Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:22 AM

"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo (83432 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by lalasticlala(m): 1:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Climbing The Pulpit To Preach So He Can Speak In Tongues" - Stepanie Otobo

In an exclusive tell-all interview with LIB, Apostle Johnson Suleman's alleged side chick/accused blackmailer, Stephanie Otobo revealed more on her alleged affair with the pastor. According to her, Apostle Suleman once told her about a girl who stabbed herself after he refused to accept her pregnancy.

She also revealed that she sometimes had sex with him just before he goes on the pulpit to preach. Stephanie also alleged that the pastor told her about his various sex excapades with some other Nigerian celebrities and how he pays them N400,000 for one night stand.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2017/03/the-things-stephanie-otobo-alleged-in.html?m=1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_MGOOe1ML8

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
It's either this Lady is lying or the So called apostle had something with her.
I refuse to be carried away with religion.
too fake to be real....

101 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Flexherbal(m): 1:14pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ha!
This one strong ooo!

8 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by INTROVERT(f): 1:16pm On Mar 16, 2017
why is she always dressed like a hooe

169 Likes 7 Shares

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Mortiple(m): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
So ...

I get it ... your body (that he licked) inspired the tongue he spoke?

But where are the photos, bank statements, etc you promised to tender as evidence?

Not until you provide a convincing evidence, I will not believe you.

336 Likes 17 Shares

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by mamatayour(f): 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
U don dey talk rubbish join undecided

162 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by weedtheweeds: 1:18pm On Mar 16, 2017
hahaha ahsewo apostle. you no want talk abi. when big man put finger inside small pikin toto, e no go fit talk if the girl slap am. make the apostle confess make the matter stop. ashewo apostle deceiving millions.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:19pm On Mar 16, 2017
U are nothing but the Devils workshop...

Lazy Olosho U and ur APC sponsors will soon get tired..

Apostle is too busy for all these rubbish!

200 Likes 9 Shares

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by dikeigbo2(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Your are the architect of your own misfortune....stop sounding like a broken cymbals.....enough of all these uncoordinated yabbings

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Jeromejnr(m): 1:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nonsense talk with no proof.

This is how many days now and not one single call log, text message, or whatever as proof.

What d heck is d point of all these interviews?

And some carnals will come here and spew nonsense because they will like to see the M.O.G guilty.

Judging someone forgetting they also wallow in their own various sins. You will also be judged on dat great day.

And for those dat will quote me to say nonsense, note this great truth:

"By unrepentantly judging unrighteously and only by the sight of your eyes, you heap to yourselves coals of fire"

Let he that readeth, understand.

157 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by ladyF(f): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by AyamConfidence(m): 1:25pm On Mar 16, 2017
Apostle Suleiman after each confession/ revelation/ knockout punch from Otobo

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by femi4: 1:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ayanma

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
weedtheweeds:
hahaha ahsewo apostle. you no want talk abi. when big man put finger inside small pikin toto, e no go fit talk if the girl slap am. make the apostle confess make the matter stop. ashewo apostle deceiving millions.

see what over dose of osogbo weeds intake can causes..

For speaking to a Man of God like this ur life na regret..

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by KingRex1(m): 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
Ogarr o
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
shocked
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by AyamConfidence(m): 1:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

your so called Man of God cannot come out to defend himself and you people just believe him because he said he's a man of God....I thought we have gone pass this level of gullibility

*********modified********

I don't know why all this people wailing all over my mentions are doing it but I want y'all to know I'm not a Muslim neither am I an atheist.... I'm just a realistic human....and the so called man of God is not a saint neither is he above sin.....he's a damn human like all of us so he could have committed with Ms Otobo...he's human not God

56 Likes 10 Shares

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Donshegxy10(m): 1:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
Nigerians sha, why defend a man of God when he can defend himself.
I don't even trust my family not to talk of a man I don't know, that is only human, who can make mistakes.
gullible people

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by iamkingzlee(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Oh not again! undecided
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Malito sabadaya (speaking in tongues)

This girl, you want to run mad abi

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
your so called Man of God cannot come out to defend himself and you people just believe him because he said he's a man of God....I thought we have gone pass this level of gullibility

point of modification. I'm nt his church member

what do u gain in speaking against a clergyman
When the bible told u nt to do so...
Wether the Man of God is real or fake...

#DntJudgeAnyManofGod

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by weedtheweeds: 1:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
who made him a man of God? Who gave him such title. Did Jesus ever ask us to call anyone man of God? Matthew 23:8. 1 Corinthians 1:10. which one is man of God? You are worshipping a man my friend. open your eyes. apostle suleiman is an ordinary man like you. nothing makes him more favored than you or a cripple. he is an ashewo patronizing prostitutes and actresses with money stupid people gave him as tithes
Equal2DeTask:

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2017
weedtheweeds:
who made him a man of God? Who gave him such title. Did Jesus ever ask us to call anyone man of God? Matthew 23:8. 1 Corinthians 1:10. which one is man of God? You are worshipping a man my friend. open your eyes. apostle suleiman is an ordinary man like you. nothing makes him more favored than you or a cripple. he is an ashewo patronizing prostitutes and actresses with money stupid people gave him as tithes

u dat is casting stones on him....wat r ur proofs

U just rely on mendacious facts labelled against him.

U have nt even see him in person...
Wat do u knw abt him self

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
Why all these media trial.

This is getting boring.

Even if the Apostle is guilty, let the court proof it.

Pls,we are tired.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by weedtheweeds: 2:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
say what you want I can see dirt once the light is turned on. You worship men and not God. Let him defend himself. He is still alive. He should come out and purport opposing facts if he has any LOL. yeye day smell. Ashewo men. You cannot bury secrets forever. It will be spilling one by one. God is exposing y'all durty
Equal2DeTask:

u dat is casting stones on him....wat r ur proofs

U just rely on mendacious facts labelled against him.

U have nt even see him in person...
Wat do u knw abt him self

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 2:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
weedtheweeds:
say what you want I can see dirt once the light is turned on. You worship men and not God. Let him defend himself. He is still alive. He should come out and purport opposing facts if he has any LOL. yeye day smell. Ashewo men. You cannot bury secrets forever. It will be spilling one by one. God is exposing y'all durty

go back to ur weeds joor n stop pointing fingers

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by ritababe(f): 2:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
IamJix:
It's either this Lady is lying or the So called apostle had something with her.
I refuse to be carried away with religion.
too fake to be real....

only an idiot will believe her before.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by ritababe(f): 2:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Yomieluv:
Why all these media trial.

This is getting boring.

Even if the Apostle is guilty, let the court proof it.

Pls,we are tired.

her paymaster told her to go to the media not court and she's doing a bad job because only an idiot will believe all this unless you hate the apostle for no reason.
after that other woman came out and said she want protection from Kaduna state government i breath a sign of relief because the truth finally came out.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by femi4: 2:52pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

point of modification. I'm nt his church member

what do u gain in speaking against a clergyman
When the bible told u nt to do so...
Wether the Man of God is real or fake.

#DntJudgeAnyManofGod
Show us proof that he's a man of God.

By their fruits, you shall know them

11 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
Haaaaaaa

7 Likes

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by hucienda: 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2017
The drama continues.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Benekruku(m): 2:55pm On Mar 16, 2017

Blood of Tiwa savage!

cunninglingus to speak in tongues? #Lobatan

Sulaman must be a platinum member of xvideos

9 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Funeral Details Released By Synagogue Church (Photo) / 5 Signs Your Destiny (ori) Has Been Stolen Or Snatched / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.