Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,624 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party (100660 Views)

Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) / Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by esosuo: 2:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
Olodolistic student grin
undecided do I know dis one cool
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Mimienudles(f): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
eosigwe:
ND me too, I like your face sad
thanks wink
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Goalnaldo(m): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Upstairs? Where is upstairs? I live downstairs undecided
upstairs is that 7 pound organ in ur head
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Mimienudles(f): 2:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
Jayuba:

Noodles should be your best food. Why i said so? Check your name.
I like your stature, esp ur endowed hips.
lol. Thanks
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 17, 2017
esosuo:

undecided do I know dis one cool
No, you don't
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Coolgent(m): 2:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
Somebody's daughter shocked
And mother to a future leader cry
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by thunderbabs: 2:16pm On Mar 17, 2017
WhiteSoup:

Truly, i can attest to it that you re in a really bad shape up there, really shocked and if you insist you live downstairs, you need to get common sense, if you go to the galleria, Ben murray bruce dey sell am
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Cire80: 2:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
So it's only assault when a girl is at the receiving end? I think it's not assault when done on a man because the man enjoys it so If she's enjoying it, where is the assault? There are too many hateful women out there that's lost their senses in the name of fighting for women's rights. If too adults are having fun in public, you should only be bothered by public assault and not women's assault because silence means consent in this context
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Jayuba(m): 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mimienudles:
lol. Thanks
Fine girl

1 Like

Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by guychidile: 2:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
I didn't see the pic well,but if its true,that shows that the thing is sweetening her.
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by vislabraye(m): 2:31pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mimienudles:
Nonsense! See the way she is standing as though she's making the dude super comfortable

What's the fuss ? A woman did same to me in public and it didn't go viral angry
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by esosuo: 2:35pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
No, you don't
I thoughr as,much. ,,so can I meet u. ? grin
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Odkosh: 2:36pm On Mar 17, 2017
WhiteSoup:

he simply means you have malfunctioning brain.
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Nobody: 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
esosuo:

I thoughr as,much. ,,so can I meet u. ? grin
My name is Stacy but you can call me oyintongue

Hope you are loaded? No time to look time grin
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by candelahria(f): 2:37pm On Mar 17, 2017
What a rotten generation!

1 Like

Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by esosuo: 2:39pm On Mar 17, 2017
vislabraye:

What's the fuss ? A woman did same to me in public and it didn't go viral angry
So we shud fry beans abi? undecided
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by thunderbabs: 2:43pm On Mar 17, 2017
Woman complaining, shey na ur kpekus d guy deep hin hand ni.....pple do stupid things in bars, parties, and clubs its part of d fun....

You not having fun so it ll be weird to you.

The world is already crazy, and will only get crazier till the Lord's coming...Amen!!
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Tisham20(m): 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
somebody's daughter Apostle must hear of this
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by esosuo: 2:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
My name is Stacy but you can call me oyintongue

Hope you are loaded? No time to look time grin
Yes oh I carry enough load
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Nobody: 2:46pm On Mar 17, 2017
esosuo:

Yes oh I carry enough load
I'm talking of kudi, owo, ego, you get?
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by vislabraye(m): 2:47pm On Mar 17, 2017
esosuo:

So we shud fry beans abi? undecided

No, u should ask the op whether we should fry beans vos he brought it up..
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by esosuo: 3:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
I'm talking of kudi, owo, ego, you get?
For dis naija wey men scarces so na u go pay mi oh
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by esosuo: 3:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
vislabraye:

No, u should ask the op whether we should fry beans vos he brought it up..
But for real did u surrender to a babe lik u said? grin
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by phenol33(m): 3:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
why the poster come dey buy para for another person headache what is she doing in the party ground if she is reponsible??!! make she pack well joor!
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
esosuo:

For dis naija wey men scarces so na u go pay mi oh
Says who? You no want learn that thing again?
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by esosuo: 3:18pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
Says who? You no want learn that thing again?
U no tak mi serious na
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Nobody: 3:22pm On Mar 17, 2017
esosuo:

U no tak mi serious na
Why u dey talk like this? If I no take u serious na who I go take seriousgrin

Na the quantity u want do be the wahala
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes search it on youtube
Though the video is old
But search - pondispot some street rave they have ..
your eye go open but its part of their culture and the lady in question is d guys bae . So her biz mayb his promised martiage grin
na lie,,,its not his bae,,,why will u just asin will I say disrespect or underate?I believ that guy just dey row with the gal...think twice bae...imaging that!!! In public na wa ooo,,,were will u classify that now in a relationship(love,romance,act of sex?)
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Martin124:
na lie,,,its not his bae,,,why will u just asin will I say disrespect or underate?I believ that guy just dey row with the gal...think twice bae...imaging that!!! In public na wa ooo,,,were will u classify that now in a relationship(love,romance,act of sex?)
Lol her kitty her biz
She will explain herself to God ....
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by niytej(m): 4:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
EVILFOREST:
Please, I don't want FEMALE KIDS.
They are lovely, but it's............
DON'T BE SURPRISE IF U HAD 5 DAUGHTERS OUT OF 5 KIDS cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by chiraqDemon(m): 4:21pm On Mar 17, 2017
She like am nau
Make una nor carry d mata for head
Na her choice
But if na my pikin i go just return am to God or wheover send am to me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics / She Masturbate A Lot And Its Worrisome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.