Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,747 members, 7,802,288 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic (37816 Views)

Crisis Brews In NASS Over Sharing Of N578bn ‘padded Budget’ Projects / Placards From The 'I Stand With Nigeria' Protest (Photos) / Northerners Carry Placards To Support Fayose & Show Him Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by MONITZ: 3:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Kirigidi:

Are you Ijaw or Urhobo? If you are Urhobo then I'm surprised at your comments about the Ijaws! Do you realise that of recent the Ijaws are aggressively laying ownership claims to several Urhobo towns and villages [namely Aladja, Odorubu, Uduophori, Ofoni, Frukama, parts of Olomu Kingdom, etc], and have even forcefully invaded some? Guy, wise up. Ijaws are becoming land grabbers by the day. Waadoo!

I am surprised at the guy's comment given his name which sounds urhobo, and he could even still be Benin as well because these two ethnic groups ve some names in common bt If actually he is Urhobo then I would say I am highly disappointed.

In the past I used to support the Ijaws particularly wen they were against a particular tribe in Delta state simply because the latter always ve this pride and intent to cheat other tribes within their locality in them and after having followed the characters of the Ijaw as a tribe, I would say this present case is simply one too many... They need to be placed where they belong finally...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by cyrilamx(m): 4:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
ijaws just unfortunately dared the Oba of Benin. The wizardry of Benin palace will do justice to them. Ijaws shunt be deceived by their militancy. They will die like flies. It can't work in their favour.
MONITZ:

I am surprised at the guy's comment given his name which sounds urhobo, and he could even still be Benin as well because these two ethnic groups ve some names in common bt If actually he is Urhobo then I would say I am highly disappointed.

In the past I used to support the Ijaws particularly wen they were against a particular tribe in Delta state simply because the latter always ve this pride and intent to cheat other tribes within their locality in them and after having followed the characters of the Ijaw as a tribe, I would say this present case is simply one too many... They need to be placed where they belong finally...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by feldido(m): 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
HAAA IZON!!!

IZON KEME EMIA

1 Like

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by RaptorX: 4:08pm On Mar 16, 2017
Saintp:
Black Africans and creating devastating divisions among themselves are like 5 and 6. That is why Africans are the most backward in all human indices.
I tell you and we will be complaining about white racism when this is the most racist place on earth, with ethnic bloodletting all over the place. This is why the Europeans have left us in the dust, they have a bro code despite their differences they have learnt how to work together for their common good but Africans will be fighting and killing each other over whose tribe should have access to fetch water from a stream.
Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by martineverest(m): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
Karlman:
...after sending your generation to their graves first.
ozuor
Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by debbie223(f): 4:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
I wonder why people who know nothing about the ijaws keep badmouthing them just tru hear-say,if there's triae dathas been oppressed in dis country its the ijaws,years back they kept quiet out of ignorance but now they have decided that they will not allow anytribe to oppress them again,if they dont have proof of ownership they won't make trouble,because they always fight 4 a just course,if u dnt av anything to type just keep moving and dont stop and nobody should like,quote or mention me kos dat person go kpeme

1 Like

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by debbie223(f): 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
I wonder why people who know nothing about the ijaws keep badmouthing them just tru hear-say,if there's tribe dat has been oppressed in dis country its the ijaws,years back they kept quiet out of ignorance but now they have decided that they will not allow any tribe to oppress them again,if they dont have proof of ownership they won't make trouble,because they always fight 4 a just course,if u dnt av anything to type just keep moving and dont stop and nobody should like,quote or mention me kos dat person go kpeme

1 Like

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by dederocs(m): 5:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
fatiaforreal:

Unrealistic claim. Are you comparing Benin empire to the likes of Songhai, Mali etc? Then you don't understand anything. The only obstacle to Benin expansion was Oyo empire which Benin Kingdom never dared until Oyo empire collapsed as a result of the defeat in Ilorin. Mind you, Oyo was the buffer between Benin Kingdom and the mighty Caliphate. The Caliphate was mighty, let's face it, more than TEN TIMES the size of Benin empire in land mass, with connections and back up as far as Ottoman empire that sacked the Roman empire. Benin couldn't have stand the Caliphate let's be realistic, it was Borgu kingdom that was strong enough to attempt a rescue, a rescue that failed and cost them their kingdom

Sorry you are just talking from your head,send me a link to confirm all you are saying... How can a smaller Kingdom rescue or save a strong empire. The caliphate people knew about the strength of the Benin Kingdom, and only the British expeditionary force could penetrate it's defences,after ruling for more than 500yrs unchallenged.

