Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? (8179 Views)

South Africans Are Truly Obsessed With Nigerians, Here's the Proof. / I'm Only Attracted To Ladies In Their Late 30s And Early 40s / Ghanian Secondary School Girls Caught Having Gang S3X With Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by airforce1pikin(m): 1:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by klexycole(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Choi! See them guys! grin Dem dey take Stupidity serious. angry embarassed

Maybe y'all na NL newbie sha. The guy don tey for this kind storytelling na. This one sef no sweet. grin

Stupidity baba... Wetin dey na? E don tey wey you post those killer topics oo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Adiwana: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2017
stupidity:
This early morning around 4am, I woke up to get water outside because my shower wasn't running. What I heard from my neighbors window was "kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa!!! And the moans of a lady!!

I was like "Jesus Christ of Nazareth!!! For this present Nigeria situation wey man suppose wake up from bed then strategize on how to make ends meets, one brother is sweating on top sister Amaka!!! Lord have mercy on us.

I reported the fool to my landlady. He must be evicted. For Christ sake waten dey toto wey you wan take kill yourself for early morning? Hes not even married!!! I'm not against him having sex, but that early morning when Nigeria is on fire

Na God save AM say I quick ready go work this morning, I wanted to confront him. When I get back I will face him.

I don spread woman toto enter inside spend 3 days, I surveyed every nook and cranny. Bros, nothing dey toto. I don't see why you should kill your self on top it.

Y'all have a nice day. Duty calls!!!

You were making sense until.......
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
Stupidity is a genius! Why waste your breakfast and energy when the country is in a recession grin grin grin
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by erosimo(m): 3:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Zita55:
grin

Tatafo!! wetin consign you??

Ur shoes are lovely why do u keep looking down... look up! I'm talking to you
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Mar 16, 2017
erosimo:

Ur shoes are lovely why do u keep looking down... look up! I'm talking to you

Lolz !! OK...thanks

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by erosimo(m): 4:07pm On Mar 16, 2017
Zita55:

Lolz !! OK...thanks

I hope you are good?
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by prittygift114: 4:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
This poster is just hungry of comment..?
Bizzy body?? So ur bad bele don get grade like this?? I get it.. The gal for leave the guy come bang u.. Or the guy go leave d gal come bang..u shame on you!!!! If he beg u maggi what's business do u av with his urges abi make him cone beg ubdah one too
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by bitchcrafts: 4:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
It's been proved (scientifically) sex is a good way to start a new day though. Or is it that ya so lonely you can't stand couples reeling in memorable rapport and screaming in wild ecstasy of satisfaction? My friend, life's short.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:09pm On Mar 16, 2017
Bros OP, abeg mind your business...
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by nzaghibaba(m): 5:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
For u 2 even get mind go reort 2 ur landlady, e b lik say u evn dey f*ck d landlady sef...... Mtchwwww no mind ur business. Yeye
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Shossie(f): 6:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
dannybomb:

so you have sex every morning with your bobo? undecided
I don't have a bobo for now, so I don't have early morning sex cry
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
erosimo:

I hope you are good?

oh yes!
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
erosimo:

I hope you are good?

oh yes!
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by dannybomb(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Shossie:
Sorry. so if u had, you will be doing it each morning
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by erosimo(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Zita55:

oh yes!

Would u mind if I pm you
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by dannybomb(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
Shossie:
you wanna spoil me, is it food that I will be doing it each morning
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Shossie(f): 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
dannybomb:

you wanna spoil me, is it food that I will be doing it each morning
I will be, I am not spoiling you oo
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by nursennenny(f): 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
I was going to say something but I just saw your name
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by laribari(m): 7:48pm On Mar 16, 2017
stupidity:
I hope you all can see the problems Nigeria is indeed having?? Some hypocrite are siding with the nigga for paying his house rent and enjoying its inclusive features!!!

When this brother go come my door dey knock to beg for maggi, pure water, ground oil, to charge phone. Etc, he wouldn't sit his ass down to think of how to make ends meet, instead he dey gonk toto for early morning.

MAKE una nor just vex me pass the one I dey now. Make I reach house today, he go hear AM hot. Na toto go kill AM. angry angry

Obviously, it's late now and I hope you haven't done anything stupid. Like everyone said, it's not really your bizz to be honest, though I share your pain.

From your words, things are tough and you dey hustle but someone who doesn't work will always come borrow the things you suffered to buy. On top of the sex, the dude may probably be spending on that babe.

Nex time, don't give him. it's simple but you don't have any right to question his privacy and to even invade am sef.
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by dannybomb(m): 7:49pm On Mar 16, 2017
Shossie:
I will be, I am not spoiling you oo
hmm you sound like a sex addict
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Shossie(f): 7:53pm On Mar 16, 2017
dannybomb:

hmm you sound like a sex addict
So, now because I said I will means I am a sex addict, do you know the meaning of a sex addict, I doubt it, anyways, na you sabi cool
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by dannybomb(m): 7:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
nursennenny:
I was going to say something but I just saw your name
can I send you a pm
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by dannybomb(m): 7:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Shossie:
So, now because I said I will means I am a sex addict, do you know the meaning of a sex addict, I doubt it, anyways, na you sabi cool
sorry if it offended you,
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Shossie(f): 7:58pm On Mar 16, 2017
dannybomb:
sorry if it offended you,
lol, I am not angry at all, me nke, dannybomb tongue
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by dannybomb(m): 8:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
Shossie:
lol, I am not angry at all, me nke, dannybomb tongue
lol ok so can I send you a pm
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Shossie(f): 8:02pm On Mar 16, 2017
dannybomb:

lol ok so can I send you a pm
just drop your no, I would holla at you
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Nobody: 8:12pm On Mar 16, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Na wao, sex, sex, sex, and sex, Un no dey taya tongue
grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by nursennenny(f): 8:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Na wao, sex, sex, sex, and sex, Un no dey taya tongue
abeg help me ask them

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by Cutehector(m): 8:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
dannybomb:

can I send you a pm
undecided
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by buffalowings: 8:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
hahaha

toto sweet
Re: What Is Wrong With Nigerians And Early Morning Sex??? by franklingud(m): 8:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
Stupidity has taken his brain.

Guy need manual reset ASAP!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Am I A Fu*kin Paedophile / Nairaland Guys, Do You Like Fat Girls? / What My Girl Always Do During Sex Is Dangerous, Is This A Red Flag?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.