Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:41 AM

Body Control Module Or Interior Fuse Box For Toyota Rav4 2010 V6 3.5L - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Body Control Module Or Interior Fuse Box For Toyota Rav4 2010 V6 3.5L (1887 Views)

Plz Help With My Fuse Box Issue / 5 Indications Of A Faulty Engine Control Module(ECM) / Watch:E-ACTIVE Body Control Turned The New Mercedes-Benz GLE Into A Dancing SUV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Body Control Module Or Interior Fuse Box For Toyota Rav4 2010 V6 3.5L by maxxx(m): 3:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
Pls nairalanders I'm having issues with body control module (bcm) also known as "interior fuse box" of my 2010 Toyota rav4 3.5L limited edition. My electrician can't seem to find a solution to it.
I want to replace it with either a new one or good grade tokunbo.I'm also open to any good suggestion. Pls drop your contact here or Pm me for further discussion. Thank you.
Re: Body Control Module Or Interior Fuse Box For Toyota Rav4 2010 V6 3.5L by maxxx(m): 4:06pm On Mar 15, 2017
This is what the box looks like but these are for 2009 model.

Re: Body Control Module Or Interior Fuse Box For Toyota Rav4 2010 V6 3.5L by Autopartz: 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
You can visit www.autopartz.com for the Body Control Module, and select Toyota (Make) Rav4 (Model) and (2010) in the 'Specify Vehicle' area.
Then type Body Control Module, in the search box and click on 'Search by Component'.
A list of registered and verified Toyota Rav4 Body Control Module, dealers would be displayed.

Click on them to get their contact details for the average price of the Body Control Module.

Thanks.
www.autopartz.com
Twitter: @AutoPartzNG
Re: Body Control Module Or Interior Fuse Box For Toyota Rav4 2010 V6 3.5L by maxxx(m): 1:28am On Mar 16, 2017
Thanks for the info boss.On it already.will relay my experience.
Re: Body Control Module Or Interior Fuse Box For Toyota Rav4 2010 V6 3.5L by mayor2013: 2:05am On Mar 16, 2017
This is not a a body control module from the picture you posted but rather an "IPDM" ( intelligence power distribution module). Its better you state what you state what wromg with your ride. That module hardly gets spoilt only on the condition that the electrical system of a csr was messed up by "baba sirifa" grin grin
Re: Body Control Module Or Interior Fuse Box For Toyota Rav4 2010 V6 3.5L by maxxx(m): 2:41am On Mar 20, 2017
I've called up all the contacts I got from autopatz but non of them has exactly what I want.They all have the BCM for '10 rav4 with key but mine is keyless (push button).
@mayor2013 just like you said the BCM hardly gets spoilt,that's why its so scarce.Something definitely got fried in mine that's why the car is malfunctioning. If you start it,the engine will roll very fine but will not start...
NB:The BCM im refering to is the fuse box that is underneath the dashboard lefthand side of the drivers side....
Re: Body Control Module Or Interior Fuse Box For Toyota Rav4 2010 V6 3.5L by Autopartz: 2:37pm On Mar 20, 2017
Fill the 'Can't find parts' form on the bottom right corner of the homepage and we would see how we can source that for you offline.
Re: Body Control Module Or Interior Fuse Box For Toyota Rav4 2010 V6 3.5L by mayor2013: 8:49pm On Mar 20, 2017
It can be gotten

(1) (Reply)

STEEL Vs. ALLOY WHEELS: Which One Is Stronger? Hydraulic Press Test (video) / Programming Vin Pcm Chrysler Jtec In Bank / Price Of Petrol Dropping Weekly In Yola, Adamawa State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.