Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Happiest Of Holidays! - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happiest Of Holidays! (690 Views)

Africa Can't Be Among The Top Happiest Countries In The World!! / FG Declares 6th & 7th Oct Public Holidays To Mark Id-el-kabir / The Happiest Nigerian Wedding Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happiest Of Holidays! by drrionelli(m): 9:31pm On Dec 18, 2009
When I extend greetings of the holiday season, I do so not to be exclusive of any particular considerations. Rather, I do so to include all holidays and all those who hold them to be important. It is with this that I wish all of you at nairaland.com, the happiest of holiday seasons!

Whatever you celebrate and however you celebrate it, my wish for you is that the holidays are to your liking, and richly bless you with peace and joy!

(Now, I gotta find that thread from last year about how Christmas is celebrated in Nigeria!)

--drrionelli--

(1) (Reply)

Get A Fairly Used Laptop For Just N4,000 Plus / Earth Hour 2010 In Nigeria / Buy A Compaq Laptop Here With Free Internet Connection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.