Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Things You Should Know Before Going Into Iced Blocks Business. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Things You Should Know Before Going Into Iced Blocks Business. (502 Views)

7 Things Every Man Must Know Before He Clocks 30 / 10 Things You Must Really Do Before Going Into 2018 - Fattkay / Succeeding In Iced Blocks Business And Preparing Effective Business Plan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Should Know Before Going Into Iced Blocks Business. by Refecon: 1:24am On Mar 16, 2017
Like every other business, there’s always a risk of loosing and a chance of succeeding. Iced blocks business is no exception to this; so, one must understand the basics of this business before going into it.
The good news is the challenges are few, notwithstanding, these few challenges are capable of causing you huge lost if not taken care of.

Below are some of the challenges of Iced blocks business;
1. Financial challenge.
2. Power problems and energy consumptions.
3. Improper fabrications and installations.

Financial challenges are one of the reasons so many individuals have fallen victims in this business. I always advice my customers to make the best use of their money while choosing the capacity of iced blocks machines they want. It is better you use the little fund available to you to build an effective 40 pieces iced blocks capacity machine which will always give you blocks at all times, than managing it to build an 80 pieces capacity of iced blocks machine that may not serve you, why not wait until you have enough fund for the larger capacity machines. I advice you go for the best rather than mediocre.

Power problems and energy consumption is another thing that affects this business. Due to epileptic power supply and high cost of fuel, you must be prepared on how to tackle this challenge. I always advice you have an alternative power supply, while a diesel consuming generator is preferable.

Improper fabrication and installations, is the vital of them all, once the builder don’t get it right, forget about making profit in this business. There are many Engineers and Technicians, claiming to build iced block making machines here and there. I carried out a survey as a customer, and I noticed that some are really good at building and installing iced blocks machines, but they are vary few, while others are just building it because man must work. They lack the basic information and analysis to determine how effective their fabrication will work. Always make sure the builder is a trusted one and understands the secretes of building effective machines. If possible, ask from those who are already using his/her iced blocks machines.

We offer free consultations on cooling business and cooling facilities. Feel free to contact us or ask your questions anytime.
Thanks.
Kindly visit our website for more about Refecon Engineering LTD.
www.refecon.com.ng

Re: Things You Should Know Before Going Into Iced Blocks Business. by sammysammy111(m): 3:46am On Mar 16, 2017
like how much can be use to start the business if one want to do d 40 capacity size, I just need rough estimate on d total cost of starting d business
Re: Things You Should Know Before Going Into Iced Blocks Business. by Refecon: 8:43am On Mar 16, 2017
The amount depends on various parameters and your choice. There are many factors , for instance, some already have a generator, while some prefer soundproof generators to that of open lister generator.
Basically, if you intend to get an iced block machine, and at the same time get a generator, I can't give you any quote because generators differs, but for iced blocks machine alone, with N280000 you can start up and increase as your business expands.
Thank you.
Re: Things You Should Know Before Going Into Iced Blocks Business. by BilginMarble(m): 9:25am On Apr 07, 2017
We are marble, onyx, travertine, granite manufacturer and exporter company from Turkey from our own quarries and factory.
Our abilities are supplying natural stones marble, Onyx and Granite as slabs, cut to size, custom dimensions and shapes as kitchen top, bathroom tops, bar designs etc. Other way is that: if you have any project, we may join with designing, application; especially villas, hotel and restaurants, office buildings etc. Depends on your position in market. My whatsapp is +905327607234 for more information and pictures.
And you may see our selections from following link:
https://www.facebook.com/exportmarble/?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/bilgin.muhendislik/photos_albums

Best Regards,
Eng Kayhan
www.bilginmuhendisliktr.com
Re: Things You Should Know Before Going Into Iced Blocks Business. by Refecon: 7:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Noted. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Shares $exy BTS Photos / Here Is The Photo Of The Man Who Died During Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Bbnaija Finalist Marvis Receives Blessings From Her Dad While Kneeling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.