Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,026 members, 7,803,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews (24340 Views)

Stranded (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by EvaJael(f): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2017
hardeygbolar:
I'm here. Evajael, kimkardashain, kimberlywest, mhizgap oya com o.
Welcome on board,hope u wil enjoy it
Thanks for the invite. I'm well seated. Queenitee dear please come and sit by my side before hadampson gets here with his wife
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by PamelB(f): 5:50pm On Jul 04, 2017
hardeygbolar:
Cc
alamiendagash
gabbyraze
xolocious
pamelb
biafrabushboy
yungtemy
hadampsom
yewandequeen
theblessedman
bibi1234
jaguili
bibijay
chippapi
queenitee
shewrites
maybelconor...

Please invite others.
Note:ur comments and critiques are very much welcomed and appreciated
present
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by mhizgap(f): 5:55pm On Jul 04, 2017
hardeygbolar:

Thanks for the invite
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by queenitee(f): 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2017
EvaJael:

Thanks for the invite. I'm well seated. Queenitee dear please come and sit by my side before hadampson gets here with his wife
I don arrive, oya gimme popcorn
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 7:40pm On Jul 04, 2017
Continuation
Maxwell was about zipping his trousers after answering to nature's call when he heard faint footsteps coming from the other side he had passed earlier.He quickly look back and could make out the figure of a man advancing towards his other friends who lay spent and tired on the bushy ground.They had roamed all over the woods earlier,looking for a way out of the woods,but when it dawned on them that they are not going to find their way out,they had decided to start at first light the next day.They set camp and decided that they would take time shifting the watch for the night between the boys and Maxwel had volunteered to take the first shift.A while later,they were all fast asleep.Soon,Maxwell felt pressed and decided answering to nature's call.
Now,he regretted leaving there in the first place.He could see the man scouting everywhere and he thanked his stars that he was already lying flat on his belly.He was thinking of taking the man by surprise if he decided to harm his friends when he saw him signalling with his hands and his mouth opened in awe as he saw his companions begin to come out one after the other.
He could see them more clearly now,as they all advanced towards his friends who were by now all far away in dreamland.Their faces were all masked with wickedness and their eyes - bloodshot.Each of them had one weapon or the other in their hands.They were now very close to his friends and he so wished for a miracle to occur.A miracle like the earth should just open suddenly and swallow these monsters.A miracle like his friends should just wake up from their slumber and take to their heels.But he himself knew that 'if only wishes were horses - beggars like him would ride'.He knew all his wishes were like daydream,it can never come to fruition.
Now,the men had suceeded in sorrounding his friends.They had form a circle around them.Then they all pointed their weapons at their necks.His worst fears was about coming to pass.
"Hope these monsters are not going to kill them?"
"What if they do?".Then he would never be able to forgive himself.He tried for the last time to scream - to tell them to run for their lives,but he could only murmur few incomprehensible words.He was too shaken by the sudden reality of losing his friends........
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
"Drink".The short ugly devil said to Jim as he approached him still with that wicked grin.Jim found it quite funny when he tried to look at the face of the 'short-ugly-devil'.It took him a great deal not to laugh at this 'ugly-duckling' of a man standing close to him,but he still managed a smile.He had already concluded in his mind that 'God' must have created him on a red lettered day.The man took something from Jim's front and waved it across his face.
"This is what i throw earlier that you almost black out"The man chuckled waving a sack of water.
"Why are you holding me here?"Jim asked."Where are your other friends?"The man replied him with a question."What's your business with them?"Jim frowned."Just tell me and you would be freed"He answered Jim,trying to play a fast one on him."No am not that dumb man.Free me first and you can have them".Jim said plainly.
"You are not ready"
"But..."
"Shut up"The man cut Jim off angrily and walked farther into the cell.
"Drink"The short man said."Go away you monster"A woman shouted.Jim was startled and surprised at the same time.He had thought he was only one here because he had not hear the woman speak before and now that he know he was determined to find out things from her...........
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
As they climbed down the old rusty ladder,their heart was pounding with fear of the unknown.They had made up their mind and nothing is going to change that.They had willed theirselves to fate,and they knew they are either going into danger or to something of great importance.They had all climbed down and the place was dark,damp and silent,save for the pounding of their hearts which by now was filled with anxiety and fear.
"Here we are,so what next"Josh spoke up,directing the question to Adams."Anybody got a flash......"Adams was saying when the bulb in the ceiling started flickering and the girls among them were already scampering in fear while the men tried to maintain their stance.
The light soon came on,fully illumiminating the room which has computers on large desk all around it.......

