Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:19 AM

Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? (1914 Views)

Household And Body Items In Lagos! / Please Direct Me To Ymodulus Thread On Mini Importation / Where To Buy Wholesale Bags & Shoes For Re-sell At Cheap Prices In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by sleekchic(f): 7:06am On Mar 16, 2017
Hello NL,
I need your help. I will be going to Dubai on the 2nd of April for 3 days and I need directions on the best places to go to shop for my business, I am interested in men,women and kid's fashion(clothes,shoes and bags) as well as small gadgets like phone accessories, portable bluetooth speakers, and pretty much anything I can get at good rates. Pls any good advise will be much appreciated plus any idea on how to get to Ajman straight from DXB via bus(trying to cut cost). Thank you in advance
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by ajibsca: 7:27am On Mar 16, 2017
Sabkha rd,Deira ,Dubai is where you want to be. Visit that area and extend your window shopping to Gold Souq and Naif Police Station. Thank me later.
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by redcurry(f): 8:35am On Mar 16, 2017
ajibsca:
Sabkha rd,Deira ,Dubai is where you want to be. Visit that area and extend your window shopping to Gold Souq and Naif Police Station. Thank me later.
thanks alot.Pls can you suggest cheapest hotel around in dubai?
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by ajibsca: 10:00am On Mar 16, 2017
There are a lot of hotels in the environment I suggested to you earlier. Index hotel,London hotel, Queens hotel etc. You will find a lot of Nigerians in that area. You can also extend your shopping and search for hotel to Naif Market around Al Musalla rd and Baniyas Square. All of these areas are within walking distance and this is the city centre where you need to be. Everything is there even African Restaurants. No need to get hotel far away so you don't spend much on taxi.

redcurry:
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by redcurry(f): 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2017
ajibsca:
There are a lot of hotels in the environment I suggested to you earlier. Index hotel,London hotel, Queens hotel etc. You will find a lot of Nigerians in that. You can also extend your shopping and search for hotel to Naif Market around Al Musalla rd and Baniyas Square. All of these areas are within walking distance and this is the city centre where you need to be. Everyhing is there even African Restaurants. No need to get hotel far away so you don't spend much on taxi.

thanks alot
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by sleekchic(f): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
ajibsca:

Thank you so much. I booked a room at the Deira palace hotel is it close to these places?
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by sleekchic(f): 9:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
redcurry:

Hello,are u going to Dubai as well?
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by ajibsca: 9:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
Yes this is just by the corner of Gold Souq. Perfect location for you since it is a biz trip and you can see the town. Also the cargo guys use somewhere close by to wrap their cargos and all. However if you intend sending your stuffs via cargo, dont patronise touts, its quite risky. Better find a cargo company to use directly. That will save you costs.What are you going to do in Ajman by the way? Never been there but a friend of mine told me about the place.

sleekchic:

Thank you so much. I booked a room at the Deira palace hotel is it close to these places?
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by sleekchic(f): 10:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
ajibsca:
Yes this is just by the corner of Gold Souq. Perfect location for you since it is a biz trip and you can see the town. Also the cargo guys use somewhere close by to wrap their cargos and all. However if you intend sending your stuffs via cargo, dont patronise touts, its quite risky. Better find a cargo company to use directly. That will save you costs.What are you going to do in Ajman by the way? Never been there but a friend of mine told me about the place.

Going to Ajman for baby things someone told me its very good for that. Do you know how I can get to d hotel from d airport by bus? Although I plan to go to the Ajman first
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by phantomBBT: 11:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
For hotels! Check Times Square Hotel @ Deira. Super neat and secure. Free of touts!! Nigerian restaurant@ the ground floor. As for buying! Make sure u don't go with an agent and price it heavily! When they say something is 200 dirhams, tell them 70 dirhams! .. things are cheap iin Deira but am afraid you will get to buy fakes! For original cheaper items!! Check the dubai mall, Alguair mall @ al makthum hospital road by fish roundabout.. check dubai city centre. Don't go to alkarama!! It's all faake too and the folks dia will almost force you @ gunpoint to buy! Lol.. na play o buy na fake..
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by ajibsca: 9:52am On Mar 17, 2017
I haven't been to Ajman but I believe everything you need is in Dubai. What you can't get in Deira ,you get in some malls. Deira is a big place to shop and there are some big stores that sell wholesale prices too in Deira like Corado, Gift Land etc. You have Dubai mall, Dubai city centre ,Ansar and Sahara mall in Sharjah and many more.From the airport just take a taxi to Deira ,shouldn't cost you up more than about 40 dirham's or so. IF you get there and need someone to show you around , I have a good friend who is into Logistics there and has been in that town for about 10/yrs. I am not marketing anything o ,just trying to be of help. Goodluck