All you are spewing is folklore, Benin Empire is 700yrs and still waxing strong... Show me any history anywhere that states that the Benin Kingdom,dynasty and ancestry comes from any tribe in this geographical space?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 16, 2017
all these ijaw pips are becoming parasites & torn in d flesh like d fulanis in their host community . keep on making enemies everywhere u go. don't Let d world be tired of ur pain in d butt life style lest u all will be decimated. Lazy bunch of criminals & drunkards
Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
That Gelegele is within the geopolitical landmass of Edo state doesn't stop it from being the territory of the Ijaw nation.

Anyway, there is no need to fan the embers of war (though the Ijaws are never known for cowardice). Both groups should sit down and solve it like gentlemen or approach the law court.

4 Likes

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by sheyinoni(m): 5:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
Efewestern:
this bini people should leave warri out of there madness, why are they dragging warri into this ?, how dare them declare a single tribe as the original owner of warri? , they shouldn't think because people are quite they can tell who owns warri, Urhobo, itskiri and ijaw both control there part in warri and we are happy with that. they should face they land and lets others be.

for those of you calling ijaw land grabber you know nothing about ijaw, ijaw land extend to ondo and Edo, most oil producing communities in Edo are ijaw communities.

they think this is 300yrs ago, try ijaw people, them go show you pepper, overated edo people..
So every land that oil is found is an ijawland,there is oil in the pacific ocean go and claim it nd relocate there
Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
INVESTORBNAIRA:
Where is tonyebarcanista ?
Yes?
Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
debbie223:
I wonder why people who know nothing about the ijaws keep badmouthing them just tru hear-say,if there's tribe dat has been oppressed in dis country its the ijaws,years back they kept quiet out of ignorance but now they have decided that they will not allow any tribe to oppress them again,if they dont have proof of ownership they won't make trouble,because they always fight 4 a just course,if u dnt av anything to type just keep moving and dont stop and nobody should like,quote or mention me kos dat person go kpeme

if only u ijaw can use this so called course to fight the common enemy "the political class" who made you backward, poor, lazy, criminals, illiterates, & bunch of fools etcetera (your leaders are even worst) that put u into this so called oppression & marginalization I will support u but d opposite is the case. fighting ur neighbors & destroying ur properties instead. Bayelsa state alone ought to be d best place in Africa even suppose to rank above the 4 Scandinavia nations put together in every aspect of life humanly & infrastructure wise but what we see there is SHAME. Go fight northerners & ur leaders that enslaved you economically even taking ur oil freely. yeye people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by forgiveness: 5:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Efewestern:
this bini people should leave warri out of there madness, why are they dragging warri into this ?, how dare them declare a single tribe as the original owner of warri? , they shouldn't think because people are quite they can tell who owns warri, Urhobo, itskiri and ijaw both control there part in warri and we are happy with that. they should face they land and lets others be.

for those of you calling ijaw land grabber you know nothing about ijaw, ijaw land extend to ondo and Edo, most oil producing communities in Edo are ijaw communities.

they think this is 300yrs ago, try ijaw people, them go show you pepper, overated edo people..

Where in Ondo?
Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by RockHard: 5:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
bendeniceguy:

1, Was your oduduwa at any point or time in history, referred to as the Oba of ile ife?

