Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

Get Trained And Be Employed To Convert Cars to Use Natural Gas as fuel. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get Trained And Be Employed To Convert Cars to Use Natural Gas as fuel. (2234 Views)

Nigerian High Commission London Changes Staff Status To “self-employed” / How I Resigned From My #55,000 Job To Become Self Employed / Get Trained To $$$ Make Dollar With Your Laptop, Deskstop And Android Phones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Trained And Be Employed To Convert Cars to Use Natural Gas as fuel. by Addegbuyi(m): 11:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
ARE YOU AN ELECTRICAL, COMPUTER MECHANICAL OR ANY ENGINEERING GRADUATE? HEAR THIS:
CNGTECH GAS INNOVATIONS NIGERIA LIMITED IS TRAINING AND RECRUITING TECHNICIANS FOR THE CONVERSION/POWERING OF VEHICLES ENGINES FROM PETROL TO COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS.
DATE: 19TH – 26TH OF JUNE 2017.
PICK UP A FORM FOR AND REGISTER YOUR INTEREST AT OUR OFFICE; NO 1 AJUMONI CLOSE BY AFRIJET OPPOSITE WESTOWN HOTEL SHERATON-OPEBI LINK ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS.
THIS IS NOT LIMITED TO LAGOS RESIDENTS ALONE BUT OPENED TO ALL.
YOUR EMPLOYMENT IS IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRAINING.
AVAILABLE SPACE IS FOR 50 PARTICIPANTS, SO HURRY!!
FOR ENQUIRIES, CALL OR WHATSAPP ON 08189089311
LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK -CNGTECH GAS INNOVATIONS NIG LTD
TWEET AT US @CNGTECH
OUR WEBSITE- WWW.CNGTECH-GAS.COM
ENTRY CLOSES ON 12TH OF JUNE 2017.
CNG! LET’S GO GREEN!!
ANNOUNCER: CNGTECH GAS INNOVATIONS NIGERIA LIMITED

LET'S GO GREEN....[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

1 Like

Re: Get Trained And Be Employed To Convert Cars to Use Natural Gas as fuel. by emmaeko1989: 2:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
i have a brother who is currently doing a masters in mechanical engineering,can he also apply?
Re: Get Trained And Be Employed To Convert Cars to Use Natural Gas as fuel. by Addegbuyi(m): 8:04am On Mar 17, 2017
emmaeko1989:
i have a brother who is currently doing a masters in mechanical training,can he also apply?
Sure he can apply. The timetable for the enrolment and training will be released soon.
Re: Get Trained And Be Employed To Convert Cars to Use Natural Gas as fuel. by Addegbuyi(m): 11:24pm On Mar 18, 2017
Addegbuyi:
ARE YOU AN UNEMPLOYED MALE OR FEMALE AND LOOKING FOR EMPLOYMENT?
ARE YOU AN ELECTRICAL, COMPUTER MECHANICAL OR ANY ENGINEERING GRADUATE? HEAR THIS:
CNGTECH GAS INNOVATIONS NIGERIA LIMITED IS TRAINING AND RECRUITING TECHNICIANS FOR THE CONVERSION/POWERING OF VEHICLES ENGINES FROM PETROL TO COMPRESSED NATURAL GAS.
DATE: 19TH – 26TH OF JUNE 2017.
PICK UP A FORM FOR AND REGISTER YOUR INTEREST AT OUR OFFICE; NO 1 AJUMONI CLOSE BY AFRIJET OPPOSITE WESTOWN HOTEL SHERATON-OPEBI LINK ROAD, IKEJA, LAGOS.
THIS IS NOT LIMITED TO LAGOS RESIDENTS ALONE BUT OPENED TO ALL.
YOUR EMPLOYMENT IS IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE TRAINING.
AVAILABLE SPACE IS FOR 50 PARTICIPANTS, SO HURRY!!
FOR ENQUIRIES, CALL OR WHATSAPP ON 08189089311
LIKE OUR PAGE ON FACEBOOK -CNGTECG GAS INNOVATIONS NIG LTD
TWEET AT US @CNGTECH
OUR WEBSITE- WWW.CNGTECH-GAS.COM
ENTRY CLOSES ON 12TH OF JUNE 2017.
CNG! LET’S GO GREEN!!
ANNOUNCER: CNGTECH GAS INNOVATIONS NIGERIA LIMITED
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

(1) (Reply)

USA Account Loader Needed / Career Advice For Failed Politicians / Please Where Can I Go For Forklift Training?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.