Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money (47593 Views)

4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Much Money / See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by Gidson05(m): 11:41am On Mar 17, 2017
Interesting15:

Whatsapp me
pls i just lost my phone currently i am nt on watsap, can i add u on facebook? my user name is gidson adanu junior
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by Interesting15: 11:44am On Mar 17, 2017
Gidson05:
pls i just lost my phone currently i am nt on watsap, can i add u on facebook? my user name is gidson adanu junior

Fine.

Edit my number from your quote
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 17, 2017
Gidson05:
I was able to setup an optin landing page as instructed in d op ebook, i tried to make everytin work with about 20 good videos on youtube and a paid solo ads, right now i am getting steady traffic, already have about 500 visitors but non of them optin to my mail list. is about two weeks now wat cud b d prob pls, or is it dat dis affiliate stuff is just a mirage all together
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by Arnoldy(m): 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2017
paulstrings:

Mba sir.. This is the Paulstrings of Unilorin cheesy
Owk I'm sorry. Use to know one paulstrings during my undergraduate days in Uniben, The guy is so gifted in playing the guitar. One love my brother wink

1 Like

Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by importexpert(m): 2:02pm On Mar 17, 2017
Gidson05:
I was able to setup an optin landing page as instructed in d op ebook, i tried to make everytin work with about 20 good videos on youtube and a paid solo ads, right now i am getting steady traffic, already have about 500 visitors but non of them optin to my mail list. is about two weeks now wat cud b d prob pls, or is it dat dis affiliate stuff is just a mirage all together

pause your paid ads, get across to me lets review your work.
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by demo4ril97(m): 3:55pm On Mar 17, 2017
Gidson05:
I don't know of the OP's E-book. And to your question it depends on where you position your email form, and if your page uses both mobile and desktop view. Moreso I prefer getresponse landing pages, they have got catchy pages.
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
hahn:

Did she get her laptop or mobile device for free? Was the internet also free? undecided

Did she pay for hosting or learn any silly SEO trick?
Don't make a simple problem look difficult oo!
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by hahn(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2017
CocoBee:

Did she pay for hosting or learn any silly SEO trick?
Don't make a simple problem look difficult oo!

Lol. Of course she got hosting free from blogger. Yes she used seo tricks. She had a mentor and she had been blogging for 5 years before her big break

Don't rely on wishful thinking
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by Nackzy: 10:18am On Apr 02, 2017
How do I register with click bank Nigeria isn't on the list of countries
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 08, 2017
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by kadlaj(m): 10:58am On Jul 08, 2017
d morning join me in making money in forex and binary trading even on weekends. Call 08082999773 or watsapp me on 08053856932

Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by kollah66: 9:41pm On Oct 06, 2017
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by iamsmilerkiss: 4:31am On Oct 31, 2017
importexpert:
Many people still believe that they have to spend money to make money. This makes me remember a quote I once came cross somewhere. It says, “If you cannot make money without money, then you cannot make money with money.” Do you get the point? Many businesses have crashed because people thought the most important thing was for them to have capital. Capital is never enough. Either we learn that by reflection or by bitter experience.

There are many ways of earning money online. But due to the harsh economy, I want to share two ways to make money online without spending money. These two methods have nothing to do with Ponzi schemes which you have to put money into it (which are quite risky) or “Yahoo business” which is illegal (and also quite risky). By engaging in what I’m about to share, you have absolutely nothing to lose but more to gain.

Like I have said, you don’t need a dime to start earning. All you need is your a smart phone or computer and internet connection plus a little bit of spare time on your hands daily. You need to take time to learn these two sure methods and be patient while learning. If you take out time to learn, you may even start earning more than your high paying regular job.

Method 1

Freelance:

You have probably heard or read this word repeatedly. What you may not know is that the word freelance goes beyond writing. Not everybody is gifted in writing but there are other things that we are individually gifted at. Whatever it may be; transcribing, editing audio and video files, blogging issues, proofreading, foreign languages etc, there is an opportunity for you to make money off it. I mean your natural ability could be of high demand and earn you an income. This is why you should not sit down and assume making money online is a complex task. It is not.

How it works:

You offer services (referred to as job or gig) and get contacted by a buyer who needs the services. You both discuss the workload, amount and other issues. The buyer pays the freelancing website and then you can commence work. When you’re done, you deliver the work and the freelancing website pays you for that job if the buyer is satisfied with the work.

Advantages:

- You can choose at what amount you want to earn. The more you work, the more you earn.
- It is easy for you to register and start working.
- You get your payment directly from the freelance company. In this way, you never have to worry about whether you will get paid or not.
- You earn money from freelance without even doing the work. (This is a special secret I will share some other time).

