Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,630 members, 7,801,820 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

How Much Money Has EFCC Recovered? Magu: "It Is Difficult For Me To Say" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Money Has EFCC Recovered? Magu: "It Is Difficult For Me To Say" (581 Views)

ADC: It Will Be Difficult For Obasanjo To Remove Buhari From Office – Tony Momoh / EFCC Recovered N511.9bn In 2017, Magu Tells Reps / How EFCC Recovered $9.8million From Ex-nnpc GMD Andrew Yakubu (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How Much Money Has EFCC Recovered? Magu: "It Is Difficult For Me To Say" by fallout87: 4:34pm On Mar 15, 2017
Can you believe such levels of corruption?

This man is the acting head of the entire EFCC which has been tormenting innocent (and guilty) Nigerians. Collecting jewelry, land, prooerties and money.....

Yet he can't even give a legitimate estimate of what has been recovered.

You APC zombies should as yourselves why.... because the rest of us already know.

The amount of stealing this government is doing will make Obasanjo, Yar Adua and GEJ look like angels. All they have done is witch hunt those with wealth from the opposition regardless of innocent/guilt; then steal and share the loot.

You asked for this when you voted a failed dictator in office, now receive it IJN lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Money Has EFCC Recovered? Magu: "It Is Difficult For Me To Say" by Mynd44: 4:58pm On Mar 15, 2017

(1)

PHOTOS: Aviation Minister, Hadi Sirika Helping Passengers At Kaduna Airport / Full List Of 45 Non-career Ambassadors Endorsed By The Senate Today / Gov. El-rufai Completes 100 Houses For Low Income Earners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.