Smh. You're clearly very ignorant. Whether Oduduwa was referred to as 'Oba of Ile Ife' or not, the fact remains that HE WAS THE OBA OF ILE-ILE IFE! Abeg since when did 'of' become a Bini word? The word "Oba" has Yoruba origins which means Ruler or King of a realm in Yoruba language. That was where 'Oba' Eweka I borrowed the word from (his father's people wink ) and added it to your lexicon (ouch!) lipsrsealed. #FACT. ALL YORUBA KINGS ARE OBAS. But they all have their official titles/names which they would rather be addressed as. E.g. Oba of Lagos is only that to you outsiders. His Official Yoruba title is Eleko of Eko. Any one would not be out of order for calling the Alaafin of Oyo the 'Oba of Oyo', though he prefers 'Alaafin' instead, and which explains why EVERY single Oba in Yorubaland is addressed as an 'Oba' (as a prefix) before their names are called (very commonsensical since the word merely means 'King'), e.g. Ooni of Ife is Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi. Alake of Egbaland is Oba Adedotun Aremu Gbadebo, Awujale of Ijebuland is Oba Sikiru Kayode Adetona, e.t.c. Hope you have now learned about the origin of the 'Oba' word and title. smiley

2, Tell us where in yorubaland ( outside Lagos) was there a traditional ruler with the title of Oba before 1950

Already answered above.

3, When did the title of Oba of ile ife change to the ooni of ile ife and who effected the change and why?

Already answered above.

4, What is the meaning of OBA in yoruba language?

Oba simply means "King" or "Ruler" in Yoruba language. All Yoruba Kings are Obas.

5, Which established kingdom in the whole world with a hereditatry mornachy ever sought for a ruler who is not related in blood to the throne to come and rule over their kingdom and why? You can list atleast one outside of your ile ife fable

What sort of dumb question is that? Go and ask your forefathers who chose to come to Yorubaland to poach one of our princes to come rule over them. undecided

6, If you know history like you claim you do, how come there was no Oba in Benin between 1897 and 1914?

Look here guy, let's stick to facts, o.k? Whether you people choose to banish the current bini crown/dynasty tomorrow is your business (IDGF). The answer to that question is very obvious because it's recorded in history, same way oba Eweka I is recorded as the First 'oba' of benin. undecided

7, How come the British with all their civilization and superior force of arms did not succeed in their quest to foist an Oba without the established royal bloodline on the Benin Kingdom but a little jungle village like ile ife would lay claim to achieving that feat?

Maybe you should go and resurrect your folks (and maybe even flog them sef if you like) who decided to choose our 'little jungle village of ile ife' as the place to poach the prince that setup your extant dynasty. undecided

8, Of what use was seeking a yoruba king to the Benin kingdom?

I don't know. Perhaps una people wey go drag Oranmiyan from Ile-Ife to come rule over them go fit answer that. undecided Probably the first 'oba' of benin, Eweka I, can also answer that? undecided

And last but not the least-

9, Who established the royal title of the Oba of Lagos?

I have earlier dealt with this point (you can scroll back up if you skipped it). The first king of 'eko' was Oba Ado. 'Oba of Lagos' is merely for convenience. His Yoruba title is Eleko of Eko and his sphere of influence is limited to Lagos Island and environs -- other areas of Lagos state have different Obas. But really this is even a moot and silly question simply because it's been established (https://www.naij.com/832915-controversy-crown-prince-eheneden-erediuwa-tenant-benin-kingdom.html ) that bini royalty has a confam Yoruba bloodline that stretches back to Oranmiyan and his son Eweka I, so even if the Eleko was 'established' by bini sef, na same same Yoruba bloodline just dey circulate. undecided But for the sake of argument, bini royal influence in Lagos starts and ends on the Lagos island, (and by extension doesn't include any other part of Lagos state as a whole). There was no conquest as some people would like to claim. Rather, the Yorubas were being 'shofishtikated' and left the bini to do their thing while they did theirs with loyalty pledged to their kings/dukes (or the Idejo, who are the REAL land-owners of Lagos as the Eleko owns no lands).

Bini's presence only lasted through the first Bini man. The two ruling houses on the Island were/are products of pure Yoruba. One of them was fathered by an Ilesa man.