How to start:

To begin with, there are a number of freelance sites online now. Examples are Fiverr, People per hour, Gigbucks, SeoClerks etc. Some are more profitable than others. What you need to do is to register on the site of your choice and start selling.
(Tip: I will explain in details in the coming weeks using a DIY approach on how you can make good money as a freelancer).

Method 2

Affiliate Marketing:

Over the last couple of weeks, I have explained the goldmine that is in affiliate marketing. What you probably don’t know is that anyone can engage in affiliate marketing, even an undergraduate and it is not time consuming. In brief, affiliate marketing is an online activity where you promote products and get paid a commission for every sale that is made through your promotion.

How it works:

Once you sign up to an affiliate program, you can then select the products that you want to market. It is important that you choose what the market needs (or what people will like to buy). Once a sale is made through you, you will get a percentage (commission) from it. How then do the companies know they made a sale through you? They know because once you sign up with the company as an affiliate marketer, you will be given a unique tracking link to use when promoting their products.

Advantages:

- You get to work at your own pace. i.e. you can determine when to work
- Unlike Fiverr where you only earn a pay for a specific work, with affiliate marketing, you can earn repeatedly from each time you work.
- Once you automate it, it can keep fetching you money without your attention for days.
- You get paid directly by the company, hence no delay
- It is less time consuming.

How to start

You sign up at an affiliate market place. There are a couple of them online such as Click Bank, Commission Junction, Share A Sale, Pay dot com etc. I personally advise people to go for click bank which is where I make my money from. Once done, I will also advise that you focus on evergreen niches like health, wealth, relationship etc. Evergreen niches always make money on regular bases.

In summary, nobody has a reason to remain completely idle. There are many opportunities that you can tap from to create financial streams for yourself. One interesting point to note about the above methods is that they are independent of the economy of Nigeria. So, even if the country is feeling the heat of a contracting economy, you can make still make money and live comfortably.
I urge everyone to take advantage of these opportunities.

Few Lucky Nairalanders Can See How I Made N225,000 In A Single Week From Affiliate Marketing At
www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html

[url]Afristyles..com[/url]

Sup bloods
Do You Know you That You Can Make Millions in Just Few Months Through Affiliate Marketing

First I will say affiliate marketing is the best way of making Money Online Lots of people make it through Affiliate simply by placing advertisements

And this are the things you do to Join This Affiliate Network

Step 1: Pick An Affiliate Niche

Easiest way of making money in Nigeria

Set your mind back then in school?

Are you best at all subjects?

No, right?

Okay, so here is what I’m trying to say.
Before you get started with affiliate marketing, you need to first pick a niche that interest you.

Choosing the best niche requires your expertise in that field and sometimes requires in-depth knowledge and skill.

Visit My Blog or Link below to view the Complete Post on this Topic

https://afristyles..com.ng/2017/10/do-you-know-you-can-make-millions-in.html?m=1

Join Me and Lets Make This Million Together grin kiss

Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by iamsmilerkiss: 4:32am On Oct 31, 2017
cruzclinton1:
baba if u can be dropping everything thing here so if we have question. we ask. u answer. good. don't drag us to any site. teach us here.

Sup bloods
Do You Know you That You Can Make Millions in Just Few Months Through Affiliate Marketing

First I will say affiliate marketing is the best way of making Money Online Lots of people make it through Affiliate simply by placing advertisements

No, right?

Before you get started with affiliate marketing, you need to first pick a niche that interest you.

Choosing the best niche requires your expertise in that field and sometimes requires in-depth knowledge and skill.

https://afristyles..com.ng/2017/10/do-you-know-you-can-make-millions-in.html?m=1

Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by iamsmilerkiss: 4:33am On Oct 31, 2017

Sup bloods

No, right?

Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by iamsmilerkiss: 4:34am On Oct 31, 2017
Gidson05:

Sup bloods

No, right?

Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by GeniusO1: 11:37pm On Dec 16, 2017
http://godutygo.com/?refer=6064 guys dis is anoda method dat is easy
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by supergist1(m): 9:07pm On May 31, 2018
If you are looking for a way to make money online, then you are in the right place. In this page we will tell you how to make money online. Here in supergist we have Discover 30 ways that can help you make up to N500,000 Every month in Nigeria. If you want to be a successful online business man you will have to learn from the experts. That is why we made some research and bring you the best way to make money online.
http://www.supergist.com.ng/how-to-make-money-online-in-nigeria/
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by Slymikejnr1(m): 10:49pm On Jun 11, 2018
I think you can earn a lot with this site also waysyouearnonline.com
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by supergist1(m): 11:57am On Jun 17, 2018
If you are looking for a way to make money online, then you are in the right place. In this page we will tell you how to make money online. Here in supergist we have Discover 30 ways that can help you make up to N500,000 Every. http://www.supergist.com.ng/how-to-make-money-online-in-nigeria/
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by felarity(m): 1:40am On Jul 20, 2018
How i made $170 free! - Sure way

"How can I earn income online for free either at home or as a student? There are millions of ways to make money - especially extra money side hustling. If you have the drive and the passion to earn money, you CAN do it” - from one of these blog post I found online.

This article (blog) i found http://getmoneyforme..com/2018/07/how-to-make-fast-money-online-for-free.html?m=1 - 10 ways to make money online for free. It's one of this articles I would always check back for updates, because I tried 3 of the 10 suggestions and it worked. Made $170 of it's suggestions, although its small, I know, bt it did worked. #smiles

It highlighted various sure ways to earn income like:

• Online Surveys that pays for your survey with links to them

• Review websites & apps for cash

• Review music and get paid with link to those site.

Can't start listing all, take a look at the blog and make some money. The link to the blog is right up.
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by Dukebaba3v3(m): 9:00am On Oct 13, 2018
In this article today, you will discover 10 proven ways to make money online here in Nigeria. In Nigeria today it is very important to learn online money making skills especially now that economy is crashing down daily and the rate of unemployment is on the increase.

I will be sharing with you practical ways to make money here in Nigeria, with case studies and success stories too. These are legit and pure money making techniques that has yielded a sustainable income for most Nigerians. You know a lot of Nigeria think its impossible to make clean money online, once they see a young man with a laptop the first thing that pops into their mind is “he is a yahoo boy!”.

Without wasting much time lets learn legit and practical ways to make money online here in Nigeria. Are you ready? LET’S GET STARTED!

BLOGGING
Blogging is one of the best ways to make legit and sustainable income online in Nigeria. You must have heard about the likes of Linda ikeji of lindaikejiblog.com or of somto muonanu of Gossipmill.com who have become successful bloggers and have made a fortune blogging. Linda bought a luxury house in banana island lagos with the proceeds of her blogging income. In 2014, 19 Year old Somto muonanu CEO of popular gossipmill bought himself his dream car, A 9 million naira 2013 honda crosstour. Here is a link to this success story: click here to view. Blogging is a big business which you can start now and enjoy the advantages later. Need a beautiful blog? Contact us any day anytime and we will build one for you at a pocket-friendly price. Now you might be wondering what are ways to make money through blogging, is it not just writing and publishing posts? You can make money through the following ways:

Google adsense
Affiliate marketing
Selling advert spaces
Selling ebooks
Sell sponsored blog posts
Sell online courses
I will be explaining the above listed methods as we move on..

AFFILIATE MARKETING
This is when you sell other companies products online in order to get a commission for sales made. Example of affiliate marketing programs include: Jumia affiliate program, bluehost affiliate program, hostgator affiliate program and many others! Now you might be asking how can I successfully make money through affiliate marketing? it is simple. Simply signup, get your affiliate link and them on facebook and various social media channels. Another effective way to make money in affiliate marketing is to create a relevant content around their products. For example “latest tecno phones” or “how to create a blog”. you can google these search terms and have yourself with a handful of results. All of these guys are affiliate marketing and believe me they make sustainable income! Let’s do the maths, for example bluehost pays you $65 when you refer a customer to buy web hosting from them and you happen to refer about 10 persons per month, bluehost will pay you $650 cash which is about N234,000 in Nigerian money. Another example: Jumia pays up to 12% commission on any sale you bring to them and you have happen to bring them about N1,000,000 sales monthly you will make about N120,000.

GOOGLE ADSENSE
This is when google pays you to advertise on your blog. Whenever someone clicks on google advert on your site you get paid! There is no specific amount google will pay you for the clicks. Sometimes google pay as high $20 per click or as low as $0.01 per click. This is dependent on the quality of traffic your blog is getting and competitiveness of keywords you are ranking for.

SELLING ADVERT SPACES
When your blog is getting up to 10,000 monthly visitors you can start selling advertising spaces to companies and individuals.

SELLING EBOOKS
This is one of the easiest ways of making money online. If you can write content that can solve specific society problems you sell this content online and sustainable income. Believe if your content can solve a specific society problem perfectly you will a lot of people begging you sell them you your content. For example “how rank google first page” “how to treat infertility” “how to create a paypal account in Nigeria for receiving payment” “how to increase penis size by 3 inch in 7 days” e.t.c. You can make massive cash if you find a specific society problem and solve it perfectly.