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 7:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
PamelB:
present
. Welcome madam.

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 7:45pm On Jul 04, 2017
mhizgap:

Thanks for the invite
. Welcome ön board ma'am.
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jul 04, 2017
hardeygbolar:

I'm here.

Thanks for the invite bro.
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Hadampson(m): 1:19pm On Jul 05, 2017
EvaJael:

Jealousy girl.. Am not married and you know it. Don't worry, ayam making some preparation now after that, na to marry you remaingrin

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 10:39pm On Jul 05, 2017
Continuation
Maxwell watch with wide-eyes as the sharp edge of the metal found their ways to his friends neck and they sprang up in fear,their eyes looking heavy from sleep.He saw them gasp in shock when the sleep eluded their eyes and they see they had been sorrounded.He felt pity for them as they all stare at themselves in fear of what lay ahead.None of them had the slightest iota of what this strange men are going to do to them.Are they going to to kill them?or worse decapacitate them?.He would not watch that happen,he would not just lie here and watch them take his friends away..........
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Jim stood up just as the short-ugly man left the room and crawled slowly,tracing his way to where had heard the woman speak earlier.He got to the spot he believed the woman must be and slowly traced her with his hands."What do you want?"The woman asked harshly just as Jim's hand rested on her thighs."Please tell me everything you know about this place"Jim pleaded taking his hands away from her thighs."Leave me alone"The woman said and sighed.She was not ready to open up to anyone now,not just yet.The memories of that day were still fresh in her head.
"Look am trying to help both of us,please tell me"He pleaded softly,his voice melting her heart."I don't know"She stated calmly.
"By the way i'm Jim.And you are?"Jim introduced himself."Does it matter?"The woman answered him with another question.Jim smiled,he loves women who are smart and clever and he just happened to found.
"Yes...it matters"
The woman was silent for a while before answering him.
"I'm sarah...sarah myles"She finally told him.The name sure rang a bell to Jim and he kept saying it for sometimes,while the woman looked on at him,totally bemused.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
"Wow"Caroline exclaimed running towards the computers.
"I must say,this is heaven"John commented hitting his fists together.
"This looks too beautiful to be real"Rose chipped.
Adams and Kane looked at one another and Kane nodded,smiling at him.
A while later they were busy exploring the whole drawers,while some were pressing away on the computers.
"Guys,please look at this"Jessica said,waving a journal.Josh quicky snatch it from her hands and flipped through the pages.He found something strange and showed it to the others."If this is real then we are doomed"...............

Guys please manage this update,work was hectic today.....u all shud av an awesum nite.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by MhizDherbee(f): 12:35am On Jul 06, 2017
No invite but i'm here. Nice story dude!!! Lemme invite my boo gtin, and my crush kayo80, and the baddest and dopest playboy chipapii.
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by TheBlessedMAN: 12:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
hardeygbolar:
Cc
theblessedman

Please invite others.
Note:ur comments and critiques are very much welcomed and appreciated
Ladies and gents,

drug addicts and Non drug addicts,

Hell candidates and Heaven candidates,

Virgins and Boreholes,

Full time sinners and Partime sinners,

Monthly subscribers and Mb borrowers,

Tecno Users and Itel users,

users of phones with intact cases and users of rubber banded phone cases,

Iphone Users and users of screen damaged phones on this thread....

TheBlessedMAN is here with his Nokia 2700....

Oya Op...kwantinue before I..............(lets hope 4 both our sakes you don't give me reason to complete the statement)

