Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Hmmm ,i Foresaw What Is Going To Happen Up Ghw - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Hmmm ,i Foresaw What Is Going To Happen Up Ghw (1511 Views)

Hmmm!!!! FGN Savings Bond Is Targeted At The Poor, Not Elites / hmmm never again / Hmmm... MMM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hmmm ,i Foresaw What Is Going To Happen Up Ghw by mamakay533(m): 5:43pm On Mar 15, 2017
I had all the opportunities to join Ghw but I didn't becos I know that Ghw is on its last day.
take it or leave it Ghw can't remain the way they were even with their new policies. remember what trump said about Africans. "if you want Africans to fight and killed their self give them money to share.
now we have the opportunity to elevate ourselves from poverty and free ourselves from polical bondage we are messing up. who do we blame ? is it the govt now or we Nigerians. Ghw made it cleared that they have a lot of defaulter from African countries especially Nigeria. later we discovered that some people are using fake identity to open fake accounts in other to sabotage Ghw , those we know are from mmm to be precise. so tell me , where are we going in this country.
those people doing this , who will they say they are doing ? they forget they av relatives who are graduates for years without Jobs ,who could not pay rent , children school fees,who could not afford a piece of land, but see this as an opportunity to make living.

infact I don't know where I should start thinking about this mess.

also, am not discouraging those participants in Ghw , but if you are leaning on a wall that is not strong enough to carry you, better use your head. thinking that things might come back to normal when people have already determine to destroy Ghw ,especially Nigerians. I think you should have a re think.

anyways

I have a beautiful platform, very reliable and sustainable , from Russian country , they av been operating since eleven months now with a rules and policies stronger than that of Ghw to sustain the system. they offer 50% in 15 days . run on telegram not.
if you are interested check my signature or drop you contact here so that I will chat up on whatsapp.
Re: Hmmm ,i Foresaw What Is Going To Happen Up Ghw by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
na dem dem. buhahaha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hmmm ,i Foresaw What Is Going To Happen Up Ghw by Nobody: 8:00pm On Mar 15, 2017
Bros nawao... Did u study summary /essay writing in school at all?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hmmm ,i Foresaw What Is Going To Happen Up Ghw by Bobbybenard(m): 10:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
mamakay533:
I had all the opportunities to join Ghw but I didn't becos I know that Ghw is on its last day.
take it or leave it Ghw can't remain the way they were even with their new policies. remember what trump said about Africans. "if you want Africans to fight and killed their self give them money to share.
now we have the opportunity to elevate ourselves from poverty and free ourselves from polical bondage we are messing up. who do we blame ? is it the govt now or we Nigerians. Ghw made it cleared that they have a lot of defaulter from African countries especially Nigeria. later we discovered that some people are using fake identity to open fake accounts in other to sabotage Ghw , those we know are from mmm to be precise. so tell me , where are we going in this country.
those people doing this , who will they say they are doing ? they forget they av relatives who are graduates for years without Jobs ,who could not pay rent , children school fees,who could not afford a piece of land, but see this as an opportunity to make living.

infact I don't know where I should start thinking about this mess.

also, am not discouraging those participants in Ghw , but if you are leaning on a wall that is not strong enough to carry you, better use your head. thinking that things might come back to normal when people have already determine to destroy Ghw ,especially Nigerians. I think you should have a re think.

anyways

I have a beautiful platform, very reliable and sustainable , from Russian country , they av been operating since eleven months now with a rules and policies stronger than that of Ghw to sustain the system. they offer 50% in 15 days . run on telegram not.
if you are interested check my signature or drop you contact here so that I will chat up on whatsapp.
your stupidity is legendary,mofo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hmmm ,i Foresaw What Is Going To Happen Up Ghw by DrDada: 12:23am On Mar 16, 2017
So you are one of those who have been opening multiple accounts and uploading fake POP on GHW in order to advertise your 419 scheme. I am sorry for you because as from 20th march, 2017 (Monday) the new policies will flush you out and we will continue to enjoy our GHW community for life!!!

3 Likes

Re: Hmmm ,i Foresaw What Is Going To Happen Up Ghw by divinelove(m): 6:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Op must u run down a robust platform jst to promote urs angry angry angry
Re: Hmmm ,i Foresaw What Is Going To Happen Up Ghw by kenostika(m): 6:25am On Mar 16, 2017
Now i know that some people are naturally foolish beyond remedy.Continue,instead of you to join the wonderful platform,you are trying to bring it down.Poverty anguish ll remain ur portion.Evil human.
Re: Hmmm ,i Foresaw What Is Going To Happen Up Ghw by mamakay533(m): 2:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
that is y Nigerians are foolish , they never learn from the past. before the issue of mmm came up. they were all deviants their after their eyes now opened to reality. fools , only a fool doubt proves . I never said Ghw is not a good platform neither did I advice you to leave such beautiful platform. i av benefited from Ghw too. I only advice you to see d imminent danger ,fools you don't see beyong your nose.
so , you can fight for your platform. And cowards like you can even say anything when nepa come to cut your light for bills even when they did nt give you light.
instead of you to reason deep and avoid putting all your eggs in one basket, incase if it falls down.
if anything should happen, will you go and call police at your back yard to arrest ghw ,plit your money on other reliable platform to be on d saver side .
Re: Hmmm ,i Foresaw What Is Going To Happen Up Ghw by kenostika(m): 2:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
Enjoy ur Russia platform,idiot.You benefited from GHW?dont worry,you ll meet ur Waterloo.Enjoy ur 50% in 15days,nobody is interested cos reasonsble people dont visit nairaland again for any reasonable info.WhatsApp,telegram and FB groups rocks with wonderful people unlike nairaland evil mods,owners and sponsors.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hmmm ,i Foresaw What Is Going To Happen Up Ghw by anthony533(m): 7:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nairaland is becoming boring to me lately

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Luxury 4 Bedroom apartment With One Room En-suite Bq / World Mobile Trade / How Do I Claim My Late Father's Dividends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.