CREATE A MEMBERSHIP WEBSITE
You can create a membership website and sell exclusive content to you readers when they pay a specific price monthly.

SELL YOUR GOODS AND SERVICES ONLINE
If you already have some goods you sell offline you can massively increase your sales by selling them online. you create your own ecommerce store and start selling your products to interested customers online. Do you need a beautifully, fully functional ecommerce website with multiple payment gateways? You can contact us any day anytime to get your project started.

SELL SERVICES ON FIVERR
fiverr is the largest marketplace to buy services rendered by people. If you have a skill like copywriting, creating websites, graphic design, logo design you sell simply register and create a gig showcasing your expertise and people will buy your services. You can get paid by paypal, payoneer or wire transfer.

SELL DIGITAL PRODUCTS ONLINE
What are digital products? These are products we can’t touch but can see. Example includes, softwares, wordpress themes, ebooks, e.t.c. If you can code themes and plugins or create problem-solving ebooks you sell them on marketplaces like themeforest, codecanyon or on amazon. One benefit of selling digital products is that you don’t have to worry about home delivery. They simply make payment and you send them a download link via email.

START AN AFFILIATE SHOP
You can create an automated affiliate shop like deal9ja, shopadvisor or Dealprice and make money selling jumia products. In 2015 Deal9ja owner made N100,000 from his affiliate shop and you too can make more. with a affiliate store you won't go through stress of uploading any products, the website will be programmed to automatically fetch products from Jumia, It fetches every detail of the products including pictures, description, price, and every other info. An affiliateshop also has a blog integrated in case you would love to use it for blogging. In this affiliate shop all you need to do is to work on the SEO (search engine optimisation) of your site to get traffic which we will teach you. If you can take this affiliate store seriously you can save up money from it and start importing your own products from chinese sites like 1888.com or aliexpress.com and start selling your own products cheesy cheesy Am I making sense?? grin I personally own an affiliateshop which I'm planning to turn to an independent E-commerce store soon, this store is 9jadeal.com.

Do you need any of these websites? CLICK HERE to contact us.

There are many so-called ways to make money online in Nigeria but some of these means are just to scam or waste your precious time but the above mentioned ways are realistic ways to make legit cash. Put some effort in these methods and you will be a headway soon. Do you have questions ask them below let's treat it.

CONTACT

Dukewebs Technologies,

No 16, Ebenebe street otolo Nnewi, Anambra state.

08185936608 |www.dukewebs.com
Info@dukewebs.com
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by VivaciousEva: 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2018
If you are a salary earner in Lagos and looking for online, personal loans to start a business with, I would recommend Easyloan (www.easyloan.ng). You can get between 50k and 1 million naira depending on your salary and you can pay back in instalments, between 3 months to 1 year. Easyloan offers a relatively low and flat interest rate of 5% per month.

You could also get a bonus of up to 1% per month, if you repay on time throughout your loan duration.

Application is almost 100% online though there is an offline option if you choose. You will normally receive your loan within 24 hours of fulfilling all requirements.

Call 09096665661 or 09080702018
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by Nobody: 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
If you have a very good knowledge of affiliate or network marketing, you can make loads of money with one sure money making system that has made many millionaires or even billionaires. This opportunity is no other than the all popular real estate agency or consultancy. But, I discovered that many don't know how to start or how easy it can be to enroll as a consultant.
The real estate business made many loads of commissions last year. And I belief you can be a partner

If you are interested,
Join Here>>> https://online-estate-biz..com
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by Nobody: 9:33am On May 21, 2019
importexpert:
Many people still believe that they have to spend money to make money. This makes me remember a quote I once came cross somewhere. It says, “If you cannot make money without money, then you cannot make money with money.” Do you get the point? Many businesses have crashed because people thought the most important thing was for them to have capital. Capital is never enough. Either we learn that by reflection or by bitter experience.

There are many ways of earning money online. But due to the harsh economy, I want to share two ways to make money online without spending money. These two methods have nothing to do with Ponzi schemes which you have to put money into it (which are quite risky) or “Yahoo business” which is illegal (and also quite risky). By engaging in what I’m about to share, you have absolutely nothing to lose but more to gain.

Like I have said, you don’t need a dime to start earning. All you need is your a smart phone or computer and internet connection plus a little bit of spare time on your hands daily. You need to take time to learn these two sure methods and be patient while learning. If you take out time to learn, you may even start earning more than your high paying regular job.

