Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,810 members, 7,802,608 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today (1726 Views)

See What I Cook For My Preggy Girlfriend Today - Pic / How I Slept With My Friend's Girlfriend Today. I'm So Feeling Guilty / Valentine’s Day :10 Romantic Photos You Can Send To Your Girlfriend Today(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 8:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Chai!!! My people come and imagine what happened to me today oooo. I was with my girlfriend minding my own business when she came up with the idea to help me shave my privates. As a sure guy, I gotta agree. So she got down to getting it shaved with a razor as sharp as the sword Jet Li wielded in his hit movie "Hero".
As she was Shaving it, body no be firewood na. My body started moving like a bus shuttling from lagos to benin. I was enjoying the Shaving and I didn't know when I mistakenly called my other girlfriend name.
Before I knew what's up, the razor cut me the first time, she said na mistake I believed. The second time ko, she said mistake, now ..............

Ogbeni stop imagining and call ambulance, police, firefighters whatever before person go die for here.
Re: It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
You are not even ashamed of yourself that you are using a razor blade to shave..

3 Likes

Re: It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mtcheeeeew angry
Re: It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today by dollyjoy(f): 8:35pm On Mar 15, 2017
Mad people full this life oo grin

1 Like

Re: It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today by youngberry001(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
Oyind18:
Mtcheeeeew angry
make ah follow u hiss too

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!
Re: It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today by Cutehector(m): 8:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
You are not even ashamed of yourself that you are using a razor blade to shave..
lol u dey fall hands sha...
Re: It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today by Cutehector(m): 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
And why would u allow a woman to shave you? Don't do that next time .
Re: It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today by kinginvagina: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
grin grin
Re: It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
Why?
dollyjoy:
Mad people full this life oo grin
Re: It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today by Nobody: 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
youngberry001:
make ah follow u hiss too

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew angry
Re: It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Cutehector:
lol u dey fall hands sha...
lol bro.
The guy just publicly said it..
And in his mind, he has created a funny thread..
Re: It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today by Heartmender1: 8:41pm On Mar 15, 2017
Iranu grin
Re: It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today by firstking01(m): 8:46pm On Mar 15, 2017
Stupid people upandan.
Re: It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today by Cutehector(m): 8:47pm On Mar 15, 2017
WHITEWIZARD:
lol bro.
The guy just publicly said it..
And in his mind, he has created a funny thread..
lol not that . d reason why I mentioned u falling hands is because you reasoned the op was talkn about razor blade.. When actually shaving sticks can as well be called razors...
Re: It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today by WHITEWIZARD(m): 8:50pm On Mar 15, 2017
Cutehector:
lol not that . d reason why I mentioned u falling hands is because you reasoned the op was talkn about razor blade.. When actually shaving sticks can as well be called razors...
yeah true..
The op said razor blade...
I knew he meant those 10 naira tiger razor blade.
cheesy
Re: It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today by Amarabae(f): 8:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
so mmm don go be this?
Re: It Was Only By The Grace Of God I Escaped Being Murdered By My Girlfriend Today by BlackDBagba: 9:30pm On Mar 15, 2017
one sec....

(1) (Reply)

Big Boobs Life / Dangerous Ladies Twerk On The Road Like There Is No Tomorrow / Have You Ever Peeped On A Lady Or Guy Bathing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.