Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

"Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo (83521 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Exposed His Private Part To Stephanie Otobo - Keyamo Chamber / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by metallisc(m): 5:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
EastGold:
Malito sabadaya (speaking in tongues)

This girl, you want to run mad abi

she has run mad already! no sane babe with a future plan will be involved in this show of shame that she is carrying on!
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by sisisioge: 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
Chaa! This pikin! Wetin we no go hear from you? You talk say he do, we don't hear am. We no be small pikins biko leave us alone with our imaginations! This TMI is too much! Remember say person wey u dey talk about na pastor o...biko no let congregation scatter! Do na do...every peripheral accounted for grin
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by berrystunn(m): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
weedtheweeds:
hahaha ahsewo apostle. you no want talk abi. when big man put finger inside small pikin toto, e no go fit talk if the girl slap am. make the apostle confess make the matter stop. ashewo apostle deceiving millions.

Talk to who??
Your thinking is too local, nonsense
Even our dog will not believe this story.
Our dog will not even respone if this otobo call him.

For your information, I don't go to church, I don't even pray,.. Pastors use church to run scam...

I don't support lies. I keep a clean heart, never thought of evil for someone else..

Any body that want to blackmail you most have a link with you to make the story look real.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by metallisc(m): 5:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
EastGold:
Malito sabadaya (speaking in tongues)

This girl, you want to run mad abi

she has run mad already! no sane babe with a future plan will be involved in this show of shame that she is carrying on!

in her mind, she actually thinks she is doing something commendable, but only digging her future grave deeper!
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Mrlouis: 5:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
KINGROLAND1:
I Saw A Pic Of Suleman Sitting On A Gold Sit And White Rug Place Under His Feet At Washington D.C.
My Question Is ?
Where Are The Real Proof That Man Is Called By God ? Where Are The Evidence. ? God Wil Not Send You To A Capital That Legalises Gay, Suleman Can Not Even Speak Against The Gays There, because He Knows He Wil Be Paid In Dollars. Why Cant He Go To Liberia To Preach Where He Wil Be Given Plastic Chair & Local Currency.

Am sorry to say this but if you were the one who actually typed the bolded, then ur brain has holes in it. Like its sort of porous
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Donshegxy10(m): 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
2sexynet:
Why believe the witch when no SOLID proof has been provided?
am not supporting her neither am I supporting the pastor, my point is why are people supporting the m.o.g when he has not clear himself.
I have seen worse things in the Christian dorm so I wouldn't rush to judge but wait and see the event unravel itself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Charly68: 5:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Brethren this lady is thoroughly sick ooo

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by MRWINSOME: 5:50pm On Mar 16, 2017
the question I have been asking myself is what does this lady stand to gain? what's her grieve? what does she want? because I no longer understand anymore,going to the media without bringing any proof
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by linkszelda: 5:56pm On Mar 16, 2017
This issue is quite simple to solve. The ball is in the apostles court. All he has to do is provide some documents for verification(passport is enough) or if he is really sure of himself sue all the accusing parties for character defamation and libel. SIMPLE.

Infact by the time he sues them. that is if he does, and he wins the suit. He wouldn't have to collect tithe from his church members for one year.

1bn from keyamo chambers

1bn from otobo

1bn from Sahara

1bn from others

No be small money o. Abeg pastor followers make Una givam clue na
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Kaymaxine(m): 6:03pm On Mar 16, 2017
INTROVERT:
why is she always dressed like a hooe
Cos shes one
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by stanliwise(m): 6:04pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:

point of modification. I'm nt his church member

what do u gain in speaking against a clergyman
When the bible told u nt to do so...
Wether the Man of God is real or fake...

#DntJudgeAnyManofGod
You crossed the line. Please rearrange your statement.
Yes, dont judge. But what do you tell million of peope who see him as mentor, role model, spiritualist.
I dont mean i believe her or any story but come to think of it one need to ask question to be enlightened.
#BeEnlightened
#DontBeGullible
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by pokipoki: 6:13pm On Mar 16, 2017
12inches1:

LOL... You should kuku ask them to act the movie in front of you grin. At least she said he likes finishing on the back. No be me talk am ooo... grin. It's either of two things. This lady is a lying wicked demon from hell or Apostle na bad guy.... grin. One thing for sure sha. Na olosho wink
Hahaha. The lady has made up her mind not to marry any man. Especially a Nigerian.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Cue(m): 6:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Donshegxy10:
Nigerians sha, why defend a man of God when he can defend himself.
I don't even trust my family not to talk of a man I don't know, that is only human, who can make mistakes.
gullible people
I
U realise that this chick will end up in jail, right? If she had any evidence, she won't be blabbing this way. She'd reserve it for court n countersue Suleiman for billions.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by UyiIredia(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
Cheap stories. Call me when she starts bringing evidence not photos of a call.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by kenfinest(m): 6:27pm On Mar 16, 2017
hmmmmm,....may God help us,...there are some things we need not interfere in,God will do his work,I knw DAT 4 sure,wen u lie against a man of God,b ready 4 d consequence,n when as a man of God u commit an atrocity as grievious as dis,hmmmmm,u shud also b ready,BT as it stands I refuse 2 believe this accusations
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
stanliwise:

