Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,850 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Igbos Not Fools, If They Secede From Nigeria, I'll Apply For Their Visa:Idris A. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Not Fools, If They Secede From Nigeria, I'll Apply For Their Visa:Idris A. (931 Views)

Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) / Pep Guardiola Leads Catalans To Secede From Spain In October Referendum / Why Are Igbos Not Dociled Or Easily Controlled Like Other Ethnic Groups/tribes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos Not Fools, If They Secede From Nigeria, I'll Apply For Their Visa:Idris A. by 2016v2017: 1:26pm On Mar 16, 2017
Igbos not fools, if they secede from Nigeria, I'll apply for their visa and relocate - Idris Abubakar, Dakata of Kano

I think and believe in Nigeria today, Igbos love themselves more than every other tribe.. If you see any Igbo rich business man, listen to his story how he got to where he is today, he will always start with, I was a poor boy at home with my parents when my uncle, brother, or relation took me and brought me to the city to learn trade with him and finally settled me to start my own.

IGBOS ARE RARE.

1] You will see one Igbo man who has trained and settled more than 100 young men and all are doing well in their businesses.

2] It is only Igbo man that I have seen who would train a child that is not his in schools up to the university level.

3] Only an Igbo man would send a relation abroad to go and find means to survive without minding how much it cost him.

4] Every Igbo man want his brother to live comfortably and don’t have to rely on others.

5] Igbo man would rather teach you how to catch a fish than to give you already caught fish.

6] When an Igbo man marries, he takes good care of his wife and children plus his wife’s relations unlike the other tribes that dont respect their wives.

7] My sister Murna has always said that she would love to marry an Igbo man because they know how to take good care of their wives and those related to her.

8] Igbo man, no matter what and where he maybe, would always have home at heart and wherever they see their people, they make themselves known.

9] Wherever they are, they would surely have Igbo meetings and gatherings of their local governments people.

10] Igbo man would go to meetings every Sunday where they meet with their people.

I wonder how anyone could say that Igbos don’t love themselves, In fact we are jealous of Igbo people for how united and together they come all the time. When something happen to one of them, they would come together and assist. I have seen people from other tribes buried here when they died, but when an Igbo die here they must gather and take the body home in solidarity.

Things Igbo people do together I have never seen in other tribes in Nigeria. An Hausa or Yoruba rich man would never do anything to help you, they rather be giving you 20 Naira every time they see you that is after you must greeted them tire.

If Biafra goes away from Nigeria, I will be the first to apply for their visa, I want stay with them very intelligent people, they know how to make things happen. – Idris Abubakar, (The Dakata of Kano)

2 Likes

Re: Igbos Not Fools, If They Secede From Nigeria, I'll Apply For Their Visa:Idris A. by DozieInc(m): 1:28pm On Mar 16, 2017
TRUTH

1 Like

Re: Igbos Not Fools, If They Secede From Nigeria, I'll Apply For Their Visa:Idris A. by thinkdip(m): 1:33pm On Mar 16, 2017
reality

1 Like

Re: Igbos Not Fools, If They Secede From Nigeria, I'll Apply For Their Visa:Idris A. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 16, 2017
Igbo's are the best!!!!

No two ways about it.........

Watch out for Afonjas, as they invade this thread with their hate......

1 Like

Re: Igbos Not Fools, If They Secede From Nigeria, I'll Apply For Their Visa:Idris A. by Temptee101(m): 1:54pm On Mar 16, 2017
Plain and gospel truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbos Not Fools, If They Secede From Nigeria, I'll Apply For Their Visa:Idris A. by 2016v2017: 4:01pm On Mar 16, 2017
the man made me believe that there are still honest Nigerians
Temptee101:
Plain and gospel truth
if one particular region will accept the truth about the Igbos being intelligent and hard working more than them,Nigeria will not be what it is today,it should have been better.

1 Like

Re: Igbos Not Fools, If They Secede From Nigeria, I'll Apply For Their Visa:Idris A. by 2016v2017: 1:24am On Mar 25, 2017
the Igbos are playing the major role in developing Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Protesters At N/assembly, Say ‘saraki Is A Curse’ / Musiliu Obanikoro Eats His Vomit, Romances Tinubu / Who Is Responsible For Nigeria's Woes. Our Leaders Or The System ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.