sleekchic:

Going to Ajman for baby things someone told me its very good for that. Do you know how I can get to d hotel from d airport by bus? Although I plan to go to the Ajman first
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by redcurry(f): 12:24pm On Mar 17, 2017
sleekchic:

Hello,are u going to Dubai as well?
yes dear.
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by redcurry(f): 12:29pm On Mar 17, 2017
phantomBBT:
For hotels! Check Times Square Hotel @ Deira. Super neat and secure. Free of touts!! Nigerian restaurant@ the ground floor. As for buying! Make sure u don't go with an agent and price it heavily! When they say something is 200 dirhams, tell them 70 dirhams! .. things are cheap iin Deira but am afraid you will get to buy fakes! For original cheaper items!! Check the dubai mall, Alguair mall @ al makthum hospital road by fish roundabout.. check dubai city centre. Don't go to alkarama!! It's all faake too and the folks dia will almost force you @ gunpoint to buy! Lol.. na play o buy na fake..
thank you for ur inputs.
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by sleekchic(f): 8:52am On Mar 19, 2017
Thanks for all your help guys, God bless
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by redcurry(f): 11:51am On Apr 28, 2017
sleekchic:
how are u doing? are you back?
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by ajibsca: 10:07am On May 24, 2017
So how did your trip go ? Just remembered and decided to check how it all went.

sleekchic:
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by sleekchic(f): 9:52pm On Nov 14, 2017
redcurry:
how are u doing? are you back?

Can't believe I am just seeing this. So sorry, yes I went in April for a few day.

Thanks for checking
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by sleekchic(f): 9:56pm On Nov 14, 2017
I'm sorry I'm just seeing this.
I went to Deira and Ajman. Ajman was a waste of time,as I didn't like the quality of children's clothes there, and they didn't have as many stores as I imagined Plus the sun there was SUPER!!!! I got all my goods from Deira.

ajibsca:
So how did your trip go ? Just remembered and decided to check how it all went.

Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by redcurry(f): 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2017
sleekchic:

Can't believe I am just seeing this. So sorry, yes I went in April for a few day.

Thanks for checking
you are welcome.trust ur trip went well.
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by sleekchic(f): 10:40pm On Nov 14, 2017
redcurry:
you are welcome.trust ur trip went well.

Yes it went well thank you. Just that selling the goods have been a challenge. Sales have been incredibly low. Dunno what else to do sef
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by redcurry(f): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2017
sleekchic:

Yes it went well thank you. Just that selling the goods have been a challenge. Sales have been incredibly low. Dunno what else to do sef
eyah.pele.sales will pick up,its a matter of time.what and what are u selling?
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by sleekchic(f): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2017
redcurry:
eyah.pele.sales will pick up,its a matter of time.what and what are u selling?

Amen, thank you so much. Women fashion,clothes,shoes,handbags
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by redcurry(f): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2017
sleekchic:

Amen, thank you so much. Women fashion,clothes,shoes,handbags
are u on whatsapp?
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by sleekchic(f): 1:05pm On Nov 15, 2017
redcurry:
are u on whatsapp?

Yes I am.
Re: Can Anyone Pls Direct Me On Where To Buy Wholesale Fashion Items In Dubai&Ajman? by redcurry(f): 3:09pm On Nov 15, 2017
sleekchic:

Yes I am.
ok.i will pm u.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get Export Contract And Foreign Buyers On This Ecommerce / It Looks Like My Paypal Account Is Blocked. / A Big Modern Primary School With Students At Agbado Lagos Is For Sale!!! (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.