Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It (671 Views)

Microsoft Extends Free Windows 10 Upgrade “loophole” To January 16 / Nnu.ng Got It Wrong With Nairaland.com / Nairaland.com And Nct.com.ng At A Glance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by wearehacknation: 4:27pm On Mar 15, 2017
so confused should i report it or use to my advantage.
Re: Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by emeijeh(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2017

Make us mods and make the mods floor members

7 Likes

Re: Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by tempest01(m): 4:29pm On Mar 15, 2017
ban the mods for 1 decade, so they know how it feels.
Re: Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by Idydarling(f): 4:31pm On Mar 15, 2017
Lalasticlala
Re: Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by wearehacknation: 4:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
i dont know if that would be nice at tempest01. i mean right now i am not using tor or vpn
Re: Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by wearehacknation: 4:33pm On Mar 15, 2017
i was thinking of releasing it to the public
Re: Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by trytillmake(m): 4:36pm On Mar 15, 2017
wearehacknation:

what are you confused about, if nairaland has been of service to u which i think it has, then report it, people have been discovering holes in facebook for years and they have been reporting it, so it is up u.

1 Like

Re: Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by wearehacknation: 4:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
lol @emeijeh
Re: Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by wearehacknation: 4:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
nice @trytillmake appreciate the fact u voiced ur concerns without insulting me

1 Like

Re: Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by Nobody: 4:42pm On Mar 15, 2017
Ban all people that annoy you grin
Re: Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by kilonso001(m): 4:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Dude, If uve found anything, go ahead and report it.
Re: Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 15, 2017
Go straight and ban all BMC members they are enemy of the state .
Re: Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:56pm On Mar 15, 2017
Epp me get @MissTechy no. sadsadsad I dey feel dat bae pieces.
Re: Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by damlax: 5:09pm On Mar 15, 2017
Sell it to seun for 5 million naira

1 Like

Re: Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by damlax: 5:10pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hack something then show him you did it
Maybe an account like lala's own then show him
Re: Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by fattbabakay(m): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
wearehacknation:
Dude, you can't do sh!t. I repeat, there in NOTHING you can do. Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by gidimasters(m): 5:25pm On Mar 15, 2017
fattbabakay:
Dude, you can't do sh!t. I repeat, there in NOTHING you can do. Stop deceiving yourself.
you dey mind am.... The dude just want small attention ni
Re: Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by Nobody: 8:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
If dude really found a loophole he won't be here expressing his confusion.
Re: Just Found A Loophole In Www.nairaland.com What Do You Think I Should Do With It by geunik(m): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2017
trytillmake:

what are you confused about, if nairaland has been of service to u which i think it has, then report it, people have been discovering holes in facebook for years and they have been reporting it, so it is up u.
Facebook pays for that

(1) (Reply)

. / Android Application Developer Urgently Needed / Please I Need Help Purchasing A Domain From Godady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.