Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? (16332 Views)

What Do Hausas And Ilorins Have In Common? / Igbos Most Industrious, Innovative and Richest Tribe In Africa see proof / Yorubas Are The Most Industrious,Richest & Educated Tribe in Nigeria & Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Ogene001: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Dear Sis. I will like to let you know I had a communication with different people from England, Germany,Russia,India and many more but no one has ever fault faulted my grammar.
But thanks anyaway for the respond response

9 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by loopmongoat: 12:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
darol4real:
Hausa's are better than Igbo if we are to judge. Igbo people don't accommodate strangers in their state e.g Ebonyi State.
Afonja or bad belle
Is this thread referring to igbos
Every time you children of waste and hate are always obsessed with igbos

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by ABOKI9ja: 12:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=Ogene001 post=54643503][/quote]thank u and I Really appreciate
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by ABOKI9ja: 12:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
[quote author=Ogene001 post=54643503][/quote]Thank u
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by malton: 1:36pm On Mar 16, 2017
Pidgin2:

Hausa may be your language but i'm sure you were given the opportunity to study English in school for easy communication with other tribes. This is why people don't like you guys, you have refused to be flexible, you don't want to learn and accept things that will unify this country.

How can you eat your cake and have it at the same time? You want to benefit from oil(which is okay) but you don't want to coexist (accept things that will unify us all). The ball is in your court, if you don't accept others you will keep meeting hostility everywhere you go (unfortunately)

Let's promote Nigerian unity

Your response is impressive.

The issue with them is religion. Forget everything else you have seen or heard.

They see everyone else as kafir, and as such, beneath them. That's why they have such arrogant disposition.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Lushka(m): 2:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
OP is stinkingly arrogant and myopic and will continue in that enclave. Typical of his fellow gown wearing brothers. He does not deserve all these responses. THREAD CLOSED⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by ABOKI9ja: 8:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
Lushka:
OP is stinkingly arrogant and myopic and will continue in that enclave. Typical of his fellow gown wearing brothers. He does not deserve all these responses. THREAD CLOSED⚠⚠⚠⚠⚠
but I got all these Responses

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by ABOKI9ja: 8:23pm On Mar 16, 2017
malton:

Your response is impressive.

The issue with them is religion. Forget everything else you have seen or heard.

They see everyone else as kafir, and as such, beneath them. That's why they have such arrogant disposition.
we Dont give a fucking Damn about what You are saying. Are you not Kafir? Do you know what that means? U must be arrogant and your arrogance will continues flowing

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Plaintainboy: 8:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
The OP asked a simple question in a comprehensible language and instead of keeping quite or oferring answers, every one is all about his grammar. Only naive and inexperienced people attach this level of value to English. We were taught English in school so what? Germans were taught English in school too yet most of the speak very poor English, same for the Chinese, Russians and a host of them. Quit making unnecessary fuss displaying your ignorance in the process, its not a must to comment. Your primary language is the most important language any other one is secondary.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by furrr(m): 9:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Plaintainboy:
The OP asked a simple question in a comprehensible language and instead of keeping quite or oferring answers, every one is all about his grammar. Only naive and inexperienced people attach this level of value to English. We were taught English in school so what? Germans were taught English in school too yet most of the speak very poor English, same for the Chinese, Russians and a host of them. Quit making unnecessary fuss displaying your ignorance in the process, its not a must to comment. Your primary language is the most important language any other one is secondary.

I tire oo my broda

Most if not all developed countries in the world speak their indigenous language e.g China, Japan, S Korea, UK, Russia, France Germany etc all countries that truly matter to the world speak and use their indigenous languages

This is because it's more practical and natural .........
Instead of wasting time and energy to learn someone else's language why don't you try to improve and develop your own language and devote that time spent learning other languages to something like technology etc

Don't get me wrong learning a foreign language is not bad infact it's a plus to an individual but please don't do it at the expense of your own language and that's why we have a section in universities dedicated to languages........

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by malton: 10:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
we Dont give a fucking Damn about what You are saying. Are you not Kafir? Do you know what that means? U must be arrogant and your arrogance will continues flowing

Ka ga, mallam, ka shiga hankalin ka. Wani irin rashin hankali ne haka?!

You're asking if I know what "kafir" means? Well, it alludes to a person who rejects or does not believe in God.

By referring to someone who has their own religion as kafir, you're implying that that individual does not believe in God. And so what if someone doesn't believe in God? Is it you that will go to hell or them? You lots are too stiff and judgmental.

You also refer to non-hausa Muslims as kafirs. It's pathetic and reeks of idiocracy. Like, what makes you holier than anyone? Hypocrisy? Surely not!