So even the bini historical link to that small part of Lagos Island (not even the entire state) is way overrated sef. #FACT!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by Karlman: 5:31pm On Mar 16, 2017
martineverest:
ozuor
OZU
Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
dederocs:

Sorry you are just talking from your head,send me a link to confirm all you are saying... How can a smaller Kingdom rescue or save a strong empire. The caliphate people knew about the strength of the Benin Kingdom, and only the British expeditionary force could penetrate it's defences,after ruling for more than 500yrs unchallenged.

All you are spewing is folklore, Benin Empire is 700yrs and still waxing strong... Show me any history anywhere that states that the Benin Kingdom,dynasty and ancestry comes from any tribe in this geographical space?

My broda nor mind these kpomo mouth them. Dem nor sabi history and dem dey use style style n cunning cunning wey b dem main trait wan take learn.

I get reason y i nor wan engage these Lilliputians here; help me ask the smallie wey still dey drink bobo juice why the invading fulani jihadist stop for auchi and nor proceed to Benin.

I bet you bro that kid won't give you any answer but will ask you to tell him more, we know our story so our history is intact. The Fulani's knew who the masters of tactical warfare were and retreated.

As for the Izon's we sabi dem like our palm, nor be Benin land their warlords come dey chill n hide anytime yawa gas them for creek? Abi where dem dey hide dem weapons wey remain after military clear the remaining ones? Make una leave dem, wen e set we go know.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by masseratti: 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
dederocs:

the sokoto caliphate is actually less than 200 years old,that said,oyo empire was bigger than benin empire,in landmass,oyo empire was at its decline when the colonialist came but benin was at its peak then,empires rise and fall.

2 Likes

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by gudofuck231: 5:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dera100:
Nigeria and crisis b 4 and 5.../
let d stronger tribe win.....wetin ijaw dey look for Bini kingdom...

Where the ijaws de when lord more pass gelegele enter benin, and where were they during the benin massacre
Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by forgiveness: 6:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
dederocs:

What is your point actually... Are u saying the term 'Oba' is a Yoruba word?... let me Enlighten you a bit, the name changing from the Ogiso title to Oba title, is just change in the description of the stool, the throne of the Benin Empire, it has nothing to do with where Oduduwa is from, pls your argument is baseless and really shallow.

Kingdoms all over the world, change the name of the throne, like the Victorian era, then Elizabeth... This is just change of names that several factors can cause to happen...so your point is weak,cos Oba is not a word owned by the Yoruba.

When did Benin became an Empire/Kingdom?

Is it during the days of Ogisos or during the reign of Oba Oranmiyan?

1 Like

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
gudofuck231:

Where the ijaws de when lord more pass gelegele enter benin, and where were they during the benin massacre
d ijaws occupy most riverine areas in South South and South East...dey are in Anambra Enugu rivers edo Bayelsa edo and some part of Ondo states....d two tribe should find d a way to contact exist

1 Like

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
gudofuck231:

d ijaws occupy most riverine areas in South South and South East...dey are in Anambra Enugu rivers edo Bayelsa edo and some part of Ondo states....d two tribe should find d a way to coexist
Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by Favor99(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
hotwax:
Go Benin. Yorubas your brothers are with you.

We are watching.
Thank you, my Yoruba brother.
We are with you to
Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by mulattoclaroo(m): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
debbie223:
I wonder why people who know nothing about the ijaws keep badmouthing them just tru hear-say,if there's triae dathas been oppressed in dis country its the ijaws,years back they kept quiet out of ignorance but now they have decided that they will not allow anytribe to oppress them again,if they dont have proof of ownership they won't make trouble,because they always fight 4 a just course,if u dnt av anything to type just keep moving and dont stop and nobody should like,quote or mention me kos dat person go kpeme
I'll love them to test their mettle against the Binis and let's see how far it would go. Ijaws are land grabbers and shouldn't provoke the Binis cos they'll just wake a sleeping beast and that would spell doom for the ijaws.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by mulattoclaroo(m): 6:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
That Gelegele is within the geopolitical landmass of Edo state doesn't stop it from being the territory of the Ijaw nation.