8 Likes

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by gtin(m): 6:23pm On Jul 06, 2017
MhizDherbee:
No invite but i'm here. Nice story dude!!! Lemme invite my boo gtin, and my crush kayo80, and the baddest and dopest playboy chipapii.
Am here boo lemme check out the story am coming
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 6:51pm On Jul 06, 2017
Continuation
"Move".Maxwell heard the leader of the group ordered just in time for him to lie back on his belly.He had planned to surprise them by attacking when they least expected but was quick to regain his senses when he remembered that this is not some heroic tales that he had read about,nor was it some action movies that he had stacked up in his room.
Immediately the man commanding the men had given the order,his friends were lined up in one single row with their hands firmly tied behind them and their legs binded together with locked metal chains.They had difficult time walking along the bushy path because of the chains in their legs.Maxwell could not deny the fact that his friends looked like those Eighteenth-century African slaves that were usually transported to Europe through ships and vessels.The only diffence being they were not Africa and they would not be transported by ships.He felt pity for them and to think that there is nothing he could do to help his friends was really disturbing his mind.
By now,he was already hearing faint voices from afar after following the men noiselessly for what seems to him like eternity.He concluded their village would not be far anymore and he was determined to find that out,then he would inform the others and they would come rescue his friends before they would all get out from this damned place.
If only he knew that wishes were not horses..................
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
"What's wrong with my name?"Serah quizzed."Nothing....i'm just surprised".Jim lied.Myles was actually his father's name and he could recall his elder brother that stays in california was also married to serah.He hoped it is not what he was thinking.He was still far away in his thoughts when he felt a hand touch him.He jolted up in fear and he heard Serah laughing at him."You scared me".Jim said with feigned annoyance."Come on,what are you thinking about?"Serah asked trying to see his face in the dark."I'm just thinking of my friends,i missed them so much"Jim lied yet again.Serah was quiet,she did not say anything to Jim for a while,she too actually miss her husband.She missed everything about him - from his tender hands to his cheerful voice,she missed his reassurance,virtually everything about him.
"Are you okay?"Jim asked,snuggling closer to her."Yeah...am fine".She said unenthusiastically."No you are not.Now tell me what's the problem?"Jim probed."I missed him"She declared."Who?".Jim asked grinning."Stephen".She replied soberly."Is that your husband's name?"He probed.
"Yes"
"Hmm...don't worry you are gonna see him once we get out from here"Jim tried to assure her."No i'm not"She answered with remorse"Why?".Jim asked not understanding her."They killed him already.That short devil killed him".She cried out.Jim felt pity for her,he was now really afraid of this place and he just hoped he would not end up like her husband................
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
"Holy shit"Adams gasped after reading the journal Josh was holding.Kane just looked on,too shocked by the sudden revelation.
The journal they were all staring at belongs to a certain Jackson Orner.He had come here with his family and friends for a short vacation and celebration exactly two years ago,everyone of them were brutally maimed or killed by the cruel tribe of 'mashinati'.Jackson himself was a chief cop in the city of 'las vegas'.
"Damn,these people are too bleeping wicked"David shouted."Christ!do you notice that some parts of the Journal were written with blood?"Caroline asked no one."Those people were killed like fowls even when they have cops amongst them"Jack muttered in concern and fear.
There was silence for a while that one could audibly hear the sound of a pin droppin on the floor.Each of them was faced with their own thoughts.Their hearts pounding in fear was the only sound in the room.
"God,i don't want to die now".Maurice said,breaking the silence."How do we get out of this shit?"Jack asked.Nobody answered him.The room went silent again,the only sound was made by Adams who was flipping through the pages of the journal.
"Got it"Adams shouted jumping up from where he sat earlier.All of them looked at him,wondering what has come over him.
"What's it?"Kane asked looking suddenly interested."Take a look man,just take a look".Adams shouted happily.Kane collected the journal from Adams and glanced through it.
"We will get the others first,after which we would get out of here"Kane said cheerfully."And how do we do that?"Josh asked with raised eyebrows."Do you have a plan?"Jack probed."Yeah!a full blown plan"Kane replied showing them a map.............

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 7:59pm On Jul 06, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Welcome to the thread sista.....have a fun read.
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 8:01pm On Jul 06, 2017
TheBlessedMAN:
Ladies and gents,

drug addicts and Non drug addicts,

Hell candidates and Heaven candidates,

Virgins and Boreholes,

Full time sinners and Partime sinners,

Monthly subscribers and Mb borrowers,

Tecno Users and Itel users,

users of phones with intact cases and users of rubber banded phone cases,

Iphone Users and users of screen damaged phones on this thread....

TheBlessedMAN is here with his Nokia 2700....