Most Arabians don't carry the religion on their heads like you do.

6 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by furrr(m): 10:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
malton:

Ka ga, mallam, ka shiga hankalin ka. Wani irin rashin hankali ne haka?!

You're asking if I know what "kafir" means? Well, it alludes to a person who rejects or does not believe in God.

By referring to someone who has their own religion as kafir, you're implying that that individual does not believe in God. The problem with you guys is, you also refer to non-hausa Muslims as kafirs. It's pathetic and reeks of idiocracy. Like, what makes you holier than anyone? Hypocrisy? Surely not!

Most Arabians don't carry the religion on the heads like you do.

Well I agree with you for the most part especially the part where hausa see themselves as more muslim than other tribes or ethnicities ..... this might be because of the feeling that other tribes mix religion and some traditional beliefs......... this has reduced tremendously partly due to more association and co existence with other muslim from other tribes... And I believe there is certainly more room for improvement.... but what I hate and don't like on nairaland in general is generalisation

The moment something regarding hausa or the north is mentioned it's immediately taken to be terrible and bad

Imagine.... a thread on nairaland that show fayose ekiti governor distributing rice and 200 Naira .... most people (not all) immediately start praising the governor and how it's genius what he is doing

Moments letter another thread show Ganduje inspecting a multi billion Naira tiga hydro power plant and irrigation project..... immediately nairalanders including some prising fayose in the previous thread started bashing Ganduje..... saying how it's environmentally bad to build dams some went as far as saying that hausas will bomb the dam etc awful stuff you know

This occurs a lot here on nairaland where a southern governor commission a culvert and immediately he is commended but northern governor does thesame..... the insults begin to rain etc etc....

Hausas are generally hated because of preconceived notion of the north and it's people as bad..... And most at times by people who have not set foot anywhere in the north.....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 11:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Guess What? English is not My Mother's Tongue. Hausa is My language so don't expect me to be perfect on someone's language

Thats no bloody excuse, english is the lingua franca of nigeria. If a language is worth speaking, it is worth speaking well! English is the language that unifies nigeria so you better communicate properly.

If you speak another language well that doesnt mean you hate ur native language. Jheezz undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by lepasharon(f): 11:47pm On Mar 16, 2017
Hausas are cool and all, just dont insult their religion cos they are ready to take a head off

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by malton: 12:08am On Mar 17, 2017
furrr:

Well I agree with you for the most part especially the part where hausa see themselves as more muslim than other tribes or ethnicities ..... this might be because of the feeling that other tribes mix religion and some traditional beliefs......... this has reduced tremendously partly due to more association and co existence with other muslim from other tribes... And I believe there is certainly more room for improvement.... but what I hate and don't like on nairaland in general is generalisation

The moment something regarding hausa or the north is mentioned it's immediately taken to be terrible and bad

Imagine.... a thread on nairaland that show fayose ekiti governor distributing rice and 200 Naira .... most people (not all) immediately start praising the governor and how it's genius what he is doing

Moments letter another thread show Ganduje inspecting a multi billion Naira tiga hydro power plant and irrigation project..... immediately nairalanders including some prising fayose in the previous thread started bashing Ganduje..... saying how it's environmentally bad to build dams some went as far as saying that hausas will bomb the dam etc awful stuff you know

This occurs a lot here on nairaland where a southern governor commission a culvert and immediately he is commended but northern governor does thesame..... the insults begin to rain etc etc....

Hausas are generally hated because of preconceived notion of the north and it's people as bad..... And most at times by people who have not set foot anywhere in the north.....

I must admit that I am impressed by your sound reasoning skills!

What that guy I quoted does not understand is that I've been more like an advocate for the hausa man on this platform. He thinks almost everyone is out to pick on the hausas.

You see, religiosity has done a lot of harm to the people's psyche up north. Virtually every act is given religious coloration. That doesn't bode well for peaceful coexistence in a plural society like Nigeria.

They are too uptight to view things life from different angles because they have been brought up to act in an overly controlled way. As such, the people have become too close minded to accept other individuals as equals.

All these issues you brought up are offshoots of religiosity, which has led to intolerance and backwardness. The Nigerian people consider the hausa man as backward because he isn't educated and hates progress, this cannot be disputed.

Boko Haram has almost turned Borno state to a wartorn zone because of faulty fundamentalism. Time and again, we have seen and heard the hausas maim and kill all in the name of religion. Properties worth billions of naira have been razed to the ground in the past. So the bomb jibes aren't out of place.

