Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party (100671 Views)

Catholic Woman Reacts After Pastors Seek Her Hand In Marriage (pics) / Heartbreaking Video As Guy Drives His Sober Girlfriend Home After Break Up (vid) / A Lady's Reply To A Guy Who Asked For Her Hand In Marriage On WhatsApp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by kuboy: 5:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
so person not fit put hand for punasmi an hv peace again ?
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bumbae1:
Lol her kitty her biz She will explain herself to God ....
hmm holy mary
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Mimienudles(f): 5:45pm On Mar 17, 2017
vislabraye:

What's the fuss ? A woman did same to me in public and it didn't go viral angry
I can imagine embarassed

1 Like

Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Mimienudles(f): 5:48pm On Mar 17, 2017
Jayuba:

Fine girl
wink
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by cutecanson(m): 5:51pm On Mar 17, 2017
can't see any video.... or is it my pc or wat....
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by tunchi014(m): 6:41pm On Mar 17, 2017
Oyind18:
Somebody's daughter shocked
jus Negodu & Afta she go dey find husband.
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by megama: 7:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
dikeigbo2:
Can you imagine
" every Nigerian is now acting or behaving as if they don't eat beef" grin grin grin[color=][/color] grin grin grin. I thank God is not happening in a church .Na party stuff. When your on a club or night party do you expect to be receiving holy communion. Pretence every were. lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed. purely adult
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Moneyyy: 7:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Mimienudles(f): 7:14pm On Mar 17, 2017
Moneyyy:

With the way your mouth is I don't see much difference btw you and the lady in question
I know you joking. Thanks for the compliment wink
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Moneyyy: 7:17pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Mimienudles(f): 7:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
Moneyyy:

For you to think it's a joke and also think it's a compliment then it's obvious those small boys have been deceiving you by lying to you and you've been believing them. Stay blessed
I will try as much as possible not to insult or be rude, I can be smiley
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by vislabraye(m): 7:27pm On Mar 17, 2017
Mimienudles:
I can imagine embarassed

My sister, e no easy Oh !!

1 Like

Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by toye440: 8:40pm On Mar 17, 2017
and this same girls go talk say Apostle rape them Apostle vandalized there puna and some brainless dick heads would rally round d girl.
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Pylony(m): 12:33am On Mar 18, 2017
Her Facial expression indicate she's enjoying it

1 Like

Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by hokafor(m): 2:18am On Mar 18, 2017
I think the girl is a hooker, the guy was like let me check how deep before we negotiate .
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Moneyyy: 3:20am On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Mimienudles(f): 6:05am On Mar 18, 2017
Moneyyy:

Does being rude add an iota of happiness to you or does it change the truth? I'm sure you think I'm insulting you when in fact I'm showing you love by trying to make you see that pouting is such a turnoff and childish. Remain blessed.
Ignored
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Moneyyy: 9:25am On Mar 18, 2017
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by dikeigbo2(m): 6:43pm On Mar 18, 2017
megama:
" every Nigerian is now acting or behaving as if they don't eat beef" grin grin grin[color=][/color] grin grin grin. I thank God is not happening in a church .Na party stuff. When your on a club or night party do you expect to be receiving holy communion. Pretence every were. lipsrsealed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed. purely adult

As you de waka,na so your cloth de waka also....kontinue
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Mimienudles(f): 7:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Moneyyy:

You quoted me and still wrote ignored, really? Now I understand why you pout.
Ignored
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by megama: 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2017
dikeigbo2:

As you de waka,na so your cloth de waka also....kontinue
meaning
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Moneyyy: 1:23am On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Mimienudles(f): 5:20am On Mar 19, 2017
Moneyyy:

You wish
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Moneyyy: 12:56pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Mimienudles(f): 2:24pm On Mar 19, 2017
Moneyyy:

Nice outfit though. Where in Nigeria are you?
cheesy cheesy cheesy you actually loved it all this while wink
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Moneyyy: 3:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Mimienudles(f): 3:13pm On Mar 19, 2017
Moneyyy:

Yes...the outfit, not the pouting. You didn't answer my question
why should I tell you You ain't gonna have your way like that guy and the lady you referred me to as angry
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Moneyyy: 4:38pm On Mar 19, 2017
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Mimienudles(f): 4:50pm On Mar 19, 2017
Moneyyy:

You see the mindset of an average Nigerian girl? That's how most miss out on great opportunities becos they are very little and closed-minded. If only you know who is chatting with you, you'd be asking for my no and ending every conversation with a sir. Anyways, reason I like nairaland is the fact that the anonymity allows us to express ourselves as we wish.
And the fact that you have all the moneyy at your disposal do not give you the guts whatsoever to compare me as the lady Op displayed on there, Sir undecided you obviously do not know me cool
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Mimienudles(f): 4:52pm On Mar 19, 2017
Moneyyy:

And I apologize for comparing you to that lady, I believe you'd never go that low.?
That wouldn't be necessary embarassed
Re: Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party by Moneyyy: 4:53pm On Mar 19, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Reply Her Boyfriend Gave After Sex With Her / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) / Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.