Method 1

Freelance:

You have probably heard or read this word repeatedly. What you may not know is that the word freelance goes beyond writing. Not everybody is gifted in writing but there are other things that we are individually gifted at. Whatever it may be; transcribing, editing audio and video files, blogging issues, proofreading, foreign languages etc, there is an opportunity for you to make money off it. I mean your natural ability could be of high demand and earn you an income. This is why you should not sit down and assume making money online is a complex task. It is not.

How it works:

You offer services (referred to as job or gig) and get contacted by a buyer who needs the services. You both discuss the workload, amount and other issues. The buyer pays the freelancing website and then you can commence work. When you’re done, you deliver the work and the freelancing website pays you for that job if the buyer is satisfied with the work.

Advantages:

- You can choose at what amount you want to earn. The more you work, the more you earn.
- It is easy for you to register and start working.
- You get your payment directly from the freelance company. In this way, you never have to worry about whether you will get paid or not.
- You earn money from freelance without even doing the work. (This is a special secret I will share some other time).

How to start:

To begin with, there are a number of freelance sites online now. Examples are Fiverr, People per hour, Gigbucks, SeoClerks etc. Some are more profitable than others. What you need to do is to register on the site of your choice and start selling.
(Tip: I will explain in details in the coming weeks using a DIY approach on how you can make good money as a freelancer).

Method 2

Affiliate Marketing:

Over the last couple of weeks, I have explained the goldmine that is in affiliate marketing. What you probably don’t know is that anyone can engage in affiliate marketing, even an undergraduate and it is not time consuming. In brief, affiliate marketing is an online activity where you promote products and get paid a commission for every sale that is made through your promotion.

How it works:

Once you sign up to an affiliate program, you can then select the products that you want to market. It is important that you choose what the market needs (or what people will like to buy). Once a sale is made through you, you will get a percentage (commission) from it. How then do the companies know they made a sale through you? They know because once you sign up with the company as an affiliate marketer, you will be given a unique tracking link to use when promoting their products.

Advantages:

- You get to work at your own pace. i.e. you can determine when to work
- Unlike Fiverr where you only earn a pay for a specific work, with affiliate marketing, you can earn repeatedly from each time you work.
- Once you automate it, it can keep fetching you money without your attention for days.
- You get paid directly by the company, hence no delay
- It is less time consuming.

How to start

You sign up at an affiliate market place. There are a couple of them online such as Click Bank, Commission Junction, Share A Sale, Pay dot com etc. I personally advise people to go for click bank which is where I make my money from. Once done, I will also advise that you focus on evergreen niches like health, wealth, relationship etc. Evergreen niches always make money on regular bases.

In summary, nobody has a reason to remain completely idle. There are many opportunities that you can tap from to create financial streams for yourself. One interesting point to note about the above methods is that they are independent of the economy of Nigeria. So, even if the country is feeling the heat of a contracting economy, you can make still make money and live comfortably.
I urge everyone to take advantage of these opportunities.

Few Lucky Nairalanders Can See How I Made N225,000 In A Single Week From Affiliate Marketing At
www.affiliatejagaban.com/p/jagaban.html
Everything you are writing is just theory sir. We don do all this things pass sir. Apart from sports betting and M.M.M money doubling, there is NO OTHER WAY to make money online. I have tried all kinds of things. I even tried online surveys, those once were not serious. They sent surveys to me, once in a blue moon. I could not withdraw the money without Paypal, which has been banned from Nigeria. I tried listverse.com they refused to pay for my 15 lists, valued at N540, 000 (or $1500). Which I painstakingly wrote for them
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by Muritala2015(m): 8:30pm On May 24, 2019

​Get Instant Access Over 35 ​​Digital Marketing & Internet Business Courses ​ Free Of Charge!

Access To Over 200 Video Lessons Free Of Charge

​Digital Business Academy Starter Will Give You Access To Over 35 Video Courses The Will Help You Grow Your Digital Business ​such as:

​Digital Marketing
​Blogging
​​WordPress
​Facebook Marketing
​Products ​Launch and others

Visit https://www.muritala.com/dbafng/ to get instant access
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by Frankchoice: 2:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
OMG see >>http:///zeroCapital
zero capital to 500$
Re: See Two Sure Ways To Earn Income Online Without Spending Money by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 08, 2019
Affiliate marketing is the surest way to earn some regular passive income online i know.

https://lovingbitcoin..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Who Sells Puff-puff On Water (photo) / How To Get RDP With Admin Access And Dedicated IP Address / Man Sleeping On ATM At Immigration Office Ikoyi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.