The generalization is wrong, but its hard to tell them apart when they all seemingly behave the same. Personally, I know that the people constituting these nuisances aren't up to 20% of the hausa population, but someone who lives in Onitsha can be forgiven for thinking the majority of hausas are like that. Especially when the hausa man in Enugu wreaks havoc in equal proportion to the hausa man in Kano.

There are just too many problems plaguing the country because of the attitude of the average northerner.

With all sense of humility, I believe the Hausas need reorientation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Blue3k(m): 12:30am On Mar 17, 2017
These threads need to be moved to sectarian section.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by ThinkSmarter: 5:55am On Mar 17, 2017
darol4real:
Hausa's are better than Igbo if we are to judge. Igbo people don't accommodate strangers in their state e.g Ebonyi State.
But fortunately, Ebonyi is the most accommodating Igbo.
Haven't u read it here on Nl concerning the Hausa man that is contesting for councilorship in Abakpa ward, AKL LGA.
GO to Ebonyi, both in AKL[Abakaliki] and AFK [Afikpo ], u will be surprised at how the Hausa/fulani community re living like indigenes in their various Hausa quarters.
The state government, even constructed Islamic school for them at Ugwuachara in Ebonyi LGA.
Come to our LGA, there is a large land mass that is liable to flood around the cross river and Ebonyi river basin.
It hv been donated to Fulani herdsmen. They built their huts there and graze their cattle on the evergreen swamp land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by ThinkSmarter: 6:11am On Mar 17, 2017
furrr:

majority of Hausas re good people, very hospitable even more than my own tribe.
But the Fulanis re the bad eggs, though not all but majority. They hv this Domineering and conquering tendency running in their blood.
Hausas would hv been a very good tribe indeed if not that they goodwill hv been corrupted by hardcore Islamic teachings.
The extremists or fundamentalists among them re quick to criticize and condemn u if u don't share the same ideology with them.
But, majority of the pure Hausas re extroverted and hospitable.
While the pure Fulanis re more introverted, isolated and always tend to be fanatics in most cases.
The Fulanis re naturally wicked, they don't forgive easily when offended. One good thing with them is that they, Fulanis re always brighter academically, this doesn't mean that the Hausas re not bright.
How do I know these? from their body structure.
The Hausas re always taller, huger in some cases and appear to have a darker skin. While the Fulanis re thin in most cases,more of averaged height, higher tendency of having a fair skin, though some re black, with smaller pointed nose, chisel shaped jaws.
I'm telling you from my experience.
I'm serving in the North.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Annie939(f): 7:02am On Mar 17, 2017
because they are tooooooooo violent and also enjoy killing people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by furrr(m): 7:03am On Mar 17, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
majority of Hausas re good people, very hospitable even more than my own tribe.
But the Fulanis re the bad eggs, though not all but majority. They hv this Domineering and conquering tendency running in their blood.
Hausas would hv been a very good tribe indeed if not that they goodwill hv been corrupted by hardcore Islamic teachings.
The extremists or fundamentalists among them re quick to criticize and condemn u if u don't share the same ideology with them.
But, majority of the pure Hausas re extroverted and hospitable.
While the pure Fulanis re more introverted, isolated and always tend to be fanatics in most cases.
The Fulanis re naturally wicked, they don't forgive easily when offended. One good thing with them is that they, Fulanis re always brighter academically, this doesn't mean that the Hausas re not bright.
How do I know these? from their body structure.
The Hausas re always taller, huger in some cases and appear to have a darker skin. While the Fulanis re thin in most cases,more of averaged height, higher tendency of having a fair skin, though some re black, with smaller pointed nose, chisel shaped jaws.
I'm telling you from my experience.
I'm serving in the North.

Thanks for your reply
With regards to education I will say the hausas are trying not to say that we are where we are.... but the true measure of progress is to look at where someone is in the past and where that person is today....... just a few years after independence they where only 84 secondary schools (most of which are concentrated in the NC) in the entire northern region while down south they are hundreds of schools........ this has to do with history.... when the colonials came they met a large chunk of the north having an established system of education based on islam an established system of government and an established religion as such they knew that trying to build schools in the north (most of the schools are missionary schools) will be seen by the northerners as an attack to their religion and their way of life....... And rightly so..... because prior to the colonials they are only two religions in nigeria Islam in the majority of the north and a small part of SW and traditional religion for the rest of the country today Islam and Christianity are almost evenly divided

What I am saying in a nutshell is that the north is making progress in education however slow it may be.... during independence we have only one person with a bsc in the entire northern region and today there are professors, Dr's you name it and schools are filled to capacity and even to over capacity.....

I am a living testament to this fact because I have a bsc in accounting, msc in taxation and treasury management, and a member of ICAN and all this I achieve attending school in kano and am still in my twenties....... just 20- 30 years ago this would have been impossible......