Oya Op...kwantinue before I..............(lets hope 4 both our sakes you don't give me reason to complete the statement)
Lol.dis guy,ar u a con-artiste?
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 8:03pm On Jul 06, 2017
gtin:
. Welcome on board bro.
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 8:06pm On Jul 06, 2017
KimberlyWest:

I'm here.
Thanks for the invite bro.
. U ar welcome
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by kayo80(m): 8:18pm On Jul 06, 2017
MhizDherbee:

Thanks for inviting me. smiley
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by gtin(m): 8:19pm On Jul 06, 2017
hardeygbolar:
Welcome on board bro.
Thanks man
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by MhizDherbee(f): 11:41pm On Jul 06, 2017
gtin:

I'm waiting... Dont forget the prinkles and cold wine in d fridge...
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by MhizDherbee(f): 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2017
hardeygbolar:
Welcome to the thread sista.....have a fun read.
Thanks dear! Inspiration fall on you...
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2017
MhizDherbee:
Thanks dear! Inspiration fall on you...
Amen...I.J.N.
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by gtin(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2017
MhizDherbee:
I'm waiting... Dont forget the prinkles and cold wine in d fridge...
Yea baby I brought it along
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by MhizDherbee(f): 8:30pm On Jul 07, 2017
gtin:
Yea baby I brought it along
Thatz my boo... Oya chop small kiss muaaah!
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2017
Sorry guys,i was not able to update yesterday cos my ba3 was down.wud make up 4 dat 2day.
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2017
Continuation
Maxwell's heart pounded with joy just as he saw some huts some miles away with children playing around while the women go about their daily activities.He was so thrilled knowing this would be the village his friends were been taking to and he can now go back and get the others.
Now,as the men walk into the village,chanting something like a war song,the women also begin singing something he termed to be praises in a strange language while the children were all screaming in joy.He was suddenly angry.Maxwell was suddenly angry with everything around him.He was angry because all he could do was watch while his friends were been captured.He was angry because they decided to organize this damn trip.But was it really their fault?Hell no!He knew nobody among them had the slightest idea of what they would encounter here.So he tried to calm himself and accept it all as fate.
After seeing where his friends were locked,he turned his back to go fetch the others.Just as he took a step,something heavy fell on his head and he screamed out in fear...............
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
"What's his name,your husband?"Jim asked after been silent for a while."I told you his name earl...."
"No,i want to know his full name"Jim said,cutting her off before asking."Can you tell me that?"
"Stephen Myles"
"Damn it!".Jim cursed before asking again."Where do you both live prior to this trip?"
"California.Why all these questions?".Serah asked not understanding why Jim had suddenly become an interrogator."Nothing".Jim muttered and added."I'm just being concerned".
Serah look at him with doubt,she found herself not believing any of his claims so far,something was wrong somewhere and she swore to find out soon............
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
"So this is the plan".Kane said and sighed.He had shown them the map and they had all nodded,agreeing the map would be of great help."We get the weapons first,then we go rescue Jim"Kane said looking at them for approval of his plan."Do you all agree to the plan?"Adams asked standing up from where he had seated."I would say that's a brilliant plan,but are we sure of what we are gonna face over there?"Jack asked."I don't get your point"Kane said looking confused."Okay.This is what i mean.We don't know how many people that is out there or maybe we might even be trapped there"Jack replied,while demonstrating with his hands."Plus we dont know how they attack or what weapon they use,so is there a plan B?"Josh added supporting Jack's view.The room was silent for a while.Kane had not thought of the strength or how the 'Mashinati's' may attack.The thought of getting Jim out has made him too ecstatic to think of that.
"Both of you are right"Adams said pointing to Josh and Jack before adding."Altogether,we should be eight or ten going for this rescue mission.Then we would divide ourselves into three team.Two teams would go inside stealthily for the rescue,the third team would be outside on standby outside just in case things got out of hand"Adams said analyzing the map with his hands like a military tactician,while the others nodded agreeing to all his plans."Bravo!Bravo!!"Josh said and hit Adams playfully."Man,am just so impressed"Kane said nudging him playfully."We have to go in stealthily otherwise,we are toast"Adams advised before saying."Now we need volunteers".............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Guys please don't forget to always comment on each updates.It always inspire and encourage me.
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by Sensitivity1254: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Good story you have here going. Full of suspense.
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 9:49pm On Jul 08, 2017
Sensitivity1254:
Good story you have here going. Full of suspense.
Thanks man!
Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 11:20pm On Jul 08, 2017
Chapter three
"Bleep".Maxwell cursed out loud as the pain of the large tree branch simmered through his body system.He had forgotten he was in a danger zone due to the pain the tree branch had inflicted on him.
The men holding his friends must have heard him when he talked and they were now advancing towards his position.Maxwell was confused now,he did not know what to do to evade this men and worse his head was really pounding now,he suddenly felt so weak.He took his hands to his fore head and he could feel something sticky.He brought it to his eye level and was suddenly alarmed.He could see his hands covered in his own blood.He suddenly felt nausaeted.He had always been allergic to anything 'blood' and to think that it was now coming from his own very head made him want to puke.
He could hear the men getting more closer to him.He was confused between choosing to break into a run or stay put and lie flat on his belly.He was indeed torn between two different choices............
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
Jim walked soberly through the prison room until he got to the door.He cling into one of the handles refusing to believe that his only brother had died.He thought of the possibility of the dead man being his brother before concluding that there could be hundreds of people that have that same name in California.His only hope now is to get a picture of the dead man from Serah if she has any with her.And he made to do that right away.But just as he was about to turn away going to her,something caught his attention making him to pause in his tracks.He could not believe what he was seeing.Maybe his two eyes had just decided in playing a fast one on him.He squinted his eyes hoping he was hallucinating or something close to it before fully opening them once again.He gasped out in shock refusing to believe everything happening before him,even when it is so glaring..............
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤
"I will go"Kane said.
"Count me in"That was Josh.
"Am in man"Jack declared.
"You have my support".That was John."Am with you on this"Maurice stated."Well,i would go"Pedro said.
"You have me here"Jessica uttered waving her hand."And me too"Caroline said and winked at Adams.
Kane pulled Adams to a corner."Are you sure about them"Kane asked pointing at Jessica and Caroline."No need talking in hush tone Kane.Remember Jims is my boyfriend?"Jessica asked with a frown."And i also can't leave my baby all alone"Caroline said pointing at Adams."Adams,are you sure you are up for this?"Kane asked Adams once again ignoring the girls totally."I think they would do just fine.We would make sure of that".Adams assured and Patted Kane on the back.
"So we are nine in total going for this mission.The remaining three people would be here"Adams said."Let's move our buttocks outta here already man"Josh said and with that they all marched out..............