You crossed the line. Please rearrange your statement.
Yes, dont judge. But what do you tell million of peope who see him as mentor, role model, spiritualist.
I dont mean i believe her or any story but come to think of it one need to ask question to be enlightened.
#BeEnlightened
#DontBeGullible
if u r wise...u should knw the truth.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by TinaAnita(f): 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
I feel like slapping this stupid idiot called Otobo. Shut the Bleep up already bitch. I'm sick and tired of her rants. Show us concrete proof of your claims or shut the Bleep up!
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Cue(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Donshegxy10:

am not supporting her neither am I supporting the pastor, my point is why are people supporting the m.o.g when he has not clear himself.
I have seen worse things in the Christian dorm so I wouldn't rush to judge but wait and see the event unravel itself.
Do u even remember that this case is in court? Ure smart enough to know dat Suleiman cannot join them in this media circus, but use his proof to hit them hard in court. Remember, he sued them. This chick is on her way to jail.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mrlouis:

Baba that tin no be osogbo weed.. Na kwale weed..
grin

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:30pm On Mar 16, 2017
pweetiedee:

Who is a man of God? This man must have had something to do with this lady.
wat r ur proofs...? Dnt conclude yet.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:32pm On Mar 16, 2017
FTBOY:
LOL! grin
weedtheweeds is one of the touts paid to smear the apostle's reputation. look up his posts...you'll find out he discusses nothing on nairaland except apostle suleiman and the sex scandal.+
grin
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by PROPHETmichael: 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
Donshegxy10:

Otobo stated that she travelled with the pastor on his evangelical ministrations and that he wired her sums of money. The police should cross-check both their passports to confirm this to be true. He should provide his passports and his bank details to prove her wrong.

So my question is if for example, Seun is travelling to London tomorrow and Lady F happened to know his departure time, booked her flight to correspond with that of his; depart and landed in London at the same time and their passports stamped, does that mean they travel together?

Nigerians be wise.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:34pm On Mar 16, 2017
MYMINDER:

The Bible also warned about fake prophets! Calling you self something REAL does not make you something. REAL.
really?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:35pm On Mar 16, 2017
lovelygurl:

Wtf does Jesus being betrayed has to do with this?! As in is he Jesus undecided
no...but an image of God.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by back2sender: 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mortiple:
So ...

I get it ... your body (that he licked) inspired the tongue he spoke?

But where are the photos, bank statements, etc you promised to tender as evidence?

Not until you provide a convincing evidence, I will not believe you.
If an oloshos defame my name like this in public by now i would have sued the hell out of her BUT FOR ALFA SULE NOT DOING ANYTHING DESPITE THE NUMEROUS INTERVIEWS SHE GRANTS TO MEDITERRANEAN HOUSES AND THE OTHER OLOSHO THE S. H. I. T EATER KEEPING QUIET SPEAKS VOLUME THAT THEY ARE GUILTY.
ALFA SULE SHOULD TAKE HER TO COURT SIMPLE

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:37pm On Mar 16, 2017
NovusHomo:

What is so special about a clergyman?
they r the most choosen ones by God.
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Equal2DeTask(m): 6:38pm On Mar 16, 2017
erico2k2:

Not all that say they are Men of God are indeed men of God and moreso some have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
no argument cheesy
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by back2sender: 6:39pm On Mar 16, 2017
PROPHETmichael:

Otobo stated that she travelled with the pastor on his evangelical ministrations and that he wired her sums of money. The police should cross-check both their passports to confirm this to be true. He should provide his passports and his bank details to prove her wrong.

So my question is if for example, Seun is travelling to London tomorrow and Lady F happened to know his departure time, booked her flight to correspond with that of his; depart and landed in London at the same time and their passports stamped, does that mean they travel together?

Nigerians be wise.
Naa you need to wise up!
How did Stephanie know the Pastor was travelling to Napoli from her base in canada?
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by back2sender: 6:41pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
they r the most choosen ones by God.
If Alfa Sule was chosen by God, it means that God Is USELESS.
Every man is a God being
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Nobody: 6:43pm On Mar 16, 2017
Equal2DeTask:
no...but an image of God.

What you are saying is making 0% sense

SO because Jesus has been betrayed once AUTOMATICALLY means the apostle was betrayed too? And also means every so called men of God were betrayed when or if accused? So if I call myself a 'woman?' of God and I'm accused of calling you stupid (which you really seem to be) means I was betrayed (even if it's true) simply because Jesus was betrayed too? And well since I am a 'woman' of God means those are false accusations?

Ah ah sry but I don't understand the language of people with low IQ

1 Like

Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by Philinho(m): 6:44pm On Mar 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
your so called Man of God cannot come out to defend himself and you people just believe him because he said he's a man of God....I thought we have gone pass this level of gullibility
Borrow a brain if possible......
Re: "Apostle Suleman Uses His Tongue On Me During Sex Before Preaching" - Otobo by otipoju(m): 6:46pm On Mar 16, 2017
AyamConfidence:
your so called Man of God cannot come out to defend himself and you people just believe him because he said he's a man of God....I thought we have gone pass this level of gullibility

What do you want to defend when there is not a single shred of evidence against him.

He has said it's all lies. The onus is on the Lady to prove him wrong with evidence....sadly she says her laptop and phones containing all the evidence were stolen at the airport.

What nonsense?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lady Takes Pictures In A Church But Has Got People Talking. / Timi Dakolo Married In My Church, I Knew Of The Rape-Pastor Yemi Davids / MMM Being Advertised In RCCG Church Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.