national treasury by a significant percentage, it is no longer 'business as usual', both government and private organizations are avoiding 'corrupt' practices as much as they can........ angry

3 Likes

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by dadavivo: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
Magu is a thief, he should be arrested and put in jail where he belongs

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by Lionofdjungle: 3:44pm On Mar 15, 2017
The man is hated by the senators simply because he has dealt with Saraki and some other senators and honourables. That's why they are looking for his downfall at all cost.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by Charly68: 3:45pm On Mar 15, 2017
To the Nigeria senators ,the fear of Magu is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by Nigeriadondie: 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
The senators are theives. When we ve the likes of TA Orji, Saraki and other thieves many if whom were ex governors that are all theives you wud not expect them to confirm Magu's appointment and the rogue Gbajamiala who justify budget padding. With these people in power Nigeria has no future. Let them make laws to make corruption a capital offence they wud not cos as thieves that they are u wud not want to shoot yourself on the feet. Where is that common sense senator Bruce? What had his common sense achieved for his constituents? What common sense motion had he moved? All distinguished thieves whose greed stinks may God destroy u all for the lives you all have rendered useless and meaningless with your greed.

3 Likes

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by almarthins(m): 3:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why dem no go reject am, awon ole! Baba buhari will find another magu * 3 for una.
Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by magoo10(m): 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
magus problem started when he went about bullying the ex presidents wife,this has never happened in Nigeria history coupled with the fact that his corruption fight was one sided, I still wonder why the dss will indict him knowing fully well that their boss pmb nominated him. this is not a case of corruption fighting back I think there is more to this.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by Nobody: 3:49pm On Mar 15, 2017
Corruption will fight back, but I think magu has some issues to sought out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by misteryman: 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Question of Integrity:
You received a house from Umaru Mohammed
grin grin grin

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by jumpandpas(m): 3:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Papertrail11:
magu dosent seem to answer question intelligently how much has been recovered so far by the effcc

magu: it's hard for me to say if I was tinubus wife I will go over there and konk him on his head idiot. just like askn a market woman how much did u make otoday she dosent know it's wierd

this northerns nothing dem sabi

That was a wrong question hence his inability to answer it. They should have asked him how much he has looted in the fight against corruption.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by whao: 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
I see, he who must come to equity must come with clean hands.

DSS lie detective test shows you Magu lied.

Who is NEXT ...... CUSTOMER BOSS or C/thief. Come and explain why you want to kill us with your double tax
Imagine an old man driving his only God knows how manage he got a 150k to buy one old Volvo to pick old market women to feed his family to provide custom duties? Please that man need to explain yo us why he want yo add more sufferness to us.

God bless our #NS
God bless #nigeria
God bless the #reader of this post

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by michoim(m): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2017
Magu should continue in his acting capacity to the end. The bunch of looters and conspirators in the Senate should be put to shame...
Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by Austinmiles: 3:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
I wonder why the senate always places hurdles for executive appointees, must they always find ways to retart the development of this country..I believe with the achievements recorded by the EFCC boss is the first of it kind since the inception of the anti graft agency.

We all know Magu has indeed tried, the issue is that most of the senate members are victims of corrupt practices and perhaps afraid of being convicted.

But no matter how hard the try to frustrate the success of this administration it will never favor them, Magu will show them Mugu and he will continue to be Ag
Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by jinxet2000: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
I was thinking I was reading the American system when i went through the trails on Magu's interview. I tell you, if all govt officials are appointed based on these process, there will be credible system in Nigeria.
I do not know what Magu has done but from the way EFCC has operated, I do think someone very serious should handle the office. If he will get tougher and more practical when he is confirmed, well, it is a case to present and analyze. Otherwise, a tougher EFCC chairman is required. While those senators asked those tough questions, when EFCC invites them, they should also answer questions as expected too.

6 Likes

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
The rejection has "SARAKI" written all over it.

Kwara people know him very well for his singlemindedness when it's time to steal

Saraki is one of the worst people to lead in Nigeria.

Kwara people have tried unsuccessfully to leave the rule of the Saraki Dynasty

2 Likes

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by MosD: 3:55pm On Mar 15, 2017
I watched the whole of the screening. In fairness to the senate, Magu wasn't impressive plus answered some questions as if has skeleton in his cupboard

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by banki(m): 3:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
dadavivo:
Magu is a thief, he should be arrested and put in jail where he belongs

what exactly did he steal
Re: The Questions Ekweremadu, Saraki, Melaye Asked Magu Before Rejecting Him by soberdrunk(m): 3:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
seguno2:

Are you allergic to reading?

No, are you? angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Election: The Real Number Of Votes I Scored In Each State – Atiku / Supreme Court: Celebration In Imo As Uzodinma Is Declared Winner / Police Recover Arms, Charms From Yoruba Nation Lagos Rally Protesters (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.