So instead of bashing and raining insult on us no matter what we do "good or bad" which will further animosity and hatred among us why don't you guys offer a friendly hand and provide constructive criticism instead of insults and bigotry and we will see where it goes from there......

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 7:07am On Mar 17, 2017
Plaintainboy:

I think there is a big gap in your line of arguement. The official language, language of instruction and everyday business language in those countries you mentioned are not English. So expecting the same level of English language from someone in those countries as compared to someone from supposedly English speaking countries like Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Uganda etc is like comparing orange and apple.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 7:11am On Mar 17, 2017
furrr:

I tire oo my broda

Most if not all developed countries in the world speak their indigenous language e.g China, Japan, S Korea, UK, Russia, France Germany etc all countries that truly matter to the world speak and use their indigenous languages

This is because it's more practical and natural .........
Instead of wasting time and energy to learn someone else's language why don't you try to improve and develop your own language and devote that time spent learning other languages to something like technology etc

Don't get me wrong learning a foreign language is not bad infact it's a plus to an individual but please don't do it at the expense of your own language and that's why we have a section in universities dedicated to languages........

For practical reasons a common language is in the best interest of Nigeria as a nation given our cultural histories and how large and influential each of three biggest ethnic groups are as compared to ethnic compositions of the countries you mentioned.
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Plaintainboy: 7:14am On Mar 17, 2017
woodcook:

I think there is a big gap in your line of arguement. The official language, language of instruction and everyday business language in those countries you mentioned are not English. So expecting the same level of English language from someone in those countries as compared to someone from supposedly English speaking countries like Nigeria, Kenya, Ghana, Uganda etc is like comparing orange and apple.

Mr whatever, your native language is the most important language any other language is secondary. Modern slaves, that mans English is comprehensible, what more do you all want?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 7:19am On Mar 17, 2017
furrr:

... why don't you guys offer a friendly hand and provide constructive criticism instead of insults and bigotry and we will see where it goes from there......

The above statement sounds as if you are the victim but truth be told you guys are the aggressors. Take a look at Nigerian history, the Northern region has witnessed the highest number of religious crisis. The north has enjoyed the benefit of the petro dollar than any other region in Nigeria and you are asking that Nigerians should extend a hand of friendship? The Hausa - Fulani has killed more people within and outside their homeland that any epidemic since the history of Nigeria. The Fulanis specifically are allowed to rear their cattle in almost every part of the country without being harrassed. What other hand of friendship do you want?
Have you ever read or heard that a Hausa man was killed in the South because he rejected the Christian believes or because he converted to Islam or because he made a derogatory remark about Christianity? My brother what other hand of friendship are you asking for?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by fanficgirl(f): 7:21am On Mar 17, 2017
Radical Jihadism
TERRIOSM
The fact that Northern elites dominate Political sector and treat Nigeria like their national cake.
They dominate the military
All of this while still being illiterate and being permanent leachers.
Why are Hausas in Niger more secular and kinder angry.
Why are Fulanis in guinea more secular and focused on school?
Conclusion: When Hausas and Fulania mix together we get the backwards shithole that is North.
When separate they are decent.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by babyfaceafrica: 7:30am On Mar 17, 2017
Well I don't hate Hausa's,they are nice and honest..they just get touchy when it comes to religion...and please what is all this about English...the OP is trying and we can comprehend what he is saying,one indigenous language should be paramount over any other language.at least the Hausa's surpass other tribes in Nigeria with that!!!!!..they don't joke with their Language
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by ElsonMorali: 7:32am On Mar 17, 2017
English is the lingua franca of Nigeria, but unfortunately, it seems Hausa is the lingua franca of Northern Nigeria.

Like every tribe, the Hausas have their Good points and their bad points. But it seems their bad points overshadow the good whenever we hear of underage marriage, religious extremism and intolerance, debilitating poverty, confounding illiteracy coming from their angle.

They should work on themselves as a people.

For the most part though, Hausa common folks and northerners are as hardworking as any other tribe in Nigeria, honest and humble to strangers...and they have lovely women too.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by ThinkSmarter: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2017
furrr:

Thanks for your reply
With regards to education I will say the hausas are trying not to say that we are where we are.... but the true measure of progress is to look at where someone is in the past and where that person is today....... just a few years after independence they where only 84 secondary schools (most of which are concentrated in the NC) in the entire northern region while down south they are hundreds of schools........ this has to do with history.... when the colonials came they met a large chunk of the north having an established system of education based on islam an established system of government and an established religion as such they knew that trying to build schools in the north (most of the schools are missionary schools) will be seen by the northerners as an attack to their religion and their way of life....... And rightly so..... because prior to the colonials they are only two religions in nigeria Islam in the majority of the north and a small part of SW and traditional religion for the rest of the country today Islam and Christianity are almost evenly divided

What I am saying in a nutshell is that the north is making progress in education however slow it may be.... during independence we have only one person with a bsc in the entire northern region and today there are professors, Dr's you name it and schools are filled to capacity and even to over capacity.....

