Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,389 members, 7,808,374 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw (71666 Views)

UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Fixtures / Full UEFA Champions League & Europa League Quarter Final Fixtures / UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw On 16th March 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Sanchez01: 11:50am On Mar 17, 2017
Chartey:
Sanchez01 correct your op, there are 2 German teams.
Sorry, that must have been an oversight. Thanks! Unfortunately, I can't edit the post again.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Ayblaize(m): 11:51am On Mar 17, 2017
Sanchez01:

Real Madrid is seeking to defend the title, a feat no club has achieved since the reformation of the League in 1992. The Spanish giants also record the highest number of Champion League trophies (11) to be won by any European Team since the inception of the tournament.
Ko possible FCB for life wink

2 Likes

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Sanchez01: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2017
A live stream link, please, anyone?
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by FunkyMetahuman: 11:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Sanchez01:
Who is the best and worst draw for Leicester?

All the teams left in the competition look ominously strong for Leicester.

Craig Shakespeare may fancy their chances most against Borussia Dormund or Atletico Madrid - though both teams have reached the final recently.

They will probably be looking to avoid holders Real Madrid and fellow European giants Barcelona and Bayern Munich.

And Juventus look equally as tough a prospect - though goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon claimed that his side want to avoid facing Leicester too.

Bayern Munich would be a very difficult task for Leicester if they drew them in the last eight

Leicester will want to avoid Spanish giants Real Madrid in the next round of the competition
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-4321504/UEFA-Champions-League-draw-date-time-it.html

cc
FunkyMetahuman

borusia dortmund in quarter final and barcelona in the semis.
grin
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Samexdx(m): 11:53am On Mar 17, 2017
Barcelona for life
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by farous(m): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2017
England team never a strong football clubs, yet Nigerians fans made them their all time clubs -Man U,Chelsea,Arsenal,LiverPool,ManCity. Do you see any of them in the last eight teams??.When the like of spanish clubs that have provided themselves are there. Its madness anytime i see some people shouting: UP Gurner,United,Chelsea,........for life. Nonsensical nonsense
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Funjosh(m): 11:56am On Mar 17, 2017
Justycxx:
I wish Leicester city the best of luck.

They can still qualify to the next stage.

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Sanchez01: 12:00pm On Mar 17, 2017
farous:
England team never a strong football clubs, yet Nigerians fans made them their all time clubs -Man U,Chelsea,Arsenal,LiverPool,ManCity. Do you see any of them in the last eight teams??.When the like of spanish clubs that have provided themselves are there. Its madness anytime i see some people shouting: UP Gurner,United,Chelsea,........for life. Nonsensical nonsense
It is an open secret that the Spanish League is far better than the BPL in terms of success rate and team productivity. English football has all the hype.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by ComrTonwa: 12:01pm On Mar 17, 2017
anybody watching live stream..pls the link
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Sanchez01: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
And we are LIVE! grin
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Sanchez01: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
ComrTonwa:
anybody watching live stream..pls the link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-gnNNuTtybI
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by ComrTonwa: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Sanchez01:
And we are LIVE! grin
the channel pls
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by sorextee(m): 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
download mobdro app. tune btsports2. they re showing it live now..
im hiding in d toilet for office watching it.. from my fone

Sanchez01:

When is the draw?
The draw will start at 12:00CET on Friday 17 March. It is taking place at UEFA headquarters in Nyon, Switzerland.

How can I follow the draw?
The draw will be streamed live on UEFA.com, with our DrawCentre also providing build-up, analysis and reaction during the course of the day.

Is it an open draw?
The quarter-final pairings are determined by an open draw in which no teams are seeded and clubs from the same national association can be drawn against each other. The side drawn first will play the first leg at home.

When will the matches be played?
The first legs will be on Tuesday 11 and Wednesday 12 April, with the returns on 18 and 19 April.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Funjosh:

They can still qualify to the next stage.
Depends on who they are drawn with.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by ComrTonwa: 12:03pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by kbshow100(m): 12:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
sorextee:
download mobdro app. tune btsports2. they re showing it live now..
im hiding in d toilet for office watching it.. from my fone

please give me the link to the application. Thanks in advance
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by imarrpopson: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
kbshow100:

Just go to uefa.com..
It is free.u no need link

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Nobody: 12:05pm On Mar 17, 2017
Sanchez01:

Lol grin

It's a good thing to know that you know your team is incapable of winning without being aided by referees

Less than an hour to go. I hope you guys meet Bayern. We still remember 7Up grin

Mynd44
Lalasticlala

Do they also remember how I thrashed them 2 season's ago...
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by sorextee(m): 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
mobdro.com

kbshow100:

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Sanchez01: 12:06pm On Mar 17, 2017
ComrTonwa:
the channel on supersport
I'm in the office, sorry.
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by bettercreature(m): 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Sanchez01:

It is an open secret that the Spanish League is far better than the BPL in terms of success rate and team productivity. English football has all the hype.
You guys actually dont know anything.We are talking about competitiveness,i mean a league where anyone can beat anyone as in Premier league.unlike spain where most fans only watch the games between big 3.Just tell me can you use your money to watch Barca vs malaga? or bayern vs mainz? infact i bet you would switch to african magic even if they are showing it for free
Or french league and italian league where a single team have been winning in for few years now

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Sanchez01: 12:08pm On Mar 17, 2017
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by LesbianBoy(m): 12:09pm On Mar 17, 2017
ComrTonwa:
the channel pls

Africa magic yoruba grin grin
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Cutehector(m): 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
nursennenny:
jumping round the internet
grin up till now u havnt won gold medal

1 Like

Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Sanchez01: 12:10pm On Mar 17, 2017
bettercreature:
You guys actually dont know anything.We are talking about competitiveness,i mean a league where anyone can beat anyone as in Premier league.unlike spain where most fans only watch the games between big 3.Just tell me can you use your money to watch Barca vs malaga? or bayern vs mainz? infact i bet you would switch to african magic even if they are showing for free
Or french league and italian where a single team have been willing in for few years now
And then these teams fizzle out when they play Madrid, Atletico and Bayern. cool
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Sanchez01: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, we are live ooo
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Segadem(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Ha
Atletico Madrid vs Leicester city
Dortmund vs Monaco
Bayern Muchen vs Real Madrid
Juventus vs Barca
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by sorextee(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
ath madrid vs leicester grin
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by FunkyMetahuman: 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Sanchez01:

you mean 2 teams league? grin
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Segadem(m): 12:11pm On Mar 17, 2017
Bb
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by Sanchez01: 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
Atletico Madrid vs Leicester City! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: UEFA Champions League Quarter Final Draw by sorextee(m): 12:12pm On Mar 17, 2017
dortmund vs monaco cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

UEFA Super Cup: Real Madrid Vs Manchester United (2 - 1) On 8th August 2017 / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (2 - 4) On 13th May 2021 / Chelsea Vs Villarreal: UEFA Super Cup - 6 - 5 On Penalties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.