1 Like

Re: Stranded-by Ogunnawo Mathews by hardeygbolar(m): 9:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
Continuation
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Maxwell made his choice and decided making a run for his life would be the best and the most reasonable option and just as he was about taking a step,he heard the rustling of leaf branches from his back,turning back sharply he could see his assailants getting closer to him and his heart raced in fear. He had not thought about them taking him as an hostage,he had only thought about getting away unnoticed. He could see the men just some few metres away from him now, he had to act fast and he did that quickly taking one of the men unawares. He sent a well calculated scissors kick that caught one of the men straight Into theatre jaw before breaking into a run.....................
Jim blinked hard still refusing to believe what his optical nerves were processing. He whistled out unconsciously,his mouth gaping open."What the Bleep,Jim?"Derek screamed out in surprise. He was the first to hear Jim's whistle."Oh my God,Jim"Pedro also exclaimed in surprise. Jim tried his best to ask them about the rest in their own little group but the men that were guarding them had dragged them away and the wind blowing outside had made the little be could hear them say form incomprehensible words in his brain. He walked back to the place he had sat earlier and sat on the ground of the little prison with his heads buried in his laps."Is that your friends?". Serah questioned from her end."Yes"Jim replied her with absentmindedness. He had totally forgotten there was someone with him there."Don't worry Jim, everything is going to be fine,just have fate"Serah tried to assure him and he just not nodded, not believing her. In his own view things just got actually worse............................
"I just hope this is doesn't turns out to some wild goose chase" Josh said and chuckled."No this is real man,it is not some wild goose chase"Kane defended immediately."All we have to do is believe in the map and with that we can find it"Adams supported.
They had been walking for in a mountain as the map had stated and they were already getting fagged out,thinking they were already lost."Look guys,I think am seeing some lights from that direction".Josh said pointing to a path filled with rocks.They all looked at Adams waiting for him to give them an order or a go ahead signal. Adams nodded after checking inside the map and he was surprised to see the same place Josh had pointed been the next direction in the map. He nodded and they all headed for the path,walking silently now with full concentration and care and Adams was right it was the next direction, they could hear the chirping of happy birds and the flowing of a river not far away. They were all smiling now as everything they were hearing and seeing was also described in the map,but just as the saying goes;"good thing never lasts".Their joy was suddenly cut short when they heard the sound of footsteps....................

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

When Tears Brings Yes ( A Short Story) / Grace / Who Is To Blame When A Child Has Sex Without Proper Knowledge - Live Debate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.