Anyway, there is no need to fan the embers of war (though the Ijaws are never known for cowardice). Both groups should sit down and solve it like gentlemen or approach the law court.
now I can see clearly through your deceit. Look Mr tonyebarcanista you better tell your fellow ogongoro drinking lazy fishermen brothers that the Binis are not the Urhobos or Itsekiris or Ilajes or Yorubas. If they want war we would give them war. If they want to test the mettle of the Binis they should cross their boundary. Bayelsa, parts of Rivers, Delta and Ondo are Ijawland. Ijawland does not extend to any part of Edo state. We the Binis would deal decisively with any ijaw land grabber.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by Ugomba(m): 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2017
Look at the thread I created last year about Ijaw Secret Plan to colonize South South in the name of Niger Delta Republic.
https://www.nairaland.com/2855171/ijaws-secret-agenda-niger-delta
As an Asaba man, I have always maintain the stand that "COUNT ANIOMA LAND/DELTA NORTH Out of any dumb Niger delta republic.
I know the land grabbing tactics of the Ijaws very well.

1 Like

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by mulattoclaroo(m): 7:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
Dera100:

d ijaws occupy most riverine areas in South South and South East...dey are in Anambra Enugu rivers edo Bayelsa edo and some part of Ondo states....d two tribe should find d a way to coexist
there won't any coexistence between we the Binis and the land grabbing ijaws. The last time they tried this their land grabbing ish in Ubeji, they met what they didn't expect. Ijaws are fond of always trying to create a rift wherever they are. Ask yourself when last ijaws lived in peace with any of its neighbours? I'm not a fan of violence but Ijaw as a tribe are pushing their luck too far. It's becoming too much. We the Binis have respect for royalty and that's why we went straight to the place. Ijaws should respect themselves. If they know they can't live in Edo state peacefully, they should kindly join their people in Bayelsa or Rivers or Delta. I'm sure they would be very much happy to receive them.
Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by mulattoclaroo(m): 7:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
martineverest:
ozuor
Bros eh I swear if these ijaw people try any nonsense with us e go too cast for them. We the Binis are equally ready for them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by dederocs(m): 7:05pm On Mar 16, 2017
forgiveness:

When did Benin became an Empire/Kingdom?

Is it during the days of Ogisos or during the reign of Oba Oranmiyan?

Your argument is baseless...cos you are speaking from heresay and folklore,it will be a waste of time to continue on this with you.

All your arguments did not establish anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by Ugomba(m): 7:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
I talk am. Look at the thread I created last year about Ijaw Secret Plan to colonize South South in the name of Niger Delta Republic.
As an Asaba man, I have always maintain the stand that "COUNT ANIOMA LAND/DELTA NORTH Out of any dumb Niger delta republic.
Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by Ugomba(m): 7:20pm On Mar 16, 2017
Benin People should stop the ijaw land grabbers. Look at the thread I created last year about Ijaw Secret Plan to colonize South South in the name of Niger Delta Republic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Crisis Brews In Edo As Benin, Ijaw Youths Flaunt Placards Claiming Gelegele (pic by richie9093(m): 7:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
dederocs:

What is your point actually... Are u saying the term 'Oba' is a Yoruba word?... let me Enlighten you a bit, the name changing from the Ogiso title to Oba title, is just change in the description of the stool, the throne of the Benin Empire, it has nothing to do with where Oduduwa is from, pls your argument is baseless and really shallow.

Kingdoms all over the world, change the name of the throne, like the Victorian era, then Elizabeth... This is just change of names that several factors can cause to happen...so your point is weak,cos Oba is not a word owned by the Yoruba.

Chairman, your claims are wrong. Attached to this post is a screenshot of Oranmiyan biography from Wikipedia.

Oranmiyan was the last son of Oduduwa and the first Oba of Benin Kingdom.

Stop spreading lies to suit your fantasies, my man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari Speaks At US Embassy / Aisha Yesufu: "I Will Help Buhari Pack To Daura In 2019" / Internet Users Criticize Okowa After His Attack On Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.