I am a living testament to this fact because I have a bsc in accounting, msc in taxation and treasury management, and a member of ICAN and all this I achieve attending school in kano and am still in my twenties....... just 20- 30 years ago this would have been impossible......

So instead of bashing and raining insult on us no matter what we do "good or bad" which will further animosity and hatred among us why don't you guys offer a friendly hand and provide constructive criticism instead of insults and bigotry and we will see where it goes from there......
Honestly, the North is really trying right now in times of School enrollment.
I must applaud most especially their various state governments, they are really investing in education.
And I believe with these measures so far, the illiteracy in the North will be reduced to the barest minimum in few years to come.
But one thing that I discovered, that is wrong with their system of education is the over use of vernacular [Hausa language ] in teaching which do affects the students during internal and external exams.
As what u perceived that they understood in local Lang, will be difficultly for them to communicate to the examiner in English language, which is the language, most exams are written. They resort to reading Hausa literature and writing in Hausa.
And if u use English in class, the students will tag u as being weird, that is trying to deviate from the standard.
In the issue of tribal and religious bashing, it's a Nigerian problem.
As u can see here on Nairaland, the Hausas re always at the safer side, they only get verbally attacked when there are issues of Child marriage, terrorism which people do attribute to Islam.
Though extremists or fundamentalist re all Moslems trying to interpret the Quran line by line and enforce hardcore Islamic doctrines. But of the truth is that, majority of Moslems re not extremists, they are rather moderate Muslims.
But critics do generalize, which is wrong.
Nairaland will give you negative impression of tribes.
I guess education is the only factor that will make us to be more understanding of one another.
Education will make us to be civilized and tolerant of one another.
I even do get baffled at the rate of e~tribal war b/w the Igbos and Yorubas that lead to some name callings like Afonja, flattino,ipod yoot, sophisticated, brown roof rep, Ugandan Jews.. ....lol very funny.
But in real life, this hatred doesn't exist.
I am a Christian from South Eastern Nigeria, I live and eat together with my Moslem roommate from Kano.
I hv so many Yoruba and Hausa/fulani friends, and they re good, I must confess.

People that find it difficult to get along re Extremists, they are in Islam, they are in Christiandom.
They re prone to discriminate and find fault in all ur actions because it doesn't correlate with their own ideologies.
I no carry Religion for head.
And ones religion should not determine hw I treat and relate with him/her.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 17, 2017
Plaintainboy:

Mr whatever, your native language is the most important language any other language is secondary. Modern slaves, that mans English is comprehensible, what more do you all want?

That is the problem with us. You presented your case and I pointed out the holes in your arguement in stead of backing your claims with sound logic you chose name calling.

Did you read anywhere where I faulted him? I am only calling you out for trying to pass your half-assed cases as an excuse.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Basic123: 7:51am On Mar 17, 2017
IGBOS WILL NOT AGREE OOOO.THEY BELIEVE THE ARE THE MOST HATED.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Ngokafor(f): 7:54am On Mar 17, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
It's amazing me seeing how men and women of other tribes giving Priority to english than their language. Why
Someone Here Insulted me Because of my English. I'm Hausa and feeling blessed with it and How my English is, is not matter to me I use English only to Communicate and I don't really care how good or Bad Of My English as long as i can Convey My Message and be understood by others

...My guy stop making noise,simply write in Hausa let those interested in what you have to say use google translation....You do not have to use English Language.
Re: Why Do Hausas Are The Most Hated Tribe In Nigeria??? by Plaintainboy: 7:57am On Mar 17, 2017
woodcook:

That is the problem with us. You presented your case and I pointed out the holes in your arguement in stead of backing your claims with sound logic you restort to name calling.

Did you read anywhere where I faulted him? I am only calling you out for trying to pass your half-assed cases as an excuse.

Your language is a critical part of your identity, any one under whatever guise who tries to change it is trying to erase your identity. Comprehension is enough for communication.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Birthday Mismatch, Gender Error, Unanswered Questions About Tinubu / Total Road Network By Geopolitical Zones - StatiSense Result / Governor Ododo Committed Criminal Offence By Aiding Yahaya Bello’s Escape -Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.